why me ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by big-josh, Jul 31, 2007.

1. big-josh

big-josh New Member

ok so i have posted on here a little bit but every time i try to find a guy or a girl who wants to have a little fun MOSTLY GUYS i would really love to try anal with a guy or oral big or small. anyways when ever i post a personal ad someone has to go and critisize how i type. im sorry i make mistakes but do you have to be like that im just looking for a little love even if it is for one night :tongue: if u read this pleas post your thoughts

2. simcha

Gold Member

People can be so cruel when answering ads. I just leave ads alone when I know I don't have anything nice to say to the person, or I'm not interested. If someone is that hung up on grammar, and you aren't then it seems like you two won't be compatible. Just chill a little. Delete the responses that you don't like to your ad. Someone else will answer with an actual interest. The rest who criticized are trolls, and you don't want to get involved with trolls. Take Care.

3. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's mainly because your typing is representing who you are since this isn't a live meeting place and you can't woo anyone with looks or attitude. If your typing skills are poor, it's basically saying that you aren't intelligent. Which isn't to say that that is true, that is just the impression that is given by what you provide.

My advice to you is to practice more with a typing tutor program or with someone you know is great at typing.

Practice makes perfect and the better you are at typing, the more you get laid...everyone knows that LOL!!!

4. big-josh

big-josh New Member

yeah i guess that is a good way to look at it.

5. Aitch

Aitch New Member

You could try typing out your message in 'Word' or something similar and using the spell checking facility - it wont catch everything (I sometimes type 'you' when I mean to type 'your', for example, it wont pick up my error because 'you' is a correct spelling) but it might help.
    Good luck!

6. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I for one would hate to be judged on the basis of my typing skills. I say a picture is worth more than a thousand mistyped words.

7. G.man

G.man Member

Albums:
    Dont worry about it. I beieve life's tooshort for the delete button. As for typing skils, you seem fine up there. A few typo's, but it's obvious it's just a typo. If' you're really worried about it, do as suggested, type in WORD beforehand. Or, proof read a few times before posting. Read it out lound before posting (this will help pick up grammer problems), or use software such as "Read&Write", which is dyselxia sensitive, and works in the background with every aplication on your computer.
    Dyslexics of the world: UNTIE!

8. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    well said ....

9. babybooboo100

babybooboo100 New Member

well according to MANLY i cant type worth a dam yet im getting laid at least 18 to 20 times a week by my regular guy,2 times a week by my pinch hitter ,i just threw a new one in for rotation last week ,i think hell do fine and i have another one circling the landing strip.....and im still looking,because there just arent enough orgasms to be found once we turn 30 so tell me does typing REALLY count???

10. babybooboo100

babybooboo100 New Member

of course this could be attributed to manly being a total idiot.....but im just guessing here

11. SteveHd

Gold Member

I might be regarded as being part of the "grammar police," but even I have limits. I'd exclude personal ads and the related webcam forums. Those are informal by design. Since I might be picayune I'll critique one of your ads. :biggrin:
    hey looking for a big girl in wa. 18 M 7-5 looking for well stacked and nice big azz for me to fuck all night. love BBW so let me know. also milfs welocom hit me up love a women with some know how
    I'll let 'azz' slide because I think you're being intentionally cute. *partly successful* That's leaves only one misspelled word: welocom. As they say, WTF? Only one ... I've done worse than that and I use a spell checker for longer posts! It would have helped clarity to put a comma after "welocom" and one after "hit me up".

Overall not too bad. I've seen worse in the healthy penis forum.

Draft saved Draft deleted