Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I finally met some guy from a sex site 2 days ago. His cock was hot and thick and I just couldn't resist. Turns out he lives very close to me, so I decided to go to his house before work. I was not disappointed when I saw what he was packing. 7 inches long and the thickest cock I've ever seen in person. My jaw is still hurting from me giving him a BJ. He immediately asked if we can meet up again. I didn't mind since I'm looking for a FB. From the moment I left his house, he has been texting me nonstop. He also told me about his WIFE. Funny how I was talking about married BI guys on LPSG. He explains that he is getting a divorce and wanted to know what would happened between us if he left her. This is scary since I've only met him once and he is talking like that. Needless to say, I'm running for my life :). What's the deal with finding a FB that won't get attached to you immediately

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
lust can and does take over especially if the first sex was really enjoyed....give the guy some cool down time....a good FB is rare....mite give him another try in a bit...but beware...clingy is not cool.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Clingy is never cool, especially just after one encounter. On the other hand, sometimes things just "click" for two people. Either way, I would keep all exit routes open.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a similar encounter years ago with someone I met on a phone line. He was instantly in love with me and kept calling me up. The sex we had on our first encounter wasn't even good. Even after I told him I was seeing someone he kept calling. Eventually it stopped and he didn't know where I lived.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well that's odd for him to be so attached after just one time. Happy for you it was enjoyable but that sounds like something I would steer clear of and just tell the guy that's not what you are looking for right now? If you don't set the limits and be upfront with the guy now it could lead to problems and complications later. I would suggest being flat out honest with him. Either he will get with the program or he won't but at least you will have stated clearly what you think. You have nothing to loose by being honest and have all kinds of complications to gain if you aren't. Good luck.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well that's odd for him to be so attached after just one time.

It's not, really. I find that people in vulnerable states such as divorce or coming out--or both--often become attached too quickly and too much. It's happened to me more than once and I got to say that nothing turns me off more. On the other hand, in the long-term relationships I've had, we both knew it almost instantly so the problem is more when it's not mutual.

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks for the replies. Actually I told him from the beginning we are just fuck buddies. Stupid me thinking since he is a guy, he would get what that means. I had a few girls become super attached to me, but not guys. I will give him time to cool off as one of you said and see where it goes. It's hard out here since there is not much to chose from, but don't need that drama if it continues like this.

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's not, really. I find that people in vulnerable states such as divorce or coming out--or both--often become attached too quickly and too much. It's happened to me more than once and I got to say that nothing turns me off more. On the other hand, in the long-term relationships I've had, we both knew it almost instantly so the problem is more when it's not mutual.

Never thought of it that way. It must be hard getting a divorce and dealing with feelings of being attracted to guys.