Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think so yes, or maybe nothing about the cock can deter your liking of it, which would be very commendable.

You think so yes about what..?

No matter how much I like dick and how nice the dick is, there are times when unfortunately the nice dick is attached to dickhead which ruins everything. What a shame ...

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You think so yes about what..?

No matter how much I like dick and how nice the dick is, there are times when unfortunately the nice dick is attached to dickhead which ruins everything. What a shame ...

i think i knew what you meant, but also thought it funny you included smell, just because that's usually the one thing almost no one will accept.

Yeah, plenty of sexy ladies out there who are either mega bitches, boring as hell, or dumb as a rock...so it goes both ways. And no matter how charming and sexy, if the pussy stank, I would have my reservations about moving forward with the relationship.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had 5 relations, 1 married and now a girlfriend since 12 y. I ve 2 sisters.
Well I never heard that size was so important to them.
And big? As long as it was more than 10cm (+/-4") is was all'right.
I heard it on television, in magazines, but never in real life.
Certainly women have their preferences, but penis/lenght/girth is low on their desire list.

And I don't think badly if they love big cock. I like to see big labia, and then... with only big labia minora you 're not going to get me in bed.
5 years ago I bought me a SLK230 - my girlfriend loves the car, not because it is a two-seater, not because it is a cabrio, not because it is a Mercedes and not because of his power...
Just because it's her favourite color, hell blue.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've sat in public and watched a womans nipples get hard just from my smell, I suspect she was also wet because her hand went under her skirt and I caught her licking her fingers. I don't know what it is about the way I smell but it seems to turn woman on like a light bulb.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've sat in public and watched a womans nipples get hard just from my smell, I suspect she was also wet because her hand went under her skirt and I caught her licking her fingers. I don't know what it is about the way I smell but it seems to turn woman on like a light bulb.
I never heard that.
But several said that I ve nice big hands. But they didn t lick their fingers when they told me that. :) And I didn't see any rabbits close to the wire (Belgian expression)
And for me - my hands are nothing special.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

You must have super duper Pheromones secreting out of your whatever part of your body that makes women stick their hands in their pussies and lick them and in public.... :cool:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You must have super duper Pheromones secreting out of your whatever part of your body that makes women stick their hands in their pussies and lick them and in public.... :cool:
I've had woman keep my shirts and pillows so they can smell me when I'm away from them.

Last edited:

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think badly, but I do get insecure( and at 5 inches, the likelihood that the woman I'm with at that moment has had bigger is very high). Had an ex that enjoyed talking about larger exes, made me jealous, embarrassed and turned on all at the same time. Weird.....

D

deleted720893

My humble opinion is that it boils down ego threat. Certainly, there are other factors that weigh-in, but I have never been disquieted enough by this behavior to pause and think it out. Perhaps that is a greater reflection of my own self defense mechanism, but I am unsure.

Precisely it. It's an inadequacy complex.

"Why men think badly of women who love big cock?"

The question itself is the answer. Man strives to preserve himself, as does every other living organism. However, man's case significantly differs in that he has achieved consciousness, therefore his ultimate means of self-preservation is his ego. It is what permits man to possess, or lose, his will to live and by definition, how he defines his worth.
Unfortunately, negativity does not nurture the ego- go figure.

Those of lesser intelligence tend to protect themselves from any form of negativity, criticism in this case, using particular methods. The most common being, criticizing before being criticized. This doesn't necessarily ensure absolute protection, but it 'softens the blow.'
Simply put, criticism isn't as harmful when the critic is someone you don't think very highly of. "I don't care if she doesn't think my cock is big enough, I think badly of her anyways."

Having said that...
"Women who love big cock"
Imagine for a moment, all men had "big cock".
Problem solved.

A 'well-endowed' man will never think badly of a woman capable of appreciating (and more?) his glorious endowment.

And the reason why your question is "Why men think badly of women who love big cock?" instead of "Why some men think badly of women who love big cock?" is because studies indicate a majority of men fear their penis sizes are inadequate. Ego.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^ Some of us don't think we're inadequate necessarily by nature - experience can play a part of it.

I agree that it's a preference that women will hold, just as much as preference in height or eye color or whatever. But honestly, I'm not a fan when someone compares women liking a big cock to men liking big boobs/ass... A man really doesn't need a woman to have these features. Aside from groping and looking at them, what use do they have on him? On the other hand, a big cock (length or girth or both, doesn't matter, so long as it's not monstrous) is and/or can be useful for more than feeling and looking - it sticks into the vagina, right? A woman can get more pleasure from a big cock than a man can get from big boobs or a nice ass.

Now, I'm NOT saying that every women will prefer a big cock. I'm just saying those that do are probably more "verified" in having that preference. Although from what I've read in this topic, it seems that most women, whether or not they have this preference, will like the penis (no matter the size) as long as it's attached to a guy whom they love.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
This. Guys who slut-shame are less concerned whether women "love big cock" (unless they have their own self-confidence issues) and more about whether women "love" cock at all. If a woman admits she enjoys sex, and - yikes - enjoys it with gusto, then those men assume that woman must be easy and that she bedhops all over town. Of course (a) that's not necessarily true and (b) there's certainly still a double standard when it is true.

of course men get this belief mainly from WOMEN who share this belief about 'slutty' women

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

it is your civic minded duty to share with the other men of the forum what colgne, aftershave and deodorant you use!

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is funny how if you are a balding guy and your woman said, "you know, I really prefer a full head of hair, but I love you just the way you are" most guys would be content and work on their body or other positive attributes to improve themselves. Same goes for height and build, shit even sense of humor or romantic qualities. But if it's the penis and were talking an inch or 2 here, a man's ego and self worth can go in the toilet. It really must be something tied to the root of creation and evolution that makes a man so tied to his dick.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is your civic minded duty to share with the other men of the forum what colgne, aftershave and deodorant you use!
Ok, this is a bit strange but it's when I don't cover up my natural smells. If I use colgne or aftershave I'm actually covering up the smell that gets woman hot. I use an all natural deodorant, and stay away from products like AXE.
I have several female friends that whenever I get in close proximity of them their nipples get rock hard. Because of this it's put a great strain on my relationship with them, married or not I seem to drive my female friends crazy.
People will ask woman what they see in me and they can't seem to put their finger on it but I figured this out a long time ago when I was 15 and have pretty much kept it a secret until now.
Apparently my body makes pharomones that attracts woman like a moth to a flame.

Last edited:

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
But if it's the penis and were talking an inch or 2 here, a man's ego and self worth can go in the toilet. It really must be something tied to the root of creation and evolution that makes a man so tied to his dick.

I think it's weakness of the ego personally. After all, not much can be done about it. Maybe I just have a automatic and natural case of the "fuckits" but there are simply some things that I could give a shit about. Things that I can't change are apparently one of them.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
of course men get this belief mainly from WOMEN who share this belief about 'slutty' women

And that pronouncement is based on what, Mr. Gallup? It's news to me that men get any of their beliefs mainly from women. Would that that were true.