Why men call women sluts or whores so much?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why men don't apply the same to their buddies when they are fucking so many women? Why the double standard in this century?

Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly.
There's no explanation. There's been a double standard in behavior around the world since the dawn of humanity.

Reactions: Gj816

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd venture to say that most men, when it comes to the woman they're either married to or their girlfriend. They want a lady on the streets and a whore in the sheets. Not the other way round. Which is what sometimes happens. As to why men call women slut and whore? They were calling the ones who'd fuck every Tom, Dick, and Harry slut and whore when I was growing up. It is what it is. Sort of like the expression Mama's baby Daddy's maybe. I was told years ago, " there's been many a man raised a kid that wasn't his". Meaning his wife cheated on him. So I suppose it depends on what region of the country you are in as to why men call women slut and whore.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
A key that can open any lock is a really good key. A lock that can be opened by any key is a really bad lock.

I don't believe that, its a stupid analogy, but kind of funny. I don't call women whores or sluts, with only a few exceptions. If a woman is a prostitute, I'll probably call her that, but whore isn't off the table. The only woman I've called a slut was a girlfriend who cheated on me. Given the details of the situation, I think it was justified. But I don't make it a habit to call women either of these things.

Reactions: Peter4572 and Gj816

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to only say them when having dirty sex with my wife. She'll be yelling at me to fuck her like a dirty whore, or that she's a slut who needs to be punished. So then I start calling her my slut or whore.

Reactions: Gj816

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A key that can open any lock is a really good key. A lock that can be opened by any key is a really bad lock.

I don't believe that, its a stupid analogy, but kind of funny. I don't call women whores or sluts, with only a few exceptions. If a woman is a prostitute, I'll probably call her that, but whore isn't off the table. The only woman I've called a slut was a girlfriend who cheated on me. Given the details of the situation, I think it was justified. But I don't make it a habit to call women either of these things.

Your post made me laugh. Thank you.

MennoCoehorn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Evolutionary reasons, as almost anything in human behaviour.

Society with developed degradation of easy women guarantee higher probability of faithfulness of such women.

Basically, cheated is more difficult, because historically, once a woman gets reputation of a slut, most men do not want to have serious relationship with her.
(This is also behaviour conditioned by evolution.)

Naturally, women want to have serious relationships and do not want to be spat at on the streets. This forces them being more faithful (or more careful when cheating).

The point is, that in a slut shaming society there is smaller chance of men raising somebody else's child. Which is making such behaviour an evolutionary advantage.

In a hypothetical society (regardless of the size, can be a nation or a family) where slut shaming isn't developed there is a higher chance of men raising other men's child, due to the fact that in such society cheating is easier and is not a social stigma.
Therefore none or limited slut shaming is an evolutionary disadvantage.

As for using a word slut, yep, I am using it.

Don't care about political correctness and other crap.

Languages developed in a certain way, and trying to artificially change the way people use their own language smells too much like 1984.

Therefore, doctor is a doctor because he/she does what doctors do.
And slut is a slut, because she does what sluts do.

BTW, when I use the word slut I use it either in a neutral sense (simply describing what she is, see the example with the doctor), or as a compliment.

Nothing is better than an independent woman enjoying her life ;)

Reactions: Peter4572 and Gj816

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why men call women slut or whores just because they have sex. The woman doesn't even have to be promiscuous (which most men tend to be way more promiscuous) but if the woman is open to have sex with them, suck them, dress sexy, and any form of sexual or sexy, they call the woman a slut, and automatically is in a degrading way, like she's not respectful or worth it.

Why men don't apply the same to their buddies when they are fucking so many women? Why the double standard in this century?
Because a man wants "His" woman to be like that. He's jealous his wife or girl friend isn't a whore in the bed room with him.

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why men call women slut or whores just because they have sex. The woman doesn't even have to be promiscuous (which most men tend to be way more promiscuous) but if the woman is open to have sex with them, suck them, dress sexy, and any form of sexual or sexy, they call the woman a slut, and automatically is in a degrading way, like she's not respectful or worth it.

It has to do with education. And I don't mean finishing College. An ignorant fool is always that. even if he holds a Phd. I despise this kind of attitude.

You have been walking with the wrong people dude.