Why my ex left (Size)...

tonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and my ex were dating for about 2 years and we broke up and continued having sex for about a year or so... She left me for this dude she was crushin on, he was 6'5 and huge... We hooked up a few times while she was dating this dude, and she would tell me that I have a bigger cock than he did. One day she told me he was bigger, and we still continued having sex anyways.. Did she leave me cause this guy had a bigger dick or what? We would have sex anytime that she wanted by the way, and this other joker was off at school. Height wise i am sort of a small guy, 5'5 or so and I am about 160 muscular... I am a little guy, but I am 7 to 7 1/2*5 1/2" not small by any means, she told me his was like 8 1/2-9, but she used to tell me his was smaller, and she always said mine was fatter. Anyways did this girl like "bigger and taller guys", or did he have a better dick and she finally left me for it?

B_Bubba Sponge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My Ex Lied and said this guy she was seeing had a 9 inch dick... She insisted he was way longer and fater. through means I'm not proud of (NOT SEXUAL OR ILLEGAL) I saw a pic he sent to her. He was less than average but very skinny. She just like playing games. She even admitted he was small. Some chicks lie just to lie.

Mr Stiffy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tonster, sex has nothing to do with why she left you. She believes you are preoccupied with sex and tells you that the other guy's dick is bigger to make you jealous and hurt. Just a tactic to 'get' at you.

I think the reason why she broke up with you is something which happened in the relationship which she probably hated you did.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Me and my ex were dating for about 2 years and we broke up and continued having sex for about a year or so... She left me for this dude she was crushin on, he was 6'5 and huge... We hooked up a few times while she was dating this dude, and she would tell me that I have a bigger cock than he did. One day she told me he was bigger, and we still continued having sex anyways.. Did she leave me cause this guy had a bigger dick or what? We would have sex anytime that she wanted by the way, and this other joker was off at school. Height wise i am sort of a small guy, 5'5 or so and I am about 160 muscular... I am a little guy, but I am 7 to 7 1/2*5 1/2" not small by any means, she told me his was like 8 1/2-9, but she used to tell me his was smaller, and she always said mine was fatter. Anyways did this girl like "bigger and taller guys", or did he have a better dick and she finally left me for it?

Probably not about the sex...and it sounds like she is s liar....I dislike people like that!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tonster, look at how you're obsessing over this useless comparison. My gues is she likes him more as a person than you. This doesn't make him a better person, just perhaps better for her. Move on, and stop leaving yourself open to her games.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
She is torturing you, and she is doing it on purpose. She left you for a reason other than cock size and she knows doing it this way hurts you. Move on and find a woman that likes you for you. The size of your penis (which is larger than the avg cock) will be a bonus because most women never get to enjoy one that size. Don't let this woman continue to do this. Move on and she will wonder what is wrong with her.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I thinking she kept fucking you BECAUSE of your dick. You probably physically satisfy her better then this other guy, thats why technically she was cheating on him with her ex...

Why did she stop? Could be any NUMBER of reasons. Maybe he suspected something? Maybe she realized what she was doing wasn't cool... who knows?