Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why does every Post/thread evolve sex/penis size/sex why can't we just talk to each other like adults. I like all the Sex but sometimes it just get to much. I love this Forum but some times it's just to much hung up in the Sexual portion of the world.
So keep it real people and lets talk about things rhat not allwas have to do with sex and a large Penis :smile:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is the reason there are several forums here. I think most members find their own comfort zone, but we all like to take a walk on the wild side and see what's happening in _________________

duplo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That is the reason there are several forums here. I think most members find their own comfort zone, but we all like to take a walk on the wild side and see what's happening in _________________

You are allways right on the ball butt it so happen't that Some times i Just want to talk to people about stuff that just don't have anything about sex og penis size and that can be hard sometimes :wink:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are allways right on the ball butt it so happen't that Some times i Just want to talk to people about stuff that just don't have anything about sex og penis size and that can be hard sometimes :wink:

Well then you posted in the perfect forum "ETC" is for off topic conversations such as what you are looking for. So.....What is on your mind?

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Go into chat... we can talk about fruits, vegtables, horror films, technical difficulties, food, the strange weather hre there and everywhere, just what ever comes to mind... pop in now and then see who's in there if the chat is lively .. if it is look at the names.. you'll see the regular chatters sooner or later :)

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why does every Post/thread evolve sex/penis size/sex why can't we just talk to each other like adults. I like all the Sex but sometimes it just get to much. I love this Forum but some times it's just to much hung up in the Sexual portion of the world.
So keep it real people and lets talk about things rhat not allwas have to do with sex and a large Penis :smile:

I'm glad you brought this up. I like LPSG but there are times when I don't post on threads for weeks because it seems like most of the posts are all the same from people that want an ego stroke about their cock. The first time reactions, masturbation techniques, who you like fuck and so forth all fine but I can't talk about only those things everyday on here. I like too many things to just write about sex. But I guess you can't fault anyone here for that because fucking has brought everyone here in one way or another.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
It is a sex based board. So.. it's not that uncommon to see sex based topics. If you can't find what you need here, join another forum.

Arts and crafts maybe.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why oh why does every single thread where circ is mentioned have to turn into the stale old pro/anti bicker?

every bloody thread!

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I don't know what forum you're in, but most of what I post on doesn't have much to do with "sex/penis size/sex" even though the forum is devoted to Large Penises. I mean, those discussions certainly do happen here, but not on every thread. Not by a long shot!