Why penises?

Why not bums, hips, lips, cheekbones or some other thing?

What is your thing. Twist, extraordinary.....what????

I'm all over the place....lactating breasts...fisting, tentacles, milking, dominatrix, etc, etc, etc. So confused, bloody google:) :)..Yet a good set of female shoulders is a weakness...............

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bums for me, please. I don't really want anything to do with them because I know where they been. But they're fun to look at and maybe grab every so often. Kinda like boobs, I guess. I have no idea why guys like them so much, but I guess it's all good.

I have a particular fondness, in no particular order for hands, shoulders, ass, lips/smiles, and eyes <3

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have weakness for hands. (And hair...best not speak of my weakness for 80's hair). But strong hands, with long fingers - capable hands. Very sexy.

Ditto on my thing for hands. I have no idea why but all of the above will get me horny. Also, accents. I have a particular weakness for a certain foreign accent that I just refuse to name. :p

For me it's definitely more about how the separate parts come together as a whole. I don't have a particular interest in a penis unless something else catches my attention first. Also, even though I'm currently just plain old heterosexual to all intents and purposes, genitals aren't usually a factor in attraction for me. There is such a vast and random list of things I find attractive, that I don't think it makes any sense. You might think that would mean that I would find lots of people attractive, but I really don't.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, accents. I have a particular weakness for a certain foreign accent that I just refuse to name.
English spoken with certain Australian accents, German accents, Scottish accents, Some Irish accents, southeastern US accents and Spanish spoken with an Argentine accent do it for me.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

I have weakness for hands. (And hair...best not speak of my weakness for 80's hair). But strong hands, with long fingers - capable hands. Very sexy.
I honestly love the look of strong hands. My husband has artisan hands. I mean the only cock I am into is my husbands and those hands are just so yummy. I love what they do to me!