Why men don't like to use condom?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Doesn't it get in the way for big boys? my mom has one.. and its huge!! I was like omg ew...

You're thinking of a diaphragm, TK, not an IUD. The latter is inserted by a doctor and doesn't come out until a doctor removes it...so if you've seen what mom uses, it ain't an IUD! :biggrin1:
Correct, Hazel. An IUD (intra-uterine device) is inserted by a doctor, through the cervix, and resides entirely within the uterus (except for the very small removal string). The diaphragm is a rubber cup with a springy rim that fits in the vagina, over the cervix.

the main reason for which men do not like to use a condom is surely because there is a huge difference when sex is done without it. Personally speaking I have been married since a year and by now I can very well differentiate this. In your case however as you have said that you people are in no mood to be parents so either of you must take precautions as repeated penetration without the use of condoms can mean the chances of the baby increasing.
I think as the other people here said you should make sure that either you are on the contraceptive or make him use the condom if you want to play safe. It might seem a very enjoyable thing at the moment but for the longer run it is mandatory that some sort of safety measures are adopted.

exactly what langveldt said!... the reason is the huge difference in feeling

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You're thinking of a diaphragm, TK, not an IUD. The latter is inserted by a doctor and doesn't come out until a doctor removes it...so if you've seen what mom uses, it ain't an IUD! :biggrin1:
No it was an IUD....

I read somewhere on the net that.. obviously wasnt true... seen it before he had to have it inserted... nasssty.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with Longveldt and Gamel, there is a huge difference in sensation. For me, a condom distroys the sensation. One of my students did a master's thesis on factors that affect condom usage and deminished sensation turned out to be a major factor for males.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with Longveldt and Gamel, there is a huge difference in sensation. For me, a condom distroys the sensation. One of my students did a master's thesis on factors that affect condom usage and deminished sensation turned out to be a major factor for males.
Well that is a totally logical answer.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fankly, I can't deal with condoms. This is a huge problem for me, as I have no steady gf atm.

I've tried everything, but I can not feel real pleasure with them, to the point I'd rather not have sex at all if I have no other option.

I wish it was different, but alas.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
Frankly I could never stand condoms(not enough sensitivity meaning I never had an orgasm) except the lambskin type. Which are never large enough until they stretch and offer no protection from viruses at all. If he has the sensitivity problem try the Natural Skin type condoms. I know some guys don't like them becuse they are wet. I used other methods. Diaphram And barrier.

I guess I can't really add more than what has already been said about the other issues. You folks have said it all. Except, William Shakespeare said it best in The Taming Of The Shrue, "A stiff prick knows no conscience".

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't want to get pregnant then don't do it or at least take a simple precaution of using a condom. If you don't have the willpower then you're with millions throughout history.

And remember: the best thing to do with advice is pass it on.

My first post. I agree firmly with Lito and Tech. I feel absolutely nothing with a condom on. When I tried sex with my first girlfriend, I thought I was nervous or there was something wrong with me, or that I might be gay but in denial or something. But it was the same thing the one time I did a guy. Both times I had to ask if I was even in them. The guy made it immenantly clear that I was. I don't really have a desire to have sex all the way with a guy. I'd love to go bare cock to cock, speedo or jock bulge to bulge, and massage a guy again, but I'm in a committed relationship. My girlfriend is on the pill, but she's said she doesn't want to have sex with me until I love her. I feel I'm almost there. We've done pretty much everything else. I can definitely see myself married with kids with her, but not right now. She's clean and safe, and so am I. I'm looking forward to, but very nervous about it, but content with what we're doing now for now.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Well, I think you have been lucky so far, at least to avoid a pregnancy: also the few thursts can be enough. Regarding STDs, if the both of you have no other sex partner, you can be reasonnably safe.

I have to confess I hate wearing condoms, and I do prefer my girlfriend to take the pill, because:

1) You have to have one with you, or at least remember where they are (in the bedside table? which drawere? weren't they here?

2) Condoms can be tight (they have not to slip off!)

3) Stopping the foreplay to wear one is a total turn off

4) Sensations are much weaker

5) Getting out immediatly after an orgasm is also disappointing

6) If you do it in the wild there is the problem where to throw it