Why Me?!

Ryan_J

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why is it that I always fall for the straight boys? I so hate this, it's like the 3rd time that i've totally fallen for a straight guy and it hurts sooo much cause I want him sooo bad. He's such a flirt, and he acts like he wants it, and I crave him! I can taste him, and the smell of just being near him drives me crazy!

UGH

Oh, and i hope everyone had a good Christmas.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hmmmm ...

You've got that beautiful smorgasbord out there
...and you keep going for the forbidden fruit.

It seems you purposely set yourself up for failure, Ryan, so you can say it's not your fault. It would really be better to take a chance on the smorgasbord. So what if you get a sour apple every once in a while - we all do. Eventually you'll pick the right one.

Just don't be afraid to try - and don't be tempted by the forbidden fruit.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
revolver.jpg

tomer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ryan:

Yup, I hear you bro!
I

Did the same thing!
Well who know's what the new year will bring...
Don't give up, give it some time...
Perhaps next time...
Maybe things will still turn around.
Feel free to PEM me if you need someone to vent to privately. I'd be
interested in hearing your story.
totem27@lycos.com

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If a girl is bi, what's the problem? I hear ya though man, I go for the "weird" ones as well. No worries, you'll find a cool woman soon enough. You have a cool look, I bet I know a few girls that would love meeting a guy like you !!

I wish my lawn was as emo as the girl I'm messing with now, that way it'd cut itself, hahaha. God I hate emo girls 99 percent of the time, but she's too cute to hold horrible musical taste against her. Although if I hear one more "drowning in my tears" type song, I'm putting a bullet through my head to end the ear-shattering pain.

Straight girls turn into lesbians all the time around me once they hear my views on multiple subjects, haha.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
helio415 said:
oh yeah i guess i look emo but if you meet me i realy am not emo. but i love look. and yeah the thing with bi girls is that when you meet them they are bi but then in one instant they turn lesbien and its like make up your mind.

Yeah, guys are like that too. I think I'm all they need to decide they'd rather fuck men!

tacit_fox

Just Browsing
Media
helio415 said:
i totaly know what you mean. i always fall for lesbiens and bi girls. its not that im looking for them its that i like them more edgy and i need to stop looking over the edge.

this may or may not mean something coming from a girl, but if you r having problems with just finding gay/bi girls attractive, then why dont you look for someone who does not meet your requirements/taste. Find someone a little different and dont look for edgy. that doesnt mean u should give up completely. remember, there are girls out there who r edgy and strickly dickly :)

amanda

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KidBrown said:
Straight girls turn into lesbians all the time around me once they hear my views on multiple subjects, haha.
Then why the hell did I only turn into a newt?

Seriously, tho, Ryan, where are you meeting these fellows?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Falling for what you can't have.....is safer. That way it isn't "your" fault and you don't have to actually physically or emotionally commit or reveal yourself to another human?

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
helio415 said:
yess you cant stop loving someone that changed your life. i will always love my ex even if i hate her i still love her.

I know EXACTLY what you mean.. you may hate them in the moment, but time heals all wounds, and it seems like love is forever.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
KinkGuy said:
Falling for what you can't have.....is safer. That way it isn't "your" fault and you don't have to actually physically or emotionally commit or reveal yourself to another human?
Yup. Also, some of us (gay men) fall for straight guys because of our internalized homophobia. We feel (consciously or subconsciously) that straight guys represent the "manliness" that we are attracted to.

And more: because some of us believe (consciously or subconsciously) that we are not worthy of love, we are attracted to people who will never love us back. After all, with this mindset, if they did love us, there would have to be something wrong with them.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Matthew said:
Yup. Also, some of us (gay men) fall for straight guys because of our internalized homophobia. We feel (consciously or subconsciously) that straight guys represent the "manliness" that we are attracted to.

And more: because some of us believe (consciously or subconsciously) that we are not worthy of love, we are attracted to people who will never love us back. After all, with this mindset, if they did love us, there would have to be something wrong with them.

yeah, like Groucho's (or George S. Kaufman's) line
"I don't care to belong to any organization that accepts me as a member."

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
blackness_denied said:
That's what it was. She changed me. She's probably the greatest thing that ever happened to me. And even though she and I have never dated or done anything like that I know that I was truly in love. I'd have done and still would do anything to make her smile, to keep her happy. That has always been the only thing that mattered to me since I met her. I sound kinda obsessive, but that's kinda what true love really is, a borderline obsession.

I know exactly what you mean. My life was sort of in stasis for about 3-4 years holding out for the girl I seriously fell for. I tried hating her to get out of it, but it didn't work. Every time I think of her, I'm still wishing she would return what I feel for her. Oh well, life is crappy like that sometimes.

Ryan, just hang in there buddy and I'm sure you'll find someone given some time.