Why Me!

TrentonLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why is it that any young attractive man that flirts with me has to be a closet case. I cant stand it. first there was my friend steve now two co workers.. i just dont get it. am i some sort of magnet for people like that.

-Flirt with me
-Ask me for a massage
-Ask me to go really low with my massage, ending up under the belt
-Then deny any trace of gayness in your body.

Those are the steps most str8 men take with me. UGH!

TrentonLuke

Media
TrentonLuke said:
Why is it that any young attractive man that flirts with me has to be a closet case. I can't stand it. First, there was my friend Steve. Now, two co-workers. I just don't get it. Am I some sort of magnet for people like that?
Those are the steps most straight men take with me: flirt with me, ask me for a massage, ask me to go really low with my massage, ending up under the belt, and then deny any trace of gayness in their body. UGH! TrentonLuke
Sounds like you are too available for these closet cases! Straight? Questionable. I always find it amazing what a straight man who does what you describe will tell you in hopes that you might believe it. Why waste your time on these guys? They are just using you, and you are playing into their hand, so to speak. Tell them to either put out, or get out. Go find someone you know that plays for the team and then have a real good time!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
TrentonLuke said:
Why is it that any young attractive man that flirts with me has to be a closet case. I cant stand it. first there was my friend steve now two co workers.. i just dont get it. am i some sort of magnet for people like that.

-Flirt with me
-Ask me for a massage
-Ask me to go really low with my massage, ending up under the belt
-Then deny any trace of gayness in your body.

Those are the steps most str8 men take with me. UGH!

TrentonLuke

Yah man,

Why not pass on the massage, or get them to do it first. If I was gay, and a straight guy asked me to massage him, and then go lower than the belt, I would laugh at him and ask him if he wanted me to bend over as well. :biggrin1:

There is nothing wrong with guys being cozy with each other, developing special bonds and whatnot, but these guys are taking advantage of you because they want to get off...

Start making them work for things....Seriously.... Trenton luke, you seem like too nice of a guy, to let people do this to yah.

PS, ChicagoSam said it well.

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Are you openly gay? Thats probably why, because any "closet" case is going to feel comfortable around you because you are openly gay and they wont be making a mistake or hitting on the wrong person aka st8 guy