Why my girl didn't like my big one... She'd had bigger!

PhGlycon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I consider myself pretty big about 7.5 and 8 on a good day and have been with this girl for a while. Every girl I been with has said I was their biggest including this one. But I noticed that she wasn't that interested in fucking me. I mean, we'd do it, she'd give it up, but she sure didn't seem to appreciate it as much as I thought she should.

Getting head from her was such a chore and although she seemed to enjoy the cock when she got it, I had to intiate more often than not.

So finally one day I asked her what gives and she confesses to me that although she loves me and the sex is alright, but that she'd had two bigger men. One was her last boyfriend who she said was 10 frikkin inches! No idea if that was true but she claimed that he was a jock and a total ass to her but that she still sometimes thinks of his unit. She said he used to brag about it while she blew him. Which drives me crazy that she basically openly admits she'd blow him all the time and he'd tell her she was sucking 10 inches of huge meat. But she's come out and told me before how much of a jerk this guy was to her. Yet she still has fantasies about him?! How screwed up is that? The other was when she a bit younger and apparently he was bigger too but she wasn't sure of any measurements. Just that he felt huge and thick.

Kinda bummed me out. So I'm trying to find new ways to satisfy her craving for even bigger units. Anyone else ever find out that their woman is a closet meat magnet and that even if your packing, she may have had better and it's not enough?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kinda bummed me out. So I'm trying to find new ways to satisfy her craving for even bigger units. Anyone else ever find out that their woman is a closet meat magnet and that even if your packing, she may have had better and it's not enough?

Is she a fan of dildos? I've seen ones that are 14 in. long, would it be plausible for you to please her with one? And you typically can't go wrong with good oral skills. Don't feel bummed out about it though, she's with you and not them so obviously you're offering something their big dicks couldn't or she'd still be with them.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
sorry about your chick...might i suggest she has other issues with you...if you are doing your best and it is not enough..cut her fromm the herd..many other fine ladies to give your attention to...i have found that some women just cannot be happy...goood luck

Blackwallstreet

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not to judge cause I don't know you or her personally, but why would anyone want to be with a girl who has no respect and keeps talking about ex-partners? If she can't respect you and keeps bringing up other guys I'd drop her like a bad habit. Plus it sounds like all she wants is sex. I guess if you're in a superficial relationship just for sex than that's fine and all, but otherwise you should leave her on the curb and find a REAL woman.

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
alot of women are never satisfied. It seems to me its all in her head, as some of that 10inc penis would be pure vanity to her. You could always go out and give apreciative women a good experiance instead of wasting time with her? let her go out and find what she thinks she wants mate

nevergiveup

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Is she a fan of dildos? I've seen ones that are 14 in. long, would it be plausible for you to please her with one? And you typically can't go wrong with good oral skills. Don't feel bummed out about it though, she's with you and not them so obviously you're offering something their big dicks couldn't or she'd still be with them.

This man is offering you some really real advice... You the man marley marl

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current girl told me that her previous was bigger 1 cm than me. I asked how does she know, and she told me: can you tell the difference if your shoe is 1 cm smaller than usual size you have?
I still question her statement, thinking that she was teasing me...

avgmale

1st Like
Media
My current girl told me that her previous was bigger 1 cm than me. I asked how does she know, and she told me: can you tell the difference if your shoe is 1 cm smaller than usual size you have?
I still question her statement, thinking that she was teasing me...

that may be true if her previous was a horse...

btnz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well firstly she owes you more respect. :mad: Brag about your exes having tighter cunts/nicer tits/better lips and you would be out on your ass. Your cock is way big enough.

YouTube - Curb Your Enthusiasm - Big Vagina

You have two suggestable options in imho..

1) get a biiiig dildo and fuck her silly while she blows you. Ruin her - she sounds like she would enjoy it. Make sure to film it and put it on RedTube :wink:

2) dump her

Personally, I would do both and do it in that order too. :rolleyes:

-------

On a serious note, if she does value you, you should be able to talk to her and tell her how this makes you feel. If you can overcome your hangup, you may even be able to buy into the fantasy too...

Last edited:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
[and he'd tell her she was sucking 10 inches of huge meat. But she's come out and told me before how much of a jerk this guy was to her. Yet she still has fantasies about him?! /QUOTE]

Some women like being treated like shit by their b/f's; I don't understand that but I know it is true. Your quoted statement in here tells me (sorry ladies) that she enjoys being a "bad boys" bitch.

I agree with the others though that if she seems unsatisfied or uninterested in you sexually or makes you feel inferior constantly as a result of her lack of attention and her verbal "ex big cock tales" I'd let her go myself.

By the looks of things I doubt you have had any complaints before her guy!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe it's not about length but girth. my wife said she had had a little longer than me before we met, but I was the only one she "struggled" with. she said I am twice as thick as any previous lover. I kind of doubt that, but it's all good.

xxuxu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I agree with dropping her like a bad habit. She's probably bullshitting you about 10" anyway. Do you know how extremely rare that is? Remember, despite everyone thinking he's 11", Lexington Steele measured 9.5" on camera - http://www.lpsg.org/67956-if-lexington-steele-only-9-a.html

Just tell her your last gf was much thinner and had FFFs.

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She said he used to brag about it while she blew him. Which drives me crazy that she basically openly admits she'd blow him all the time and he'd tell her she was sucking 10 inches of huge meat.

Just out of curiosity, who doesnt brag about while getting blown?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
me :)

btw, she was lying about the 10" because .5" makes a hugeeeeeeeeee differnce! maybe he was 8-8.5" trust me. And she prolly was in love with the guy.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Stop making love to her and just start fucking her. She obviously has little respect for you and even less for herself. In order to enjoy what little relationship you have, you have to start treating her like a piece of fuck meat. Don't look to give her pleasure because in her limited mind, size is everything and you'll NEVER measure up to her standards. The way to combat this is to just use her openly to get your own nut. Fuck her hard and without any feeling for her reaching orgasm. Get your nut and get up and watch TV or something. Let her lay in the juices as if it doesn't matter to you anymore.
You' re treating her with more respect than she has for herself.
I hate to tell you this, but the relationship is over. So, I'd either move on or just keep getting your nut.