Why not to fall asleep in master's bed

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by sbell69, Dec 30, 2011.

1. sbell69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    “Come here, warm my bed” came the text from Master. Grinning from ear to ear I put away the last of the dishes from dinner before removing every stitch of clothing and walked down the hall to Master's room. In the last few months we have been learning from each other and finding how we best fit and how I can be a better sub to him. “Come in” he called before I had a chance to knock on the door. Dropping to my knees I opened the door and quickly dropped to all fours. Thinking it about it at the last second I pulled the rubber band from my hair hiding my face and greeted my Master formally. “Girl, I have had a long day and am not feeling well. Come make me feel better. The better you make me feel the better your reward will be.” Smiling I crawled the rest of the way to be beg whimpering for permission to get onto the bed. “On” He commanded. Crawling like the inner kitty we both know that is just under the surface I move up the side of the bed and crawl onto his back and starting at his neck I start massaging the muscles, flinching at the feel of the tightness of his muscles. I knew that he had a rough week but Master's body was telling me that it was worse then I even knew by the tightness of his muscles. Letting my fingers guide the way I work out each knot working my magic on each and moving my way down to the next as each one is lower on his body. I knew he was loving this by the way he moaned and reached back and ran his nails down the sides of my legs.

I loved the way his neck curved down to his back and right up to meet his ass and let him know my enjoyment of being able to touch his body by laying kisses across each inch, crawling up his body I whisper in his ear “please turn over” and crawled back giving him the room to move. Sitting back I enjoyed the view and once he was laid back I moved in not waiting too long to get my hands back on his body. I start again working on first his face kissing the eyes that watch over me, his lips that caress my skin and nibble and kiss on the ears that hear my pleas. I moved down his arms and took the extra time to pay special attention to his hands that punish me then rub away the burn that is left behind. I kissed each finger tip before sucking in each one trying to suck away the stress of the day. I move down master's legs knowing that he has been on them all day and knowing that for what I wanted he needed to be extra relaxed. Moving up his body to his chest using my hands, my fingers and my lips I kiss and caress across where my head rests when he holds me tight. Once done there I crawl up the side of his body and whisper in his ear. “May I?” Not waiting for his response and knowing that he is very relaxed at this point I jump down his body and start massaging his cock with my mouth loving the feeling of his cock growing in my mouth knowing that his cock would soon be hitting the back of my throat. Up and how using my tongue to lick around your shaft as I move you in and out of my mouth, moaning as he hits the back of my throat. I look up and notice that his eyes are closed and his breathing is ragged and note that he must be close to cumming and work even harder to the point I know I will be lucky to have my voice in the morning. My jaw starts to hurt but at this point I could care less as I work his cock closer and closer to the point of cumming. The lack of master's hands on the back of my head guiding my down and up with my hair led me to know that he is asleep and therefor I took the liberty to getting him off. I started swallowing as soon as the first spray hit the back of my throat and started chugging like a frat boy in a drinking contest, I did not want to lose a drop and only after I had sucked out the last of the salty sweet candy did I lift my face from his crotch and only then long enough to check for any spilled bits.

Satisfied I had done a good job I tucked master in bed and crawled in next to him before drifting off to a deep blissful slumber.

2. sbell69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I knew better then to drift off to sleep in his bed with out permission but what I got was past what he had ever done to me. I woke up to him pulling my head back by my hair asking me why I was in his bed and had I taken the liberty to sucking his cock with out his permission. “Answer me” he whispered into my ear and pulled even harder bringing me all the more off of his bed. “Answer me!” he yelled bringing a bare hand firmly down on my ass hard enough to bring my front at least 6 inches off of the bed. “Yes Sir” I cried out in pain and again when he gave the other ass cheek a matching smack. “What made you think you could touch my cock with out MY permission, let alone swallowing my cum? Don't dare tell me you wasted Any of it.” He yelled and smacked my ass a few more times making me cry out. “nnnnoooo Master I did not” I managed to stutter out before he rubbed his hand across my ass and with one great jerk of my hair with one hand and what felt like a earth shattering SMACK he pretty much brought my to my hands and knees. “You know you must be punished for this” he stated pulling me off of his bed by my hair. Moaning is my only response. “Stay there” he commands and leaves the room. I hold my head low hearing the sounds of things being moved around the living room. After what felt like forever I hear his footsteps coming down the hall and feel his hands on my hair again. “COME” he commands pulling me down the hall like the worthless bitch I am. “UP” he commands and pulls me up onto the coffee table. “Stay” the word sends chills down my spine knowing he would take me to my limits demanding more of me, my mind, and my body then any other man. “Open” he stated and placed a bandana in my mouth and tied it behind my head. “This is to keep the screaming down” he whispered into my ear “and this is to keep you from knowing what is coming” and blindfolded my eyes. I felt the cloth pulled tightly across my eyes and felt a chill go down my spine and goose bumps dance across my skin, “well someone is looking forward to her punishment” master commented as he moved around my body. With that the punishment started.

I felt the air move right before I felt the sting that I knew was coming. I had been bad I knew this but the sting of the glove and the spikes on the palm forced the air out of my lungs with a sob. “shush girl I have trained you better then that” came the harsh words of my master. Smack the glove came down again on the other cheek and then moved up my hips and side before engulfing my boob. “I love they way they feel in my hand, they may be on you but they belong to me.” he stated before squeezing it to the point I was sure there would be blood. Reaching under me he did the same to my other boob before smacking them around a few times before moving to another part of my body leaving me burning for more. I felt his hands leave my body only once long enough for me to wonder where the next smack was going to land. Only this time came the shock of the soft side fallowed by the sting of the gloves and back again leaving my body in a state of being on edge wondering what the next feeling would be. Oh god went through my head as I felt him pull on my lips and attaching clothes pins. The only thing worse would be him twisting them and he soon did. I felt more go on my nipples and all around the tender bits of my breasts making me wish I could bite my lips. The only thing I could do was start to cry but the blindfold absorbed the tears leaving me with only the shacking of my shoulders as a way to outwardly express my pain.

“Do you feel bad for disobeying me yet girl” he growled into my ear and left my hair go as I moved my head side to side saying silently that No even with all the pain I still did not feel bad about sucking his cock and swallowing next to nothing will make me feel about bad about that. “Then it is time to up your punishment.” with that he pulled on each of the clothes pins and pulled them off on my nipples making me cry out under the gag. “hands spread wide to the corners of the table” and he put the cuffs on my wrists locking my hands in place “same with your feet” and locked down my ankles leaving me very little room to move if any at all. “zzzzzzzz” I heard the crackling of electricity and knew the sting was going to come but my mind could not register where the blow was going to come from. He started with the tips of my fingers and the bottom of my toes. The pain racing through my skin making me dance across the table pulling the restraints as much as I can trying to escape. Tears fell against the unyielding blindfold pressing it more closely across my eyes my mouth raw with trying to scream through the gag and my already sore throat from last nights unapproved play now felt like salted razor blades as I screamed in pain. Even through all this pain my body danced on that ever so fine line of pleasure in pain leaving me mentally gripping the edge of my own little world. I felt the world shatter as he hit my ass with what felt like a x on each cheek. Knowing I was reaching the point of being too much I pushed myself harder to not sit down the sign we agreed on that would end all play right then and there.
    The next feeling was cold. Ice cold....the cylinder moved from my neck down my back and along my ass crack before forcing it inside of me with a scream that brought more tears to my eyes as it ripped up my vocal cords. How master managed to do this I will never know but he fucked my pussy with a shaft of ice, the feeling getting me warm the sensation of the phallus getting smaller and smaller the ice cold water running out of my pussy, across my clit and down my legs giving me the embarrassed feeling of having wet myself.

3. sbell69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As the last of the ice melted away I felt the warmth of master's breath and knew this was going to go a little higher. I felt him pull on the long forgotten clothes pins reactivating the pain in an area that is coming back from cold making my body want to move, making me want to beg for it to just stop but having not reached that peak I knew I could take more. I felt master release my arms and my legs causing me to nearly fall from my perch. Lucky for me master caught me before my body fully gave out and carried me over to my bed by his desk where I stay while he is working from him home. Even the softness of my pillows felt like knives along my skin....Pulling his arms from under me I felt Master walk away and wondered to myself what was coming next..That was right up until I felt the cold steal of the knife set I had purchased for him. I felt it across my neck biting the skin and holding it tight as the blade moved across my breasts, down my stomach before popping the clothes pins off my lips. Knowing if I move this could go very bad I hold my body still and feel my pussy start to get warm as I enjoyed the feeling of him cutting my skin. Oh god the sweet agony I want to cry out for him please master more please!!!! With that thought the blade was gone. My body dancing in morning of missing it's stingy kiss. But an even better kiss joined the party as Master pulled my legs ad open as he could get them and licked his way to my very core. Needing no fingers to please me he grabbed under my legs rubbing across my tender ass and legs locking me into place. Letting me know with out even a word or a grunt that I was NOT to move. The pain mixed with the feeling of his talented tongue kept me balance in my mind and in my soul lifting me higher and higher but never busting through the roof.

Lifting his head Master asked “Have you learned your lesson” being gagged the only thing I could do was nod my head that yes I had learned. “ Then now girl you will please me with my permission” and me flipped me over placing my pillows under me with my ass high in the air and licked his way to my own personal heaven. Twisting and turning did nothing to getting me to that point and I realized that I was completely under his control and he had not given me permission to cum. Master's tongue danced over the marks from the clothes pins making me jump before he found his way through the inner and outer lips of my vagina. I felt his tongue lick from the slit back to my asshole and that drove me wild. “one day this will be mine” he said before reaching around my body and lifting me off of the pillows and bending me over his desk.

I felt his hands move around the back of my head and he released my gag allowing me for the first time today to open and close my mouth and allowing me to vocalize my pleasure and pain. “stay put” he growled in my ear before walking away. My legs did not even reach the floor and even if they did and I could walk which at this point is debatable I would not have moved if the house around me was burning down. SMACK it felt like he had added salt to the wounds of my ass cheeks and I screamed loud and clear for the world to know. “The one good thing about this house is that no one can hear you scream” he told me as he pulled my head back by my hair. Bending over me be kissed my shoulder and then bit as hard as he could what he would call marking me as his. My scream meant nothing as soon as he released the throbbing pain was only matched by the throbbing of my pussy. As he lifted his body off me me I nearly cried out with the loss of of his touch. “that's my girl” his words hit my ears causing me to turn the most wonderful shade of red with pride. With that he forced his way into my warming pussy “oh god” I cried out before he even got half of the way in. Still blindfolded I had no way of knowing what was coming next as he grabbed around my neck with the vampier gloves almost keeping me from breathing. My face turned redder and redder as I felt my body going where even I could not bring it back....”maayy I please cum master”...I begged barely holding myself onto the desk knowing soon I would go with of with out his permission. Master pulled me back by my neck and whispered “You better cum for me pretty girl and bring me with you or there will be more punishment” With that he let my neck go letting me go and allowing my body to fall onto the desk with a wonderful SMACK! “please master harder fuck your little bitch harder please” I begged doing the only thing I could make my body do and moved my hips to meet master's thrusts. Pushing back to meet his thrusts must not have been enough as he grabbed my hips, gloves still on and fucked my pussy like it was the last thing keeping him alive. MY body my mind felt like it was split in two and I came screaming my joy and felt him pushing himself to the limits inside my body before falling over me.

Part 4.
    You know the feeling when you knock the wind out of yourself and that first breath you finally get in. That is how it felt when the world finally fell back into place. Master pulled himself out of me and laid me on my pillows. I barely heard him run the bath in the large tub still in my own little world I felt his arms around me as he lifted me off the pillows and carried me down the hall. He managed to step over the side of the two person bathtub and lay us both down in the warm water. It felt so good when he used the wash cloth to clean the bits of blood and sweat off my body and rubbed the tension from my muscles. When I felt more clean and more relaxed then I had ever he lifted us both out of the tub and placed me on a warm towel, only letting me go long enough to wrap me up in the towel before picking me back up. He walked us down the hallway to his room and laid me out on his bed. After grabbing a few things he came back to the bed and opened the towel and started to rub an ointment into my damaged skin. After he was was done he put the bottle away and started curling up next to me pulling my head onto his chest he told me it was ok to sleep and that he hated to punish me but I had taken my punishment well and he was very proud of me. With that he lifted my face and kissed my lips and let me drift off to sleep safe in my master's arms.

Draft saved Draft deleted