Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I decided to post this topic here in the sex with large penis forum considering the main issue here is women and big dick.. I guess it could be in the women issues forum but this is not a women issue and maybe in the relationship section, again its not a relationship matter, therefor I thought this is the best place for it.

Question to all men (women can join the discussion if they wish). I'll keep it short and sweet.

Why men (most men) think badly of any woman who likes a big cock, they get labeled all kind of stupid names, yet all men love to have big cocks to show off.

Women don't slag off men when they love women with big boobs or big ass..!

You catch my drift.....!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it comes down to feelings of indignation that somehow they don't/won't measure up or that they might be considered inadequate.
I guess no one likes to be dismissed and so they manifest that indignation as contempt and in some cases outright hostility.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess that many men still labour under the "double standard" attitudes about sexuality. "A man who has had several partners is a stud; a woman who has had several partners is easy - a slut." "Ladies tolerate sex but only 'loose' women are enthusiastic about sex." So, maybe "size queens" fall into the same category as "loose", "nymphos", "sluts" or "hoes" within this double standard that is probably still alive and kicking.

Hanes2008

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think that's entirely true, for one I dont think that, its just a preference like you said... I know some guys who get aggro if a girl says she likes big cock but its definitely not in the majority of men.

Women wouldn't slag off men if they said they liked big boobs unless a woman got told by a guy for whom she had feelings that he likes big boobs/ass (either of which she didnt have) she would be sad/angry as well, also a matter of feeling inadequate in a different context.

matthi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why men (most men) think badly of any woman who likes a big cock, they get labeled all kind of stupid names, yet all men love to have big cocks to show off.

I have not encountered this attitude myself, on this forum or IRL. I'm curious if you have a particular experience in mind when you say this, or is it something you've noticed repeatedly? In what sort of situation does this come up?

On the other hand...

Women don't slag off men when they love women with big boobs or big ass..!

As someone who appreciates larger cup sizes, I have certainly been called shallow. So maybe I shouldn't be surprised that a similar thing exists for women who admit to loving large penis. It's definitely not accurate to say that women don't slag off men who love big boobs, though -- some do. It's somehow different from preferring brunettes or degrees in engineering or whatever else.

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's all the same thing, you say you enjoy or prefer something then you get labelled it's all a matter of degree or social acceptance within your peer group. Go out and say I am really turned on by women with very large breats and you'll get labeled, go out and say I am really enthralled by a woman who can sing or a woman who can write and it's a different matter. However, all you did was express a preference. I was attracted to my partner because her breasts were huge, 12 years on and 2 step daughters and an ex-husband and his partner and my new parents in law and everything else positive that this all brings can you honestly say that my liking for very large breasts was shallow and never led to anything?...

Same sort of thing with a girl who likes an absolutely massive cock in her pussy - struggling to see the problem here, and I dont have a massive cock, if that changes you'll all be the first to know!

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If a guy has a below average cock then he should get a laser beam attachment. :biggrin1: That would fix things very nicely!

But seriously I'd just about bet anything that a guy with an average cock who knows how to use it but is also kind, loving and lets her know that he loves, respects and shows her that she's special will win out 99% of the time with her versus a guy with a big one but treats her like shit.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do catch your drift, Fire77... I think it boils down to men think badly of women who admit to loving ANY cock in general. I personally don't love big cocks, I mean I do, but not to the exclusion of small cocks, but I do love HARD cocks.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do catch your drift, Fire77... I think it boils down to men think badly of women who admit to loving ANY cock in general. I personally don't love big cocks, I mean I do, but not to the exclusion of small cocks, but I do love HARD cocks.

^^This. Damned if I do and damned if I don't. I have often said that I love any cock attached to the man I'm crazy about and told I'm wrong. Obviously, (I'm told) I have a preference and likely for a big cock. What's wrong with just being in love with cock? Haven't met one I didn't like (unless attached to a man I didn't like, but that's another story). I've had 4 - 9 inches, skinny to thick, cut and uncut - and every one of them wonderful to me. I can't help it. I love cocks. But no.....apparently, I'm a liar or a slut.

Fortunately, I do not care what my critics think. I do have some fans too. :biggrin1:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Women who actually enjoy anything about sex are automatically forfeiting their status as 'ladies' that you would introduce to your family, I think. It's much the same as acting intelligent. Many men are threatened by females who actually do not pretend to be made of plastic.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If a guy has a below average cock then he should get a laser beam attachment. :biggrin1: That would fix things very nicely!

But seriously I'd just about bet anything that a guy with an average cock who knows how to use it but is also kind, loving and lets her know that he loves, respects and shows her that she's special will win out 99% of the time with her versus a guy with a big one but treats her like shit.

This^^.

Honestly I want a big dickin' because I haven't had a big dickin'....but to date my very best lover was average and the man always had me begging for more.
Seriously I would have crawled over glass shards to get what he gave.
The man had mad skillz.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I don't mind if a woman likes small, medium or large penis (or any size inbetween). In fact, I like to see a woman express an honest opinion about sexual (or other) matters - without worrying about a man's feelings. I don't wish to sound as though I'm speaking for all women (or men), but in my experience, some women mute their opinion/feelings to 'protect' the man in their life from something which may or may not hurt him. I've experienced this myself. Only after discussing issues with the lady, did the truth come out. This could include size, any bedroom issues or even what they are looking for in the relationship long-term. Some men are hurt if they find they are not bringing their partner to orgasm, or pleasing them as well as they have been in the past. It can be because of this that some women (on occasion) fake orgasms or tell a half-truth about their personal size preference to the man, to protect his bruised ego - knowing that he won't fully understand and be hurt. Women, on the whole, can see this and are more mature in that way. (Bear with me, this is on-topic. :tongue:)

It's because of the ego that he (the hypothetical man) can't function without his partner saying, "Yes, everything is perfect in our sex-life." So, when a lady does say something along the lines of, "Actually, I prefer a penis to be above-average, but you still do more than enough to please me." He can't take it, perhaps wrongly assumes that she is lying about the 'more than enough to please me' part and resorts to name-calling. (Again, this is why some women find it easier in the long-run to tell a 'white-lie'.) Also, a larger penis isn't something I wish for - at all. But, through ignorance or negative past-experience; a man may believe a larger penis to be automatically better, which (in their mind) is confirmed when confronted with honesty from a particular woman. That belief then gets generalised (all women get tarred with the same brush) and spreads to friends etc. I can't be exact, but I'm guessing only a minority of men are this way, but from what I have seen it's often that sub-section of men with the 'labelling habits' - brought about by feelings of inadequacy.

Anything that comes across as sexist or poorly-explained in my post, please point it out. I'll try to explain it. :smile:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the secret is not figuring out why some men think a certain way, is figuring out why you care what they think.

fuck'em, baby.