Why Now?

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This guy just may be a narcissist who needs primary narcissistic supply, attention, and you happen to be the secondary supply, attention giver. I've seen these types time and time again.

B_lightsup

Sexy Member
Media
The dudes a married guy who's still into guys and so are you. YOU know exactly why he wants you to meet when his wife is gone away. YOUR also expecting the same result as he is. you love the drama, excitment and anticipation to the point that your even writing about it hear. Stop the bullshit, come clean, and be resopnsible for your own actions instead of looking for the go ahead from members here.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've gotten in touch with several people after many years of no contact.
so have i, met my current guy online in 2000 and we talked on and off for a couple of years on yahoo and then 4 or 5 years went by and we started talking again and finally met in person in may of last year. i also went back out with my ex fiance for a few months 10 years after we called off the engagement

D_Rufus_D_Dufus

Account Disabled
Media
The dudes a married guy who's still into guys and so are you. YOU know exactly why he wants you to meet when his wife is gone away. YOUR also expecting the same result as he is. you love the drama, excitment and anticipation to the point that your even writing about it hear. Stop the bullshit, come clean, and be resopnsible for your own actions instead of looking for the go ahead from members here.

I think someone forgot that they were reading the relationship section.

I was looking for some advice on how to handle the situation. As for being responsible for my actions, what actions are you talking about? That I went to his house to hang out, we had a few beers and started talking, our conversation got heated and I ended up leaving after I socked him in the face because he was being disrespectful and basically ruining any chance of me having a friendship with him.

I think you should re-read my original post.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think someone forgot that they were reading the relationship section.

I was looking for some advice on how to handle the situation. As for being responsible for my actions, what actions are you talking about? That I went to his house to hang out, we had a few beers and started talking, our conversation got heated and I ended up leaving after I socked him in the face because he was being disrespectful and basically ruining any chance of me having a friendship with him.

I think you should re-read my original post.

OOh, you didn't tell all these pertinent details earlier! Your reply makes much more sense now :tongue:

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
. . .I ended up leaving after I socked him in the face because he was being disrespectful and basically ruining any chance of me having a friendship with him. . .

What was he doing that was disrespectful and ruining any chance of a friendship? Sorry that happened. I came back to this thread hoping the outcome would be a happy one (I'm a sucker for stories where people come back into each other's lives with positive results and was hoping that would happen here).