Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
the secret is not figuring out why some men think a certain way, is figuring out why you care what they think.

fuck'em, baby.

agreed! fuck'em!

can you hook me up with a link to one of those laser attachments? I could probably do some retrofitting if need be :biggrin1:

B_JenniTalia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My humble opinion is that it boils down ego threat. Certainly, there are other factors that weigh-in, but I have never been disquieted enough by this behavior to pause and think it out. Perhaps that is a greater reflection of my own self defense mechanism, but I am unsure.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure they do, women are just better at it and more subtle than we are. :wink:

Yeah, I'm sure if I was on a date and said I loved big tits and big asses, I can't imagine most women would look on that positively unless she herself possessed those qualities.

Anyways, I don't think badly about women "who love big cock". I just find it to be turnoff and will often find myself no longer interested in a woman who expresses those kind of views.

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think someone else already stated this. But I believe most women don't want to lose the "lady" name. I think my wife believes that if she let loose and dropped all inhabitions I would think of her badly. Or as a slut etc.

But in all reality most men want them to get freaky, tell them how much they want their hard cocks, and be nasty with them. Men already drop everything and worship their woman's body.

So as the song goes. "Freak in the sheets and a lady on the streets"

Last edited:

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gosh I would hope so! Just as well I'm really good about sharing!:wink:

ABSOLUTLY!!! I am good at sharing too .... now I am having a hot flash:redface:
( and my face is hurting :wink:)

Methinks P-gal would knock me out of the way to get her lips on those tenderloins. :biggrin1:

Honey, I don't have to knock you out of the way...cuz the moment you turn your back on me I got a something for ya...isn't that right Dragon :biggrin1: