Why no face pics?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
"what an ass you don't even show your face you show nothing your a wuss fuck off bitch." A certain charming member wrote this on my profile yesterday, despite the fact that I've had my face in my avatar for weeks.

Despite being out and about every day, having a decent number of friends, many family members who frequent the net, I feel safe in putting up my mug. I know that many people don't have this luxury, and I would never ask anyone to show their face on this site... despite mizcandy's eloquent assertions.

FanManDan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have some face pics up. Then i saw someone using my pics on another site. It freaked me out so i took them down. People can steal my body but not my face

D

deleted110426

I wont post the whole face, but that is my smile <<< on the avatar.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't put my face on my profile because I work for the government and don't think it would be all together wise. Besides... like this nation needs any more government related sex scandals! lol

StateofMind

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have a face pic up, but over time I just decided it wasn't a good idea. I don't care if people see my face, but I do care if someone close to me finds out somehow that I'm on this site.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Due to my job, I don't want my face on here. If someone I chat with wants to see my pics, I'm happy to show them, but I just don't want to plaster them all over this site for anyone to see. I am well known in my profession and have people all over the world that I work with, so the chance of me being known is pretty good. I just choose to stay on the side of caution.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Also, I use my real name too - so there really isn't any getting away. I think when I get near my career I might have to switch my name and take my face down, no matter if I'm still active on here or not because who knows what will come back to blackmail me.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
funny story on this subject. I was at work and someone decided to do the "Google your name game" where they type in everyone's name and see what google turns up.

I am all over the internet. My real name never got linked with lpsg, but I was sweating balls. In the end, I wouldn't really care if they saw... but I don't want to have to beg for my job.

With that said, I am walking on a thin line of being exposed.

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't need to hide who I am (though my picture will be taken off soon for other reasons).

I have had my disaster over 12 years ago after my divorce; never underestimate the power of a rejected narcissist. :frown1:

People finding out about me being a member here couldn't be worse than what I have been through already. Besides, the people who really know me, the ones I care about, couldn't give two hoots if I am a member or not, most of them already know.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The primary reason you'll not see my face is career protection. Secondly, I prefer that my co-workers and friends, especially in the BB world not know that I'm gay or bi-. Finally, I've be stalked before a couple of times and prefer not thru that hell again.

timothyology

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm...well all I have on my profile are face pics!

I'm not too worried about anyone I know finding out; I've been out since I was 15, lawl. Also, it's no ones business (friends, job, etc.) but your own what you do in your free time, so fuck em.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
1. Members fear for the security of their jobs if their faces are revealed.
and/or
2. Members feel that their faces are not that photogenic or that they might not be considered that "good looking" by other members.

For me there are just three reasons:

1. Anonymity, which covers #1, above, and many more of the responses to this thread.

2. This site isn't about big faces, it's about big dicks. Besides, I've had a lot of gals and guys tell me that I'm really good looking, even studly. I've also had a number of people tell me that I'm ugly. But I've never had anyone who's had first hand experience with my cock say that it's ugly. So I guess that kinda covers #2, above, doesn't it?

3. Security, and this is very much associated with my #1 reason. You never know when someone who is just a cruel misanthrope, or whom you pissed off on one of the threads, might just gather up all your photos and "out" you to the world. I'm pretty open about what and who I am but there are a lot of people in the general public and especially in my immediate family that I wouldn't want exposed to my activities here.