Why men don't like to use condom?

curiouscat

Just Browsing
Media
I found this website by accident...and it's interesting....

And now I have a problem that bugs me, and appreicate your opinions....

I met my bf a year and half ago and our sex was so intense and amazing. He makes me came everytime either with his skillful tongue or his huge cock. We would try different positions and he surprises me all the time. The problem was he doesn't like to use condom, and I was not on pills for some reasons. I guess I let him did it because we are crazy about each other and the awesome sex we have just blow my mind and overshadows everything. But he would pull his dick out everytime before he came. We are in an exclusive relationship but he told me he has a couple girlfriends before.

Then I started to get worried later because I knew we are not ready for baby, and I don't want to catch any diseases. So I started to ask him to use it. At first he would do it to please me. But everytime we would have a long foreplay and he would get real hard, enter me and thust a few times before he put his condom on. However, later on he fell back to his old habit again. Sometime he said he will wear it but after a few thrusts, he pulled out and cum on me already, which pissed me off. I've asked him why he wouldn't/doesn't like to use condom but he said of course he would use it and joked it off. I am really confused and I find him very irresponsible.

Ladies and gens, here are my questions and I appreciate your opinions :

1) any ladies have encountered the same situation as mine before? how did you deal with it, except kick him out of bed because I just couldn't resist him... (I am weak and hopeless I know)

2) when will you/your partner usually put on the condom during sex? before the first penetration or after a few thusts and just before cum? I knew that small amount of semens can exist in the precum ejaculation which can lead to pregency but I just wonder how other people do it?

3) why do you think he doesn't like to use the condom, knowing the fact that I am not on pills and he certainly didn't want to be a father yet? What was he thinking????!

Anyway, thank god i'm not pregnant or anything but i've learnt my lesson and i swear i will insist him or my future bf to use condom everytime from now on.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To answer question number 2 I always wear a condom before penetration and have never had sex without a condom (I'm too scared of being a dad right now).
And for question number 3 he is probably worried about the feeling and not worrying about getting you pregnant. A friend of mine was like that he said with a condom on it didn't feel half as good but he has a baby now and wasn't planning on having one. I would say if you are going to have sex without one make sure you know the person does not have any diseases and be prepared to get pregnant if you're not on the pill or something. Otherwise you should probably make the guy use some kind of protection before penetration. If he wants it bad enough he will do as you wish.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Although he likes bareback sex I hope that you will be strong enough to say "No glove, No love", curiouscat, and mean it. The other alternatives would be a vascetomy for him, or you could take the pill or get your tubes tied.

Re: condoms: You'll have to get into the habit of getting him hard orally or manually first and then putting on the condom before sexual intercourse. You can't have him doing bareback sex first and then putting on the condom when he feels like it.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he is not considerate enough to use a condom if you desire him to, imagine how considerate of a father he would be...food for thought...

...OB

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

1) any ladies have encountered the same situation as mine before? Yes how did you deal with it, I said no to sex. I just couldn't resist him... (I am weak and hopeless I know) That's a stupid answer.

2) when will you/your partner usually put on the condom during sex? Are you kidding me? Any moron knows the condom goes on when he is hard and prior to the first penetration. Putting it on after he ihas entered you is useless. before the first penetration or after a few thusts and just before cum? WTF!?!?!?! :confused: :eek: I knew that small amount of semens can exist in the precum ejaculation which can lead to pregency but I just wonder how other people do it?

3) why do you think he doesn't like to use the condom, knowing the fact that I am not on pills and he certainly didn't want to be a father yet? Cause he is an inconsiderate jackass who doesn't care about you at all. Trust me if you get pregnant that man is history, you will never see him again and good luck getting child support. What was he thinking????! He wasn't thinking. It's not all his fault, if you are so weak you can't resist him, then you need to have a serious talk with a gynecologist about what forms of birth control you can use.

4) he said to me a few times that he thought i am very 'powerful' and 'dangerous' (sexually) which make him weak. BULLSHIT!!! That is just a line to get you to sleep with him. and he said i am always 'desirable' so he has to resist me sometime. If you are always desirable, why is he resisting you? i didn't know why he said that cause i didn't do anything, but he wouldn't explain further. he is a very talented and confident guy in other aspects....Have you ever felt 'threaten' (or weaken) by your partner sexually? Not sure I understand what you mean here. :confused: or do you find your partner desirable all the time?

Anyway, thank god i'm not pregnant or anything but i've learnt my lesson and i swear i will insist him or my future bf to use condom everytime from now on.

I think you are both too young and/or too dumb to be having sex.
No Glove, No Love!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've used this analogy in another thread, but it works well enough here...

Putting on a condom after some penetration protects you about as well as going skydiving, and pulling the cord on your chute after you hit the ground.

xxncxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've used this analogy in another thread, but it works well enough here...

Putting on a condom after some penetration protects you about as well as going skydiving, and pulling the cord on your chute after you hit the ground.

Same with pulling out. Precum has sperm in it too and can just as easily cause a woman to become pregnant or spread disease.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same with pulling out. Precum has sperm in it too and can just as easily cause a woman to become pregnant or spread disease.
Well, that was my point. It doesn't really even matter if he just barely sticks the tip in, then pulls out an puts on a condom. Once the bare cock touches the labia, the chance has already been taken.

The cock's gotta be wrapped before it gets to the opening.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
3) why do you think he doesn't like to use the condom, knowing the fact that I am not on pills and he certainly didn't want to be a father yet? What was he thinking????!
He wasn't. The fact is that sex does feel better without a condom. But wouldn't you rather have sex with a condom instead of unnecessarily acquiring a disease?
4) he said to me a few times that he thought i am very 'powerful' and 'dangerous' (sexually) which make him weak. and he said i am always 'desirable' so he has to resist me sometime. i didn't know why he said that cause i didn't do anything, but he wouldn't explain further. he is a very talented and confident guy in other aspects....Have you ever felt 'threaten' (or weaken) by your partner sexually? or do you find your partner desirable all the time?
Sounds like a cop-out to me. If he's that insecure, you two need to talk before you have sex again and get to the root of the problem.
Good for you. I know an unwanted pregnancy is an inconvenience, but there are worse things we have to worry about.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

1) any ladies have encountered the same situation as mine before? how did you deal with it, except kick him out of bed because I just couldn't resist him... (I am weak and hopeless I know)
Yes...
1) I'm stupid I had unprotected sex with my gay best friend...needed the morning afterpill cause he came full on inside me, and I let him.. lol bad mistake. It was like "Lynds I'm going to cum, where do you want it?" I didn't have time to say "um" before he said "I came"...
2) Sex with my best friends cousin... we had sex for 4 hours... he pulled out and jacked off to come.. no condom...
3) with my current fuck buddy he does the preinsert, ¾'s of the way through he will put a condom on....

2) when will you/your partner usually put on the condom during sex? before the first penetration or after a few thusts and just before cum? I knew that small amount of semens can exist in the precum ejaculation which can lead to pregency but I just wonder how other people do it?
After or not at all seems to be my history...

They don't usually think about consequences while they are fucking... they are too busy enjoying it.

4) he said to me a few times that he thought i am very 'powerful' and 'dangerous' (sexually) which make him weak. and he said i am always 'desirable' so he has to resist me sometime. i didn't know why he said that cause i didn't do anything, but he wouldn't explain further. he is a very talented and confident guy in other aspects....Have you ever felt 'threaten' (or weaken) by your partner sexually? or do you find your partner desirable all the time?

It depends on how horny I am... then again I've never been in a relationship with any of them.

Have you looked into the patch, injection, or IUD?

*disclaimer* I know full well that I am making bad decisions by not using a condom all the time, especially since I never remember to take my pills, but let's not turn this into how my actions could be bad, and stick with the OP's question, thanks.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
3. easy to answer. Sex feels tons better without a condom. At least for men. I know some women who agree. Condoms also tend to cause dryness and chaffing and in general don't do anything to improve the experience of sex, they are just there to keep you safe.

If you guys were exclusive and prepared to get pregnant I'd say don't worry about it too much, but it doesn't sound like you are. Be safe.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
3. easy to answer. Sex feels tons better without a condom. At least for men. I know some women who agree. Condoms also tend to cause dryness and chaffing and in general don't do anything to improve the experience of sex, they are just there to keep you safe.

If you guys were exclusive and prepared to get pregnant I'd say don't worry about it too much, but it doesn't sound like you are. Be safe.
Oops totally forgot that part... Sex feels much better for me personally without a condom.. And I know from his sensitive reactions it's better too.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate having sex with condoms. I'm a big IUD fan. There are no pills to remember to take and you can pretty much forget about it once it's in there.

My husband and I did the old pull-and-pray routine for years but we knew we were rolling the dice with getting pregnant and were 100% ready to raise a child if it happened. Interestingly, I didn't get pregnant until we actively tried. Still, pulling out is not the wisest way to try to not get pregnant.

yggdrasil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Use of condoms is the best overall protection in casual sex, because they not only protect against pregnancy in the vast majority of cases when used properly, but also against rare but still possible infection via fluid exchange. If you and your partner are at a relatively trusting point, either monogamous or only swinging with partners with whom the trust is on the same level, where you know the other(s) involved are all disease-free, but not wanting to have a pregnancy, then other methods can work.

I personally couldn't deal with free spermicides because they got up in my urethra and caused a painful irritation I'd rather not revisit, but on the inside of a diaphragm this was much less of an issue. Plus, hitting it was kind of a kinky sensation on my cockhead. However, this can be a drawback in that it is more burdensome for the female, in many cases, because of the discomfort and logistics of when to insert and extract it. In my last relationship, my partner had to size up after she started tenting more fully as we adjusted to each other and she got more aroused, leading to slippage of her original one. But she would still contract back to basically the same dimensions after a couple hours, which made it more uncomfortable. We eventually had to give that up too, and just rely on my withdrawing before cumming.

There is a lot of bad press about withdrawal, but I think that it only fails due to a lack or loss of self-awareness on the part of the man. True pre-cum does not carry sperm, and if you are too dumb to pull out at least 5 seconds before actual cumming, then you deserve what you get (though if your partner doesn't abort, the child that results may not deserve your dumb ass for a daddy).

We would sometimes go back to the diaphragm occasionally just because it was nice for both of us to let me cum inside, or use a condom with the tradeoff off cumming in the rubber with all the throbbing for its drawbacks in the leadup to climax.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Re: condoms: You'll have to get into the habit of getting him hard orally or manually first and then putting on the condom before sexual intercourse. You can't have him doing bareback sex first and then putting on the condom when he feels like it.

Right on! You haven't mentioned how experienced you are, but I'm guessing you haven't known many guys. If you read the forum, I think you'll notice that all men, and doubly men with large equipment, love blowjobs. Remember, if he gets out of control in your vagina, you're likely to be a mother. If he gets out of control in your mouth, just swallow. :biggrin1:

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Right on! You haven't mentioned how experienced you are, but I'm guessing you haven't known many guys. If you read the forum, I think you'll notice that all men, and doubly men with large equipment, love blowjobs. Remember, if he gets out of control in your vagina, you're likely to be a mother. If he gets out of control in your mouth, just swallow. :biggrin1:

Hate to point that out, but if you are truely cautious, even BJs are danergous. If you get a cut in your mouth, or have any open sores (aka have had a sore throat lately) or if you have ulcers.... anyways to continue you can get just as diseased via swallowing / precum.

As for railing on you with the whole condom after first thrust, well the guy doesn't actually "infect" the girl untill precum/sperm (unless he has a bleeding cock), else it's like saying if you a hug a person with aids who was sweating and then go masturbate and finger yourself, you'll get aids.

Guys on the otherhand... well we're screwed after the first thrust.

Just a note on safety, for all of you who think swallowing cum is harmless... clamedia,herpes and other STDS don't disolve in water or hydrochloric acid (your stomache).

BTW. Sex with a condom really feels alot worse then bareback.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Doesn't it get in the way for big boys? my mom has one.. and its huge!! I was like omg ew...

You're thinking of a diaphragm, TK, not an IUD. The latter is inserted by a doctor and doesn't come out until a doctor removes it...so if you've seen what mom uses, it ain't an IUD! :biggrin1: