Why Men Love Bitches

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by naughty, Feb 17, 2007.

1. naughty

Gold Member

OK....
    We had a thread about good guys finishing last (In some instances that could be a good thing... LOL! ) Be that as it may, I have heard from friends and foes alike of the male species that there is something intriguing about Bitches. I have even had one person on this board tell me he likes me because I am mean! :eek: My girlfriend after having her heart stomped for the fifth time in five months was crying on my shoulder saying "I wish I could be a bitch like you then I wouldnt get stomped on!" LOL! What do you all think? LOL!

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Women who are bitches usually are associated with the ones that are very determined, self-sufficent, strong and can look after themselves. men like theses women becasue they arent as clingy or needy and dont rely on the man for everthing.

It could also have to do with the fact that the man dosent have the best intentions as far as how he intends on treating the woman therefore at the end it is easier for him to justify being an asshole than if she treated him well.

The worst type of bitches are the ones in disguise, they apprear nothing but nice on the outside but would hurt you in a second to get hat they want ..and no one likes that, not even a man

Just a few guess'es :confused:

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'll second Lee on this one, a bitch is generally someone who can stand up on their own, and not really need someone else to tell them that they are great.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Because we're such good fun :)

5. LaurenceO

LaurenceO New Member

Albums:
    I'm sure it varies case by case. But I think that can be true for certain types of men. It's more fashionable now. But, I think it's something that has gone on through the ages.

6. naughty

Gold Member

I think you have it there YOUNGUN! I think we use the word "Bitch" too loosely when in reality it is a woman who is about her own business. She likes men, she might even want one in her life but she wont die if she doesnt have one. Women by nature can be giving souls and we are in many cases trained to give, not receive. It goes against many of our natures to be harsh but.... we have to draw that line in our own self interest. When I first read the Shakespeare play, "Taming of the Shrew". I felt a kinship to Katerina. She had to learn to tame her frustration with foolishness and in doing that she was able to expose the manipulation of many of the women who surrounded her and find a mutually respectful way to give and receive love. Check out the BBC's recent version of the play with Rufus Sewell. I love it!

7. viking1

Gold Member

I like nice women...not mean bitchy ones. Self sufficient women are fine.

8. naughty

Gold Member

Exactly...

9. PussyWellington

Albums:
    Naughty, I too was thinking about this play as I read the thread. It's my favourite Shakespearean play. I especially like the "Kiss me Kate" interpretation, with Meryl Streep.

10. Shelby

Gold Member

Crazy bitches are better lays than nice ladies.

Lot more trouble but worth it.

11. naughty

Gold Member

Kate is my girl. She takes no prisoners... LOL! But you cant help loving her Petrucchio too...:biggrin1: Now I wouldnt go to her lengths. I try to be a bit more lady like but I do have a bit of backbone as well.

12. transformer_99

Gold Member

The last thing I'm after is a bitch, first off, if they aren't interested in working with their guys, who needs them. The welfare rolls are full of freeloaders as it is, why do I need to come home to one sitting in my living room. The attitude of bending over backwards to please her will have me running the other way every time. I believe firmly in empowerment, try first and if she fails or needs assistance, I'll help out. The effort has to be evident. Same should go for men in relationships with their women.

A strong woman who can stand on her own, that's not a bitch, that's a strong and independent woman. I know the difference. A bitch shows up expecting to be respected on a higher level without having to prove herself worthy of such lofty status, that type doesn't get a lot out of me. They move on quickly, which is a good thing, then I know they were after the freebies in the first place without having to do/put themselves out. The "Show me" attitude by a bitch begets "Show me first" from my end. The "show me first" usually never happens and it's evident it's a lot of lip service and no action.

13. viking1

Gold Member

You hit the nail dead on. Exactly the way I feel about it.

14. naughty

Gold Member

LOL!

I hear you . Perhaps I should have titled this why men like Feisty women! LOL! :biggrin1:

15. Shelby

Gold Member

transforms bitches:biggrin1:

16. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I'm not so sure about that. Actually the first thing I thought when I saw the tittle to this thread was "bitches" in the sense of "I'll make you my bitch"... i.e. submissive women. Ironically exactly the opposite of the way you're using the term. I can understand men liking women they can control easily. Though I don't, not at all, most men like women they feel they are intellectually superior to, that they can exert power over... makes them feel like the powerful one in the relationship. I like dating women who I feel are somehow my equal, in one way or another. I like a woman who can take the initiative, who knows what she wants, who is intelligent, independent, perhaps successful. Some people may think of women like this as "bitchy".... but I don't like girls who are mean just for the hell of it. Who are unreasonable or completely selfish or too high maintenance. I wouldn't like someone that I thought of as a "bitch," but I think my definition might be different than most guys. I love intelligent, confident women. Most men are afraid of them.

17. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Girls with spunk and attitude can be fun, too.... but still I don't think this translates directly to bitchiness. I might be thinking of term with a harsher connotation than you are, I know some people use it affectionately, or with pride.

18. naughty

Gold Member

You have hit the nail on the head . See what a 160 IQ can do for you? LOL! I think we have a number of women on this board who fit that description who can be just as gracious as they can be independent when they need be....

19. naughty

Gold Member

I use the term that has been used on me. I do not refer to myself as a bitch. I have had it used when someone didnt get their way. or when someone appreciated my strength . I was using the title of a book I recently saw that had a great deal of resonance for me. It was written by a woman who meant it in an empowering sense. Her New Bitch is neither nagging, whining, mean, grabby, high maintenance, or clingy .She is a woman who loves herself and is free to love others but can live without them. Who doesnt love that?

20. Shelby

Gold Member

My woman helps me communicate.

I do our math.

She's a bitch, I'm a bastard.

What's not to love?

Draft saved Draft deleted