Why oh Why?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do guys shave their pubes?? Nothin I like better then shovin my nose/tongue/mouth into a nice thatch of pubic hair........!Love it when we're finished having sex and I'm spittin pubes out for the next half hour!

:fing02:I'm with you Industrialsize! :smile: Though I must admit a fondness for suckling a nicely shaved sac. :05: :flirt: Leave the rest natural! I love caressing a nice bush on a man.:fing02: Spitting out pubes used to be testament to a good job done. :flirt:

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I trim rather than actually shave but yeah, as a smaller man, it does tend to make things look bigger. Nothing wrong with that in my book, but i think a clean shave on a bloke is a bit wierd if not imasculating.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Cuz it makes our cocks look bigger, and our balls bigger.

As if we need to make 'em look bigger!

I trim my pubes, and the hair on my balls, and shave whatever hair may be on the base of my shaft (the better to unroll a condom!), but shaving all-over, all the time, has always never appealed to me.

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I trim and shave. I also make sure to keep a medium-thin trail of pubic hair from my belly button, which is an "inny," to the base of my penis. I think it looks sexy. Sometimes I turn myself on looking in the mirror. I remember having a discussion about this with my doctor and he doesn't know why young people choose to shave the genital area completely, it looks juvenile. Someone from my past got me into shaving. I came into trimming on my own.

neils1153

1st Like
Media
to me its to better show off what "ya got"... being a bodybuilder i shave pretty much everythng except for my legs and ass... the ladies love it';)

SteveWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do think it's kind of funny that people will rim someone's anus, but the idea of getting a pubic hair in their mouth grosses them out.

canlaek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
One of my friends at wrk is in his 20's an quite hairy came to wrk last week w/ a buzz hair cut an everything else shaved off...it's really been hot and humid he said an just wanted to trim his chest...and got carried away shaved chest/ pubes and he sd his girlfriend waxed his back don't if she took care of his ass!!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like the look of pubic hair. I lean towards natural but the trimmed look is OK if it's done right (see below). I don't like the feel of hair on my mouth and tongue, and I don't like spitting out the hairs afterwards, but I accept that it comes with the territory.

Re shaving:
I like the feel of a shaved scrotum, but other than that, I don't like the look of shaved pubes at all. I think they look weird and unnatural. To me, cock, balls, & pubic hair come together as a package and complement each other visually. If there's no hair, it looks wrong, like something is missing.

Re trimming:
The trimmed look can be nice, giving the pubes a very neat, groomed look, but there's a right way and a wrong way to do it. A conservative trim is best, because it looks like you just naturally have very neat, even pubes. Unfortunately, most guys go overboard and trim way too short, making it really obvious that they trim. I think that's about as attractive as a haircut done with a weed-whacker. Personally I think trimming is difficult to get right and generally not worth the effort.

Guys with hairy bodies should not shave their pubes unless they also shave their entire bodies. I'm sorry, but hairy guys with bald pubes just look stupid. If they trim they should do so very conservatively, and make sure that their pubic hair blends in with their body hair.

One of the sexiest things in the world is a guy revealing just a glimpse of pubic hair. But if a guy pulls his pants down and there's nothing but a bald spot where his pubes should be? Blech. :yuck:

Attachments

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do think it's kind of funny that people will rim someone's anus, but the idea of getting a pubic hair in their mouth grosses them out. tee hee hee I see your point, but I will not rim a hairy anus. :biggrin1: :tongue: :redface:

I like the look of pubic hair. I lean towards natural but the trimmed look is OK if it's done right (see below). Re shaving:
I like the feel of a shaved scrotum, but other than that, I don't like the look of shaved pubes at all. I think they look weird and unnatural. To me, cock, balls, & pubic hair come together as a package and complement each other visually. If there's no hair, it looks wrong, like something is missing. I concur.

Re trimming:
The trimmed look can be nice, giving the pubes a very neat, groomed look, but there's a right way and a wrong way to do it. A conservative trim is best, because it looks like you just naturally have very neat, even pubes. Unfortunately, most guys go overboard and trim way too short, making it really obvious that they trim. I think that's about as attractive as a haircut done with a weed-whacker. Personally I think trimming is difficult to get right and generally not worth the effort. I concur.

Guys with hairy bodies should not shave their pubes unless they also shave their entire bodies. I'm sorry, but hairy guys with bald pubes just look stupid. If they trim they should do so very conservatively, and make sure that their pubic hair blends in with their body hair. I concur and once again just not worth the effort. If he is spending that much time manscaping he is not spending enough time with/on/in me. :biggrin1:

One of the sexiest things in the world is a guy revealing just a glimpse of pubic hair. But if a guy pulls his pants down and there's nothing but a bald spot where his pubes should be? Blech. :yuck: I concur.

Remind me never to go cruising with you. Looks like we would be after the same guys. :biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It slightly puts me off a guy who spends all his time primping and preening, I like a guy to look after himself but I like him to look like a man, trimmed or natural is my preference.

spaox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why do shaved pubes set off my gaydar? I think it is such a gay thing to do... Whenever I see that a dude pays that much attention to his pubic haircare, I think metro/homosexual...

Or perhaps the lines are just blurring between gay men and straight men. I am the only gay male in a family of 4 boys and my brothers don't shave theirs. They don't care...