rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kiwi .. very Non Political
but
Have to say i have quietly supported Barack for about -3- years now
So pleased he won....and similar to our change of PM around the same time .. our new one appears to be following a similar path
What really got me to support Obama was the Fact the Rolling Stone magazine supported him .. hence possibly many of there readers..celebrity's..those that had already endorsed him..i assume
Also very nice he adopted Hillary as Secretary of state ..these things don't go unnoticed with observers from afar such as a tin pot place like NZ
enz
OP..I never watched the vid/dial up .. and a pain in the ass re you tube stuff
so hope my post aint out of context
wtf.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And, here I thought it was because more people voted for him. I learn something every day...

Nope. Those numbers were completely made up. Don't you know anything? I mean, it was the MEDIA that reported the numbers, and we all know the media had decided obama was going to win before he even decided to run. The only logical answer is the shamans!:rolleyes:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey now- it wasn't just the people voting FOR Obama... there was an awful lot that were voting AGAINST the Geezer/Dingbat ticket.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey now- it wasn't just the people voting FOR Obama... there was an awful lot that were voting AGAINST the Geezer/Dingbat ticket.

I know. When the guy saw the picture of McCain and went off, well he should have conceded then. If I had seen it in November, I would have known 100% that McCain was finished

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If i had only known, then i wouldnt have joined the caravan from the Bay area last october to Carson city Nevada to get the red voters to turn blue. It worked, but the Peruvian Shamans would have worked with so much less effort on my part.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just out of curiosity, pb, did you place any $$ wagers on that 100% surety?

No.
Just found the video a few days ago.

Like finding the numbers to last weeks lotto winners.
Too late to buy a ticket.

On the other hand SpeedoGuy,
if you are still taking bets on the 2008 election....:tongue:

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Also very nice he adopted Hillary as Secretary of state ................i doubt nice had much to do with it. keep your friends close and your enemies closer.