Why Pumping With Water In The Tube

bob3780

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
South Milwaukee (Wisconsin, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been pumping for years but I see that there are some people who pump with water in the tube.
I have never tried this ad I am seeing the possibility of a huge WET MESS.
I would like to hear why some pump with water in their tube.
There must be reasons why they go with this extra step.
Please share your experiences and Intel.
Over,
Bob

Reactions: Jdubyaa007

PumpedSac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Full package pumping is way better with very warm water. Like others said, it helps with expansion, and it keep you bait and tackle nice and warm. As far as the mess, it's not messy, just don't fill the tube all the way up with water, especially if your pump isn't a siphon.

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always pump with a brake bleeder pump with a gauge. Use the hottest water you can tolerate. The water will boil (from low pressure) before you hurt yourself. the heat keeps you from bruising as much and helps with tissue healing and expansion. also helps with the pressure seal as well. Take a hot bath with epson salt, and slip into a tube of hot water for 15 minutes and you will feel so nice after! i usually pump water between -10 -15 inhg pressure. keep pumping and watching the pressure until it stabilizes at a comfortable pressure and stays there. leave it on for about 15 minutes. take it out lube and do about 30-50 jelqs and repeat to avoid a fat donut.

D

deleted112787

Warm water in the cylinder is really relaxing! One thing to watch out for: Getting water in your pump. If the innards get wet, the gauge will get destroyed. Been there, done that.

You can avoid that problem by using a water trap. Using gravity, it keeps water from getting into your pump. In addition to your existing brake bleeder pump setup, you'll need a water trap, some tubing, and a high-tech stand for the water trap like I have--an old shoe. The water trap (officially called a "Mityvac MVA6005 16 oz. Fluid Reservoir Kit") is under $15 on Amazon. The tubing is available at Lowe's--10 feet for under $4.00. The tubing slides onto the pump and both ports of the water trap without clamps or adapters.

Attachments

Reactions: dogstar101
D

deleted112787

When using the above setup, keep the pump and your cylinder above the level of the water trap. That will keep the pump dry, and any excess water will drain into the water trap.

cleanprophet

Sexy Member
Media
I always pump with a brake bleeder pump with a gauge. Use the hottest water you can tolerate. The water will boil (from low pressure) before you hurt yourself. the heat keeps you from bruising as much and helps with tissue healing and expansion. also helps with the pressure seal as well. Take a hot bath with epson salt, and slip into a tube of hot water for 15 minutes and you will feel so nice after! i usually pump water between -10 -15 inhg pressure. keep pumping and watching the pressure until it stabilizes at a comfortable pressure and stays there. leave it on for about 15 minutes. take it out lube and do about 30-50 jelqs and repeat to avoid a fat donut.

Yes, a bath with epsom salts and/or magnesium flakes is a must I believe. Magnesium is essential for tissue health/recovery etc.

littlestiffy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, a bath with epsom salts and/or magnesium flakes is a must I believe. Magnesium is essential for tissue health/recovery etc.
So, the epsom salts and magnesium flakes go in the tube? Or is this for after session, to lay in and soothe?