Why Obama is a good president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Barack Obama is the closet thing we have to a political Jesus in the US. He seems to be the only one with a clue as to what we need to do about jobs, the deficit, taxes and most of our social issues, not to mention the two wars he inherited from the EVIL ONE.He is the only adult in DC government at present. He is the only one who can talk without demonizing his opponents. He is the only one who knows what to do about the middle east and Libya.
as far as Jimmy Carter;, yes, he also deserved reelection. i was glad to be a volunteer in that campaign too. and he also, was much maligned and turned out to right on most everything, including energy and Iran. God bless them both.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
George Bush took office in January 2002. Look that up. Obama took over in 2009.
The Afghan war started in 2002. Check your basic facts and math. What was Obama suppose to do? Cut and run from Iraq? Imagine the disaster and what you'd be saying about that right now. Or am I wrong and you would be praising him for that? Then there was the small matter of catching OBL that needed to be done...

.Speak for yourself. See the above. You can't even get the basic facts of your argument right and you say this? LOL.

................and just for the record.......George Bush took office in January 2001!!

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Barack Obama is the closet thing we have to a political Jesus in the US. He seems to be the only one with a clue as to what we need to do about jobs, the deficit, taxes and most of our social issues, not to mention the two wars he inherited from the EVIL ONE.He is the only adult in DC government at present. He is the only one who can talk without demonizing his opponents. He is the only one who knows what to do about the middle east and Libya.
as far as Jimmy Carter;, yes, he also deserved reelection. i was glad to be a volunteer in that campaign too. and he also, was much maligned and turned out to right on most everything, including energy and Iran. God bless them both.

I wonder how he ever gets anything done with you swinging from his junk.

getty1206

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone who calls that lazy communist a Jesus has some real problems with reality. Oh Jesus, you are a piece of work. Wake up out of your Obummer coma and see what is really going on in this world.

TexasC0wb0y

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And just looking at economic fact:

Bush took office during one of the most prosperous times in US history. Bush left office in the second worst time in US history.

No matter what spin you put on it, facts are facts.

Obama took office in the second worst recession in US history, and if a 1 term president, which again I hope he is not, but if is, he will leave with a slightly better economic situation than when he took office. Maybe not what people would want, but it has slowly improved.

Facts are facts.

Where is the improvement again? The deficit sure has improved. I remember Obamas speeches about he was going to spend what Bush spent, looks like he was right, hes gonna double it!

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
anyone who continues to trash Obama either cant get a grip on reality or is a serious hater of one of the best presidents this nation has ever had.
as an elected school board member here in central CA, i have lived through presidencies since Eisenhower. no one has faced more crises than Obama and dealt with them with more intelligence, grace and fortitude.
callling him a lazy communist is so ignorant of the facts it makes me wonder if YOU are in a mental hospital. you are delusional.
Obama , unlike Bush, is in the white house working with FEMA to monitor our battle against IRENE. oh, wait, that would require some of you to turn off the cartoon network or ESPN and actually GET A CLUE. too much to expect for some of you. never mind, we will keep the nation safe for your ignorance and stupidity.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the deficit Obama inherited was 1 trillion from Bush. Bush inherited a multibillion surplus from Clinton. the deficit increased because YOU HAVE TO INVEST in our economy in order to DIG OUT of a recession. basic economics. oh wait, that would require reading , analysis and knowledge of economic reality and history texas cowboy, of which you are clearly UNCAPABLE. you may not be a hick, but you are uneducated.

dazedandconfused

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the deficit Obama inherited was 1 trillion from Bush. Bush inherited a multibillion surplus from Clinton. the deficit increased because YOU HAVE TO INVEST in our economy in order to DIG OUT of a recession. basic economics. oh wait, that would require reading , analysis and knowledge of economic reality and history texas cowboy, of which you are clearly UNCAPABLE. you may not be a hick, but you are uneducated.

When in the world is Keynsianism going to die and people realize the Austrian exonomists are right?

You are the only solid supporter left of Obama. Everyone else is pretty much ticked off at him. He has reluctant support at this point.

Whether you agree with what he has done or not (and obviously you do), even his staunchest supporters agree his leadership thus far in the Presidency leaves a little to be desired.

And as for FEMA, them coming in uninvited violates states rights. If Bush would have gone in immediately after Katrina, the idiotic governor would have screamed bloody murder that the states rights were being violated. Bush was pretty much screwed any play he made on Katrina. It has been proper protocol the government does not help in disasters until the state specifically asks for it.

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bush was Bad and Obama is awful too. Neither one of them know what they are doing! Both of them are spend spend spend!!! 1 trillion - bush - 14 trillion obama. Bush vacationed on his ranch and Obama has been on more vacations than I have in 19 years and spends most of his time on the golf course. Hilary would have been a much better president! Obama's czars don't know crap - all tax cheats and stupid. Michelle looks like she should be swinging from trees! Laura Bush has a plastic face - too much botox! Perlosi is a clown and Reid is just a plain idiot!

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dazed and confused, you certainly are . the constitution specifically addresses the federal responsibility to "promote the general welfare" as a mandate the president must carry out. your states rights argument is laughable and pitiful, especially in light of a hurricane. You clearly have no understanding of the constitution. thank GOD Obama does and HE is our chief executive, NOT YOU !!!
and no, in CA , i am not his only supporter. many of us have Obama stickers on our cars which we PROUDLY DISPLAY. i dont know what the hell is wrong with people where you live. but we have 54 electoral votes, the most of all the states in the US. AND YOU DONT !!!!

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dazed and confused, you certainly are . the constitution specifically addresses the federal responsibility to "promote the general welfare" as a mandate the president must carry out. your states rights argument is laughable and pitiful, especially in light of a hurricane. You clearly have no understanding of the constitution. thank GOD Obama does and HE is our chief executive, NOT YOU !!!
and no, in CA , i am not his only supporter. many of us have Obama stickers on our cars which we PROUDLY DISPLAY. i dont know what the hell is wrong with people where you live. but we have 54 electoral votes, the most of all the states in the US. AND YOU DONT !!!!

Such an angry delusional post. A complete waste of bandwidth.

dazedandconfused

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cruztbone -

Do you honestly think Bush would have received less criticism had he gone in immediatly after Katrina rather than when he did? No. That governor and mayor hated Bush and do not think for a second they would not play the state's rights violation card. Never mind the mayor and governor botched things horribly.

Proper procedure, regardless of circumstances, are for the state to ask for help from the federal government. Bottom line, I would trust local and state governments to know what is good for an area of the country more than the federal government.

As for California, 1). People have shown quite conclusively they can win elections without California and 2). The majority of people not in California hate the state. I am all for giving it to the Chinese to pay back the money we owe them.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But, whatever will we do without all their significant contributions to the national debt, their overpriced land and homes, and don't forget, their avocados?

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for California, 1). People have shown quite conclusively they can win elections without California and 2). The majority of people not in California hate the state. I am all for giving it to the Chinese to pay back the money we owe them.
You know that China is building a bridge for Cali, then shipping it over the fucking ocean, and doing it cheaper than we can do ourselves?

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Status
Not open for further replies.