Why Men Love Bitches

D

deleted13797

The last thing I'm after is a bitch, first off, if they aren't interested in working with their guys, who needs them. The welfare rolls are full of freeloaders as it is, why do I need to come home to one sitting in my living room. The attitude of bending over backwards to please her will have me running the other way every time. I believe firmly in empowerment, try first and if she fails or needs assistance, I'll help out. The effort has to be evident. Same should go for men in relationships with their women.

A strong woman who can stand on her own, that's not a bitch, that's a strong and independent woman. I know the difference. A bitch shows up expecting to be respected on a higher level without having to prove herself worthy of such lofty status, that type doesn't get a lot out of me. They move on quickly, which is a good thing, then I know they were after the freebies in the first place without having to do/put themselves out. The "Show me" attitude by a bitch begets "Show me first" from my end. The "show me first" usually never happens and it's evident it's a lot of lip service and no action.

Quoted for truth. Who likes bitches?

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women who are bitches usually are associated with the ones that are very determined, self-sufficent, strong and can look after themselves. men like theses women becasue they arent as clingy or needy and dont rely on the man for everthing.

It could also have to do with the fact that the man dosent have the best intentions as far as how he intends on treating the woman therefore at the end it is easier for him to justify being an asshole than if she treated him well.

The worst type of bitches are the ones in disguise, they apprear nothing but nice on the outside but would hurt you in a second to get hat they want ..and no one likes that, not even a man

Just a few guess'es :confused:

I don't like bitches at all. That is, if by bitch we mean a high-maintenance, loud-mouthed, and domineering personality.

I do like self-sufficience, intelligence, and some ambition is ok too, but those things don't mean "bitch" to me.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A strong woman who can stand on her own, that's not a bitch, that's a strong and independent woman. I know the difference.

Yup. Bitchiness is a quality exclusive of independence & drive. The term got attached to successful career women out of bitterness and jealousy.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is not one friend of my girlfriend's that hasn't come up to me and asked me how I deal with her because she's a bitch (and it's true). My response? I don't. I don't have to deal with her being a bitch to her "friends". She's not a bitch to me -- not in the slightest. And I know the difference.

She's only a bitch to people dumb enough to fall for her defensive front. She's a kitten underneath. My girlfriend is only a bitch to people whom she does not respect. If I had the same "friends" that she had, they'd all be coming up to her and asking how she can tolerate me because I'm such an asshole (and it's true).

My girlfriend is a very strong and capable young woman with a high sense of self, and a finely-tuned bullshit detector. She can exist while being away from me, and still remain faithful by choice. A lot of stupid people would say she's a stone-cold bitch. And they'd be right (the bruises on their testicles from her would seem to amplify this point).

But like I said, she doesn't open up to just anyone. You gotta rub a kitten the right way to get it purring. If you've ever tried rubbing one the wrong way, you'll understand the significance of what I'm saying firsthand...

Coincidentally, I'm very much a cat person :wink: (and a bitch-lover...quite the paradox).

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
There is not one friend of my girlfriend's that hasn't come up to me and asked me how I deal with her because she's a bitch (and it's true). My response? I don't. I don't have to deal with her being a bitch to her "friends". She's not a bitch to me -- not in the slightest. And I know the difference.

She's only a bitch to people dumb enough to fall for her defensive front. She's a kitten underneath. My girlfriend is only a bitch to people whom she does not respect. If I had the same "friends" that she had, they'd all be coming up to her and asking how she can tolerate me because I'm such an asshole (and it's true).

My girlfriend is a very strong and capable young woman with a high sense of self, and a finely-tuned bullshit detector. She can exist while being away from me, and still remain faithful by choice. A lot of stupid people would say she's a stone-cold bitch. And they'd be right (the bruises on their testicles from her would seem to amplify this point).

But like I said, she doesn't open up to just anyone. You gotta rub a kitten the right way to get it purring. If you've ever tried rubbing one the wrong way, you'll understand the significance of what I'm saying firsthand...

Coincidentally, I'm very much a cat person :wink: (and a bitch-lover...quite the paradox).
Again marry me... lol
Bolded words = me :p

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sad fact of life is there are Men and women who want to be treated like shit. The men like them because they want to be bitched at. A nice woman they cant handle it. Thank god this is only a small segment of our society. I know women who are told how to dress,where they can go etc. There are men that are the same way. To me its a sickness.. Some people want to be owned like a dog on a leash.. My girlfriend and i give eachother total freedom. She can go anywhere she wants and she knows it and because she knows it she wants to stay home with me. Her sister called tonight and wanted her to go shopping and out to eat. I had to make her go . She had a look on her face like she was going get a tooth pulled. Yes i stood looking out the front window like a sad little puppy dog for an hour waiting for her to get home.:tongue: What im saying is nice people dont give up. Your time will come. I had some lonely times and broken hearts because i was nice. And to the bitches dont come around my house because i will bust a cap in your ass:smile: :wink:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had it used when someone didnt get their way.

That would be coming from a whiney, childish, immature cry baby, Who wants that one around as well ? When the cry baby and bitch are together, neither is very happy. The cry baby for not getting his way and the bitch for not getting her's. The two inevitably go their separate ways to pursue other victims who stop long enough to hear the demands/terms of their rendition of a utopian relationship that doesn't exist and in practice doesn't/won't go very far in terms of longevity even when both try to cater to each other's unrealistic demands of each other. It's a failed social model that has been proven time and again.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Evidently there's no common understanding of just what is meant by the noun "bitch".

To me it simply means an unpleasant jerk. Women can be unpleasant jerks, same as men. There's nothing magical about X chromosomes which makes one jerk-proof; the same potential is there.

But too often "bitch" is masked by rationalizations. "They call me a bitch but that's just because I'm" - now fill in favorite excuse - "confident" (whatever that means), overpaid, intelligent, strong, independent, blah blah. In reality it's more likely because they're just unpleasant jerks. And that's not lovable.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You have wisdom beyond your years.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well this opened a serious kettle of fish. It is good to know that kindness and graciousness is still appreciated with a touch of strength and independence... I am glad to hear that most men who have responded like the qualities of strength that I believe in.

Keep the thoughts coming, Ladies and gents... This is fascinating!

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love intelligent, confident women. Most men are afraid of them.

I don't believe it. I think most men wish women were a bit smarter than they are. Or maybe smarter than they act.

When they're around me, women I know to be intelligent act dumber and more immature (as in, childish, petulant, and helpless) than I think they actually are. I'm not talking one or two here - it's a definite trend. For a while I blamed it on articles in Cosmopolitan or some such which might have misinformed them that men like dumb and helpless women. That's probably not it - too simple. But then I don't know what it is - are they tired of doing the thinking and want me to do it for both of us? Or maybe tired of dealing with all the stupid stuff of daily life, and hoping that I'll handle it all? Whatever it is, I don't like it. If all she brings to the relationship is dependency, that's not enough.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't believe it. I think most men wish women were a bit smarter than they are. Or maybe smarter than they act.

When they're around me, women I know to be intelligent act dumber and more immature (as in, childish, petulant, and helpless) than I think they actually are. I'm not talking one or two here - it's a definite trend. For a while I blamed it on articles in Cosmopolitan or some such which might have misinformed them that men like dumb and helpless women. That's probably not it - too simple. But then I don't know what it is - are they tired of doing the thinking and want me to do it for both of us? Or maybe tired of dealing with all the stupid stuff of daily life, and hoping that I'll handle it all? Whatever it is, I don't like it. If all she brings to the relationship is dependency, that's not enough.

I don't think you really represent the average male, BD, if there is such a thing. I know plenty of guys of about average intelligence who are threatened by and intimidated by intelligent women. They love "dumb" girls because they see them as easy targets, and they're not worried about these girls being smarter than they are, or at least not too much smarter. The clever girls of course immediately see through these guys' disengenuous/moronic attempts to get into their pants. The dumb ones are usually more predictable and easier to impress.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, it's not the IQ, it's about being sassy and broad minded. If you're only interested in your wardrobe and next manicure - please show me the door. The sex in the city neurotic girls bored me to death. :tongue: as do those bored housewives lot, though I've never managed more than five minutes of it, so I can't really say.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You are one of notably few men out there. For example, my father is ("is" because he is still alive and only two thousand miles out of my life --literally) a misogynist/narcissist prick who has to always get his way.

My father hates when women are smarter than him so he bullies them and degrades them until they feel they've lost all self-worth. Such was the case of my mother. She is a very intelligent woman whose school and test credentials gave her the option of attending Harvard, and automatically entered her into Mensa.

My father's own self esteem is so low because he hasn't done anything with his life and now almost 50 years old, he has absolutely no retirement fund and has to support two more children (my half brothers) to boot.

But my father is not a stupid man -- in fact he too, is very smart. He's mastered the art of manipulation and leeching off of upstanding women with money, even though he ultimately drags them down to his level. He knocks them up, belittles them, and abuses whomever challenges his authority.

He's had more than 40 jobs in his life, and is shiftless, unambitious, and constantly in a state of live purgatory. Nearly all of his brothers on the other hand (all 5 of them) are major successes. My family on my father's side consists of millionaires -- radio hosts, television hosts and movie producers, doctors, surgeons, lawyers, and the "lowest" of his brothers is a respected dean at a high school.

My father has his gifts, and he never applied them. He could have been a very rich man. Instead he's a person who lives a life of parasitism, and apologizes for nothing -- absolutely nothing.

I've seen it time and time again. The fights, the beatings, the arguments, the rage...the cops...the extortion. My stepmother gradually developed a defensive foil to my father. She's the only woman I know of who's been able to somewhat put him in his place -- but only when it was already too late, and she and her new children were completely invested in his future.

My father is also paranoid and completely delusional...and his faith in racial pseudoscience is no less disturbing.

He once told my mother that she was so unnattractive, he couldn't even get his dick up when he was with other women on the side.

He's also an avid Bush-supporter -- ain't that beat all?

My mother apparently likes intense men. Enter my stepfather: he voluntarily works 18+ hour shifts daily and has a work ethic unrivaled by any person I've ever met. I'm also very lucky to be in his stead. He's old world derived, a real typical street punk that worked his way to wealth. The man is a considerably religious Jew and like I said, has some rather old-school intepretations and superstitions with it.

What does he say about my mother being smarter than him and as domineering as she is? "I thank my lucky stars for your mother. I've been with hundreds of women and I finally found the best. She's smarter than me, thank God -- she keeps me from getting fucked over and losing my money. I'd have been a long way up the fuckin' river without your mother."

He's cool with it. My girlfriend is not quite as smart as me in general, but she bests me in a lot of things. She's more logical, more patient, and she calls me on my bullshit. She also makes me feel stupid from time-to-time (in a good way).

I'll say this once: I HATE stupid people. And I would never be able to even fuck a stupid person. Call it a handicap, but I'm unable to fuck someone whose mind doesn't arouse me. If I wanted a dumb person, I'd stick to blowup dolls and my hand -- puppets. Give me someone to converse and learn with, and I'll give you my everything.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well...dont know about men loving bitches as culture process the word bitch...

In my own vocabulary and understanding I use bitch word in 2 situation:

1) For the rude, loud, ignorant..etc etc woman. And when I see this behaviour in me I call myself bitching around too.

2) In "x" rated situations...mmmmmm ....* if you are curious to know the situation, discretely ask me.* :rolleyes:

I dont mix smart, inteligent, driven etc women with the word bitch.