Why Men Love Bitches

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's also an avid Bush-supporter -- ain't that beat all?

There are factors you evidently haven't considered. I don't know about that "avid supporter" stuff, but I voted for Bush. Twice. And I'd do it again if possible, if nobody else could run a candidate who wasn't ethically despicable and intellectually negligible. It's just possible that "avid support" isn't something that only troglodytes do.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, it's not the IQ, it's about being sassy and broad minded. If you're only interested in your wardrobe and next manicure - please show me the door.

Yes, but that's actually rare. The feminine horizon is far more constricted than I think a male is equipped to realize. There are things outside her "circle" which are not only never acknowledged, but are never even seen, simply because they're not in her circle. Think about how they handle their shopping carts at the supermarket. They act as if they are literally the only ones shopping in the entire store. Other people simply don't come into it. The idea that a supermarket, or a highway system, or a country, is made up of strangers spontaneously cooperating toward a common design - that is, a society - is an alien concept.

This is a fragment of a model based on decades of cogitation and I can't do it justice in a few lines here. But my conclusion is that, contrary to the '70s dogma which pervaded the atmosphere of my later formative years, men and women are entirely different creatures which happen to share a few similarities. This is, I believe, a necessary result of the evoltionary pressures which formed the race; exactly the same developments are visible in the other higher vertebrates, though not so extreme. The mental differences are far more radical than the physical ones, and neither gender is mentally equipped to understand the mental process of the other. This is the major reason that I don't see anything useful in the advice that problems can be solved by talking. And when women say that they'd like men to express their feelings, I think of what happens when they do. We get things like the Thirty Year's War.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I've seen over my lifetime and perhaps the way I rationalize and explain it away is an ebb and flow in relationships. Everyone, males and females alike are constantly searching and trading out on the highs of a relationship, not sticking around for the lows and working thru those problems. This would explain high divorce rates to a large extent. I've seen the miserably unhappy woman and man in each situation, whether it be the same relationship/couple or one's that were in completely separate relationships altogether with others. I also have talked with women who want to be the trophy wife, the one's that shops all day and every day, travels back and forth, maybe even to exotic locations and so on. That's usually a short marriage/relationship, usually ending in replacement with yet another trophy.

As BD states above, men and women are entirely different creatures and that accounts for a slice of what goes on, but it is also their similarities that creates these rifts/failures in relationships, even the successful ones thrive and morph based upon these differences and similarities, it's just that the more successful relationships, the couple stuck around to see it thru, thru thick and thin. There are relationships that are built to last, dynasties and then there are those built to run short term. Like investing, you have your S&P 1,000 and then at the other end, the penny stocks of relationships. Sometimes I wonder how much of this is really over the similarities that either wasn't honest with themselves or their partners about going into that relationship. Dating is very much like a job interview, careers these days are far shorter with the same organizations, what are the goals of the parties ? Same holds for marriages and relationships, are each only looking to stay with each other to find yet a better deal. Both must be honest and genuine with each other on that end of it.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Well...dont know about men loving bitches as culture process the word bitch...

In my own vocabulary and understanding I use bitch word in 2 situation:

1) For the rude, loud, ignorant..etc etc woman. And when I see this behaviour in me I call myself bitching around too.

2) In "x" rated situations...mmmmmm ....* if you are curious to know the situation, discretely ask me.* :rolleyes:

I dont mix smart, inteligent, driven etc women with the word bitch.

Thanks, Gisella. I was crying because i didn´t understand the meaning they give to the word `bitch´.

I like your 2-definition. Sorry i´m not discreet enough to ask.

Anyway the majority of the girls i have been with, were completely independents and self-sufficients. Probably for that reason they choosed me.

And probably for that reason they left me too.:guilty: :sad2:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The last few posts are right on the facts. A true relationship is so complex.
Men and women do have very different thought proceesses and have to really work at getting along in close contact for any length of time.

The idea of people working toward a comon goal of good for all, being an alien concept is very true. That's why communism as a form of government,
which is based on that idea, has never, and will never work. It just goes against the true nature of people to be individuals rather than bees in a hive.
Relationships are similar. We can't own and control each other like we would own and train a dog or a horse. We have different interests and desires that can't always agree with what the other's, and shouldn't have to.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like bitches in real life, in sex a woman who acts like a bitch is sort of hot. Or maybe not really like a bitch but more like she's demanding pleasure all the time. I used to think women like that were scary but now that I have more confidence in bed I think it's hot when a woman is selfish and just wants to get off and get hers, because it makes me feel like the man when I make her cum. But now that I think about it that's not really being a bitch, just being into feeling good. So there, I don't like bitches.:cool:
But most women aren't bitches either. I think most women are very understanding and will cut you a lot of slack. Most are not super demanding, especially older women IMO.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not into bitches...my ex was a bitch...caniving and manipulative etc...then this girl I had sex with once is a bit weird...she actually says she's trying to destroy my self esteem...and is jus really weird. She wants me to only have eyes for her...I just don't take her seriously. Really not into her anymore. She's a bit immature and strange.

Got a hot one lined up...hopefully she's not a bitch :cool:

But yeah, bitches aren't cool. The Beautiful Ones tend to be bitches but its not exclusive to the belle filles. Watch out.

Epistasia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am very confident and I am very quick to show that I am capable of doing anything I set my mind to. Because of this I have developed a reputation as a bitch. Most people in this situation would become defensive but I have embraced it. Anyone that jumps to the conclusion that I am a "total bitch" gets the "total bitch" treatment, anyone that takes the time to get to know me gets the pussycat with claws treatment.

People have told me that I can come off as unapproachable but I don't believe that to be true. If I weren’t approachable, I wouldn't be with my amazing man, because he is a very timid person. I will become unapproachable as defense mechanism towards people that I don't want to approach me.

I think that if you really take a long time to learn everything you can about yourself, (learn to love the things you like and get rid of the things you don't) you can start to see through the facades that people put up in public. I know that this is true for me, at least, because I started noticing mannerisms that I will sometimes display. If I come off as a bitch, I know what I'm doing and I have a purpose. Those that can see through it are worth my time, (most of the time) those that can't are not.

Oh and it makes my boyfriend pretty hot when I play the bitch too.:tongue:

Brit

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Evidently there's no common understanding of just what is meant by the noun "bitch".

In reality it's more likely because they're just unpleasant jerks. And that's not lovable.

Yeah, BD, the definition is pretty subjective, and can even vary according to what area of the country or world! one lives in- I initially, upon seeing the thread,, assumed it to mean the female descriptive of the name "prick" when describing an asshole of a guy.
And based on the responses here, it is subjective on a number of other motivating levels as well- depending on one's own experiences.
I don't think anyone, man or woman, likes a "bitch" if 'bitch' is defined as a mean nasty person- same as a 'prick'- but the only person who ever called me that was an ex b/f, and it was, just as Naughty stated- because I wasn't bending to his will and according to him, his superior intellect. I am really easy going and easy to get along with, and it doesnt minimize my independence or abilities one iota. So imo, being labeled a bitch hasnt anything to do with being indicative of a womans strength of character or self confidence or independence. Its really about individual perceptions of the word , which also determines who one would place that label on.
Most guys- some of my previous b/fs not withstanding (hence previous!) want a partner- not a slug OR a commander. Though the balance of power ebbs and flows in any relationship over time, it does so in a fairly equal way, if the partnership is a good one.
Thats my tuppence worth on the subject, anyway,:tongue::smile:

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Bitch! You think you're special? Well so do I. Why do special women make me cry?"

Re: Bitches.

I think its generally meaning a nasty piece of work. Anyone who calls an ambitious, successful woman a bitch is probably a bitch themselves.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am very confident and I am very quick to show that I am capable of doing anything I set my mind to. Because of this I have developed a reputation as a bitch.

Nope, I don't buy it. It sounds like a champion case of rationalization to me. There's no way that a person who is merely energetic and competent would be called a bitch. Gross egotism or conceit, or total insensitivity to the suffering she inflicts on others as she claws her way toward her goals - those might lead to a reputation as a bitch.

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate bitches but i love and respect smart independent women. One thing is being a bitch with bad karma and something altogether different is a confident, intelligent and attractive women who is independent because she can be.

I've always gravitated toward attractive (as we all do) and smart independent girls. Since university I've had three girls fiends, first was a petroleum analyst for an investment bank, second worked for the Swedish Foreign Office as was fluent in five languages and lastly my present is a lawyer in a top firm.... being independent and successful has nothing to do with being a bitch in my eyes.

Epistasia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nope, I don't buy it. It sounds like a champion case of rationalization to me. There's no way that a person who is merely energetic and competent would be called a bitch. Gross egotism or conceit, or total insensitivity to the suffering she inflicts on others as she claws her way toward her goals - those might lead to a reputation as a bitch.
I agree, that to a person that can follow common logical paths, my statement would not hold water. Most of what I said was meant in jest.

Every once in a while I can be accused of taking myself too seriously... (Geez, what a bitch):biggrin1:

I don't condone women (or men) being maliciously belligerent to others for their own sake. I can however understand that in the right company being a little bitchy can provide comic relief or defense from predatory males (or females). It's really more about tact than anything else. I find myself asking, "Am I doing this deliberately to hurt someone." The answer is usually "no." Sometimes people may take it the wrong way, and I have never been above apologizing if I've overstepped my boundaries.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There definitely must be something about that, I'm often told by men and women that I look sexiest when I'm in a bitchy, stomping mood. Probably that's a turn-on for guys who are into the basics of taming the wild animal and channeling the wildness into a wild night of hot sex. I guess you can follow me, a woman who is bitchy and has her own mind promises more adventure in bed than a docile one, that's psychology 101, I'd say. So, if you want a go at a guy, go and present yourself bitchy. The ones who still try to approach you then should be good materiel, you can keep away the riff-raff that way.

And Big_dirigible contributed another good explanation, it's probably the energetic attitude that you spread.

OK....
We had a thread about good guys finishing last (In some instances that could be a good thing... LOL! ) Be that as it may, I have heard from friends and foes alike of the male species that there is something intriguing about Bitches. I have even had one person on this board tell me he likes me because I am mean! :eek: My girlfriend after having her heart stomped for the fifth time in five months was crying on my shoulder saying "I wish I could be a bitch like you then I wouldnt get stomped on!" LOL! What do you all think? LOL!

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A lot of the time, the women I have the most tension with (who are bitchy to me) are the ones I am most sexually attracted to. :smile:

When a girl falls for me too easily..... meh.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of this thread seems to be taken up by semantics so why don't we try and agree a definition for Bitch and then we can say if we like them or not?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of the time, the women I have the most tension with (who are bitchy to me) are the ones I am most sexually attracted to. :smile:

When a girl falls for me too easily..... meh.

your last statement was a very important part of the author's premise. Not to play hard to get necessarily but have a life that goes on with or without someone. It is easy to lose ones mind (Believe me I know) but I suppose once again, Mother knows best....

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks, Gisella. I was crying because i didn´t understand the meaning they give to the word `bitch´.

I like your 2-definition. Sorry i´m not discreet enough to ask.

Anyway the majority of the girls i have been with, were completely independents and self-sufficients. Probably for that reason they choosed me.

And probably for that reason they left me too.:guilty: :sad2:

Yeh, I understand the feeling...:biggrin1:

I'm sorry about your past experiences..but hey take heart and keep learning and growing, bcause good things will come to those who keep pressing on..., Knockernail.:wink: