WHY NOT ME????

C. Myjunk: So, I have been barking up the anal sex tree with my wife for the last.... well since I met her.......

Dont get me wrong, I don't CRAVE anal sex, but It would be nice to have the option, just like having a nitrous in a car... you dont have it all the time, but its nice to use once in a while..

the thing is she gave it to some of her x's that were "small" and that is her excuse that I am just too big for her... yeah right...
thats bullshit...

I explained my feelings to her like this:

what if, for everyone of your x's.. on thier Birthday, you made them a big fancy cake, a delicious cake that you didn't make all the time, but you wanted to show them you cared...

were together, my birthday comes up, and I dont get the fucking cake that everyone else got...

same thing right?
thoughts?
any of you been able to get someone to try it?

C. Myjunk

Last edited by a moderator:

novacth: Personally, I wouldn't touch the stuff with a 10-foot pole (or my penis, for that matter), but I see where you're coming from.

Did your wife allow her ex's to perform anal sex on her?

C. Myjunk: yes, thats the point..
why not me?

Garibaldi Biscuit:
Originally posted by C. Myjunk@Aug 23 2004, 11:58 PM

the thing is she gave it to some of her x's that were "small" and that is her excuse that I am just too big for her... yeah right...
thats bullshit...

what if, for everyone of your x's.. on thier Birthday, you made them a big fancy cake, a delicious cake that you didn't make all the time, but you wanted to show them you cared...

were together, my birthday comes up, and I dont get the fucking cake that everyone else got...

same thing right?
thoughts?

C. Myjunk
How exactly is it bullshit? We're in no position to judge as you haven't told us the size of your member, and you're in no position to judge unless what is 'too large' unless you've been on the recieving end of anal sex yourself.

It's true that with a lot of foreplay and preparation your partner could ( probably ) anally accomidate more than she expects, but there is definitely an upper limit so if you're talking around a size of 11" it shouldn't be any great surprise that she refuses out of fear.

From where I stand, and from what you've told us, you're going about this the wrong way. The cake analogy is more likely to rub your partner up the wrong way, as you're telling her that anal sex is your right and she has no grounds to deny that, while she probably, rightly, rails right against that with the viewpoint that last time she checked it was still her body and therefore her rights.

The fact that she's tried anal in the past means that this is by no means a dead-end, you just need to change your tact a little. Find out everything you can about preparing and relaxing her, then state plainly ( but not aggressivly ) that although you know she's intimidated by your size and thinks it will be painful you will do everything to make sure it's an enjoyable experience - and if it isn't then she retains all rights of bailing out, this is a fair deal as opposed to the guilt trip you are currently attempting.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Once you learn that marriage is a 100% effort (100% from you, 100% from your wife) you'll learn to take NO for an answer.

novacth: Excellent response, Pecker. There's great wisdom in those words.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by C. Myjunk@Aug 23 2004, 11:58 PM
So, I have been barking up the anal sex tree with my wife for the last.... well since I met her.......

Dont get me wrong, I don't CRAVE anal sex, but It would be nice to have the option, just like having a nitrous in a car... you dont have it all the time, but its nice to use once in a while..

thats bullshit...

same thing right?
thoughts?

C. Myjunk
One woman told me she didnt like anal, said it was painful and not pleasant. Not all women love or are thrilled by having a dick where it wasn't intended to go.

C. Myjunk: hahahaha
measurements 8x6-6/12
I dont know the size of the guys that she did do that with, the point is im not like some 10" monster...
whats the deal?

lickitysplit: did the guy with the 12incher go up her ass? If so, she is fucking with you, if not, then I wouldn't worry about it. You have to get her sexually excited and make her feel very comfortable with being intimate and sexual.

My wife will say some outlandish shit when she is horny as fuck or about to cum, as most women probably do.

If I was to walk up to her and say, hey hun, lets fuck you in the ass.

She would probably say, Uh, I am not in the mood right now.

But last night, we had a good session going and she was having alot of orgasms and she told me, "oh baby, you gotta fuck me in the ass sometime"

Its like, OH SHIT, cool. We didn't do it last night as I was about to cum myself, but the option is there.

Make her feel good about herself, make her feel beautiful and exotic. The way to a womans sexual regions is through her heart and her mind. Make her feel great about those two areas and she will be much more open to stuff.

C. Myjunk: did the guy with the 12incher go up her ass? If so, she is fucking with you, if not, then I wouldn't worry about it. You have to get her sexually excited and make her feel very comfortable with being intimate and sexual.

My wife will say some outlandish shit when she is horny as fuck or about to cum, as most women probably do.

If I was to walk up to her and say, hey hun, lets fuck you in the ass.

She would probably say, Uh, I am not in the mood right now.

But last night, we had a good session going and she was having alot of orgasms and she told me, "oh baby, you gotta fuck me in the ass sometime"

Its like, OH SHIT, cool. We didn't do it last night as I was about to cum myself, but the option is there.

Make her feel good about herself, make her feel beautiful and exotic. The way to a womans sexual regions is through her heart and her mind. Make her feel great about those two areas and she will be much more open to stuff.

WOW, that was awesome lickity... I gotta try that sometime ;)
thx...
no, its wasn't the 12incher.. ;)

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Aug 25 2004, 11:16 PM
Make a deal with her: let her fuck you in the ass with a dildo the size of your cock. If you're not willing to take it, you can't expect it of her.
Exactly!!

Funk, you act like it's all a competition between your wife's exes and yourself. It's not. She's with you, which makes it about you and your wife. Get over it and let her fuck you up the ass.

:rolleyes:

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Aug 25 2004, 11:16 PM
Make a deal with her: let her fuck you in the ass with a dildo the size of your cock. If you're not willing to take it, you can't expect it of her.
[post=253836]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, great idea.

The bottom line (no pun intended) is: it is HER ASS. It wouldn't matter if you were 4 inches long and as thick as a pencil. If she says no, then anal sex is not an option. Who cares what her exes got? You got her! Move on.

doubtless_mouse: Funk - Bad analogy. Understand what you are saying, you are trying to make her see it as something special that she gave to other men, you want that same something special. But a cake doesn't involve a penis in the ass. Maybe she didn't like it. Maybe she hated it, maybe it caused pain, maybe it was one of the reasons she broke up with other men. My wife and i experimented with anal sex, I loved it, I thought she did too. We hadn't done it in a while so I thought ok long time no see, lets take a look. She said no, I got upset, I asked I thought you liked it, I thought it felt good to you. You want to know what she told me, "Nope I don't like it, It didn't feel good, It hurt for days afterwards." I am not huge 8" x 5.5" I fit in no problem (I thought). But you know what, it is not what I thought.

It is your wifes body to do with as she sees fit. It doesn't matter if she gave it up to every guy she ever dated and then some of their friends. It is her ass we are talking about. You say you don't obsess about it, but obviously you are becasue you thought so much about it you brought the topic up on an internet message baord to try and get ideas/comments for other people.

Try this with her, Dont' walk into the bedroom holding your dick screaming "Where's my Cake" Instead try talking to her about it. Tell her that it is something you would like to try so you can expand on your pleasure (your being plural not just you). Tell her you know she has concerns about the size of your crank but you are going to have 2 inches removed from the length and the circumfrance reduced by 2 inches as well. Then once you go through the procedure and have completely healed she shoud be more than willing to take you anally.

Sounds ridiculous huh? Again it is her body, respect her, accpet her, and love her for it. I don't think one should see sex with someone we love and care about like it is something that comes with accesories.

Yeah, I like the skinney blonde with the tits in the missonary position with a side of anal, hey can I make that a combo meal...and maybe supersize...yeah here stamp my buy one get one free card...

I know some of my remarks/comments sound like I am being a smart ass about this, but that is because I am.

Sorry Mouse.