why pay for PE if it's totally free on many inetrnet sites and forums??

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Feb 28, 2011.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

I was wondered about why there are still some sites who offer you PE technique and secrets when we can find all the infos we need in forums like thundersplace , pegym or online book like "How to maximimize your Manhood. What every red-bloodem man needs to know" (the link is below)

How to Maximize Your Manhood: What ... - Google Libri

what do you think?

2. tross87

tross87 Member

Not everyone knows, believe it or not many people, even young ones, don't know how to google. Well, it's not so much that they don't know, it just doesn't enter their mind to look into it.

3. halihung

halihung New Member

I didn't know about this book being online. I'll have to take aread!

HH

4. pe_pumper

pe_pumper Member

Albums:
    Hometown: Philippines. Travelling on different cou
    In my case,. I wasnt aware of PE. ALSO, I came across LPSG only after I had a problem using "Bathmate". One of the customer service representatives referred me to forums like this. That's the only time that I discovered that there's such a thing as PE. It's probably because it's still somewhat taboo. Men don't talk about PE casually on an everyday basis.

Anyway, do you know any other e-book on PE aside from what you posted? thanks

5. D_Crystallized Ginger

your case shows how you were practicing PE without being aware of it! btw I found that book online only googleing something related to PE..it's free like you can see and it's enlightening but it says things that you can already find on forums like this or thundersplace...

Draft saved Draft deleted