Why measuring using the underside of the penis is necessary for me

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by UpwardCurve, Dec 15, 2008.

1. UpwardCurve

UpwardCurve New Member

I am really tired of people saying that only measuring top of the penis is accurate, because that is certainly not the case for me. As my name suggests, i have a strong upward curve on my member, and therefore it is extremely difficult to get a measurement from the top. therefore i measure on the underside, and i start the measurement at a reasonable place of course (in line where the penis starts from my stomach at the top) and not from my testicles).

Every time i measure from the top, the tape measure/wire/whatever gets scrunched up and i lose some serious inches. As an experiment to see what i mean, measure your pointer finger as you point it straight. Now curl your finger and measure the outside, and underside.. big difference huh?
    My measurement on the outside is the same as if it was straight, but the inside measurement i lost 1/3 of its length trying to measure it.

Now i guess i proved my point about the typical standard of measuring.

2. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    I think in your case, measuring from the side might be best and most accurate for insertable length... so, not on top or bottom... place your measuring tape on the side and measure from the base to the tip... :smile:
    Just my 2 cents ;)

3. Capt_obivous

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well i also have an upwards curve, and there is an inch difference (6.75 to 7.75) between topside and underside measurements. I usually average a bit and just say 7

4. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    There's a big difference between topside and bottomside measurement, but I'm not good enough at geometry to know if bottomside is a valid. It would seem, though, that if your entering on an angle -- which you are with missionary or doggy -- then it goes in on angle and is therefore deeper inside. It feels like I'm always going in at an angle because of my curve, and fully inserted it can reach my balls, which are a longer way down the shaft than my stomach, of course.

I managed to measure mine, which has an upward-curve, flat, but it could only be flattened when not fully erect.

5. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Christ almighty....

Fellas... ONLY ONE MEASUREMENTS COUNTS.... How deep can it go before your pelvis stops further penetration?

Seriously... IF you can't press a button at the bottom of 7 inch deep hole, then you ain't got 7 inches.

Find a jar with a wide mouth, Stick your dick into the jar, If the jar is 8 inches from rim to the inside of the bottom, and your dick just barely touches bottom, Congratulations, you have an 8 inch dick.

ALL other fudging on numbers is just your own form of fallacious ego stroke.

6. bld_64

bld_64 Member

Bingo!

7. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Speaking as one who has a strong upward curve that is also angled upward like a banana, I can say that measuring along the top is very easy and is the standard accepted practice of measurement. Measuring along the bottom is not good because there are too many possibilities for error.

8. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    For what do you need the accurate measurement?
    for the resume to get a job or to get married to a girl who wants super-hung?
    I think it is just guys' useless interest. According to the reports, it is also meaningless to the most of girls.

I am afraid, while you are flattening yours, if you might snap it off.

9. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

To measure along the curve, use a cloth measuring tape like tailors/seamtresses use or even one of the flexible metal retractable measuring tapes that you can get at the hardware store.

Draft saved Draft deleted