why my girl laughs during 4play?

potentpole: Hey guys! She even admits that she laughs too much before and during IT. What does it mean? Is she excited, nervous or what?

Any girl knows any herb or oil that get them hard and wet?
A highly erected penis is ideal in sex. As for a guy, how to get hard and stay hard becomes an obsession. I know seafoods do the trick for most guys. I use Yohimbe Barks to get hard, and genital desensitizer to stay hard. What do you guys use?

How can you tell if someone has STDs? By looking at his/her genital?
::)

longtimelurker: [quote author=potentpole link=board=women;num=1065984654;start=0#0 date=10/12/03 at 11:41:54]Hey guys!  She even admits that she laughs too much before and during IT.  What does it mean?  Is she excited, nervous or what?  

Any girl knows any herb or oil that get them hard and wet?
A highly erected penis is ideal in sex.  As for a guy, how to get hard and stay hard becomes an obsession.  I know seafoods do the trick for most guys.  I use Yohimbe Barks to get hard, and genital desensitizer to stay hard.  What do you guys use?

How can you tell if someone has STDs?  By looking at his/her genital?
::)[/quote]

Get a woman hard? You mean her nipples???

Anyway, for the STD, it really depends on the STD. Crabs, penile warts and some others you can tell by looking, but most will display no obvious signs - esp. the more deadly ones like HIV and hepatitis, which can incubate for several years before showing signs.

sammygirly: Wow, there's like a zillion questions here!

Ok...one at a time.

Why does she laugh? It could be nerves - but also, those are some areas and sensations that don't get experienced very often. They can get pretty sensitive - hyperly so even, where she may want to jump, or pull back (not because she doesn't like it necessarily, but because it's just so shocking). She's probably not laughing AT you - she's just experiencing. Enjoy it.

Um, my own juices get me wet enough ;D I don't need any herbs.

I can't give much advice on getting or remaining an erection...

STDs should be something a doctor tests for. Not all symptoms are always visible to the eye.

Phew!

da_blissmachine: I dunno how healthy the "herbs" you get in the store are....... if you actually are given a plant by an old family member or traditional medicine man that might be ok but most of the pill things are crackpot.... and often the dosage is several tims the traditional content........ more is OFTEN NOT better when it comes to medication dosage

curiousboutdicks: sometimes when i am cumming i tend to laugh...it's just my way of releasing the tension of my orgasm...my sexual partners have been freaked out by me laughing..because it's usually really loud and for a few minutes.

Mr_eeeeee: Potentpole,

Depends on the sort of laugh i guess. Sex should be fun, dont get hung up on it. I would personally encourage laughter.........Laugh along tooo........its the icebreaker..........and you will find its the way to a womans heart.

Eeeeeeee