Why no penis picture in avatars?

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a good question. I believe it could be because for you to be able to view the picture you'd have to be registered in the forum, which is only allowed to people over 18.
However, if a minor were to come across this website by chance, he/she would be able to view the avatars, even without registring.
Thus, with this rule, we prevent minors (or whoever might come across LSPG unwantingly, if there is such a thing), from seeing mature content.

I could be wrong though. So we'd better wait for an administrator to come and explain =)

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's a good question. I believe it could be because for you to be able to view the picture you'd have to be registered in the forum, which is only allowed to people over 18.
However, if a minor were to come across this website by chance, he/she would be able to view the avatars, even without registring.
Thus, with this rule, we prevent minors (or whoever might come across LSPG unwantingly, if there is such a thing), from seeing mature content.

I could be wrong though. So we'd better wait for an administrator to come and explain =)

Thats correct if I recall.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm sorry -- what did you say? I was trying to read your reply but I was hypnotized by the bouncing boobies in your avatar. :veryhappy:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Yes the explanation given is true.

The gallery pics are very fuzzy to the point that body parts are not recognizable to visitors to the site. The gallery pics only become clear when a member registers. If you want to check it out. Log out and go to the galleries. You will see what I mean. If there were penis pictures in the avatars then any minor could just visit this site and see the penis. The United States federal laws concerning the Internet have declared that minors are harmed by seeing a picture of a penis. Even teen guys who just want to know what an adult penis looks like so they can compare.

Personally, I believe teen guys would benefit. The guys with micro penises could see at Measurection pics that would let them know that they are normal. Teens with very large penises would know visiting this site that they aren't alone. And the six inchers who have been lead to believe they are small would find out that there are in fact just a little bit above average.

But my opinion or the opinion or the mods, administrators and owner do not matter in this case. Our site is registered in the US and must follow US laws or be shut down. And even members who post pictures could be in trouble. The courts haven't made all of this clear yet. Until they do, we have to protect ourselves and our members as well.

The second reason for this rule concerning avatars: Not all our members want to see flopping dicks. Flopping dicks that are covered pass the test as do flopping boobs.

For the record, no part of the ass crack anywhere close to the ass hole, penis, vagina or female nippples may be in the avatars unless covered.

Freddie