why r Hot guys with fat/pushy/ugly/bitches

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the "obviously incompatible couple" is a phenomenon i've noticed going on for a long time, probably since i started noticing guys. why do so many hot guys get chained to chicks that make sadaam look like an angel?

everybody's seen examples of this:

at the airport , standing in line for anything, resturants, bars, any vacation destination, on the plane, and sometimes they're friends in your own living room,

but it's always a really hot guy, ( usually doesn't look like he knows he's hot though, not a player type) with a chick who is just toxic in one or more ways. she's whining at him, maybe she's pregnant, or they already have kids that she's yelling at and yelling at him, or she's just really unattractive, or overweight or has the personality of a witch, in the way u can tell she doesn't care, and she's usually making a scene,

and the dude just stands there and takes it

i can never figure out how these dudes end up with chicks like that. i know the same thing happens in reverse but i guess i just empathize with the guy more. are guys this clueless? and does the toxic chick not realize that he could do so much better than her?

explain this please!! LOL

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's called love.

i'm not talking about the ones that are actually happy with those chicks I realize some dudes might be.

Im talking about the hot guy who looks like his soul has been drained from his body and yet he stays.

i've been with women friends who see that kind of scene going down and they agree with me. so i'ts not just me being chauvenistic

Last edited:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
i'm not talking about the ones that are actually happy with those chicks I realize some dudes might be.

Im talking about the hot guy who looks like his soul has been drained from his body and yet he stays.

Ask them. I don't see anything wrong if a good looking person is together with an "ugly" person. It's your own view on things.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Maybe she has money. Actually I always notice the hot looking women with fat, bald, or ugly men. I always think the guy must be loaded, so it could work the other way around. Maybe her daddy is rich or he's is working for him and will inherit.

Sometimes people let themselves go. I have more than one set of married friends who were both hot or not bad when they tied the knot, but within a few years one or the other, or both, have gone to pot.

Or maybe it's love.

I wouldn't worry about it much. It takes all kinds and variety is the spice of life.

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a theory. a lot of closted gay guys date women who really aren't all that in the physicality dept. because for them the attraction is more personality driven..their real attraction is with guys..who they eventually start messin with..if they haven't already.

or it could be they've grown apart and the woman has let herslef go....he's bangin her friend on the side most likely.

or...or..they could have a fat fetish...

or it could be that they honestly love the woman for who they are...lets not forget all the smokin chicks with fugly dudes....lol...

it could be a multitude of things

the "obviously incompatible couple" is a phenomenon i've noticed going on for a long time, probably since i started noticing guys. why do so many hot guys get chained to chicks that make sadaam look like an angel?

everybody's seen examples of this:

at the airport , standing in line for anything, resturants, bars, any vacation destination, on the plane, and sometimes they're friends in your own living room,

but it's always a really hot guy, ( usually doesn't look like he knows he's hot though, not a player type) with a chick who is just toxic in one or more ways. she's whining at him, maybe she's pregnant, or they already have kids that she's yelling at and yelling at him, or she's just really unattractive, or overweight or has the personality of a witch, in the way u can tell she doesn't care, and she's usually making a scene,

and the dude just stands there and takes it

i can never figure out how these dudes end up with chicks like that. i know the same thing happens in reverse but i guess i just empathize with the guy more. are guys this clueless? and does the toxic chick not realize that he could do so much better than her?

explain this please!! LOL

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i sense a degree of jealousy here. your just mad they arnt with you. its stupid. not all relationships are created dues to physical attraction, or it being the main factor. plus if they have a kids maybe he got here pregnant, you'd want him to leave? if he made his bed hes gotta lie in it

Neziegh

Just Browsing
Media
There's a fundamental flaw in your reasoning.

Your interest.

Straight guys see beatiful woman with ugly dude all the time. Even when they're alone or asleep.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You usually see this with uneducated types. You don't see handsome Dr's with pig wives. You do see this with a lot of blue collar types.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the vice versa situation I think he has a hugh dick or a lot of money. Usually the money.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe it's not all about appearances? Is it possible that in life, love, relationships... that there's more to it than meets the eye? Random couple, random situation - what you see is merely a fraction of their life together. I'm just saying...

Not that there aren't mismatched couples out there; they are countless! The mismatch may not always favor the uglier partner, though - after all, I can think of greater flaws than below average looks...

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe it's not all about appearances? Is it possible that in life, love, relationships... that there's more to it than meets the eye? Random couple, random situation - what you see is merely a fraction of their life together. I'm just saying...

Not that there aren't mismatched couples out there; they are countless! The mismatch may not always favor the uglier partner, though - after all, I can think of greater flaws than below average looks...

I knew you were female before looking at your gallery.
Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus.
We think differently. Thats not a bad thing either.

Neziegh

Just Browsing
Media
Don't be stupid, you were just looking at her avatar.

Anyway, i still find the discussion largely irrelevant, it's like saying that woman are stupid just 'cause you're a men.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My older brother married in his mid 30's to a German woman whose family converted to mormonism and deserted their war-torn country after WWII making a quick dash to Salt Lake City. Mormon officials -- the bretheren -- don't brag much about this period of their history, because they were still concentrating on converting white people (or "white enough" as I often heard them say). My sister-in-law's family were referred to as "bread and butter" mormons, because the church leaders seemed to have the greatest success in post war-torn Europe with the desolate and starving. My brother's wife immediately alienated my mother, pissed off my father, insisted only she knew how to raise children and would not make the same mistakes that my mother and father had made with my brother and me; after all, I was the gay pariah of the family. She also never missed a chance to put down everything regarding 'Mericuhn Kulture. I, myself, have problems with 'Mericuhn Kulture, but I earned the right to fight for my equal rights as a gay man to complain and fight for my political views and for other minorities of equally or more suppressed people in my country. Despite my seemingly constant criticisms, I do love the USA and will only give up my citizenship when some zealous mentally ill administration makes homosexuality illegal and insists upon putting us all in concentration camps. Don't laugh. It could happen. But I digress.

My sister-in-law made not only made my brother's life but the life of my parents' nothing but pure Hell. My brother had been rather striking looking when he married, but after two years he was a fat rather dull guy unable to make his own decisions (or so it seemed). Supposedly, what held their marriage together was their mutual deep testimonies of the "truth of the mormon church." And, of course, my sister-in-law had no trouble lecturing my parents on what bad mormons they were and how they didn't really have testimonies of Christ and the book of mormon. In short, the woman was and still is a fucking bitch. Sorry, but I have confirmation on using that terminology. I heard it once and once only from the lips of my mother before she died. Who knew mom had such a mouth on her? LOL!

Whether in public or privately at home, my sister-in-law never missed an opportunity to put down my brother. After five years of marriage my brother presented her with divorce papers based on unreconciled differences. The day my brother's divorce was final my parents did something quite out of character for a quiet, humble, mormon farm family. They rented a large reception hall at the SLC Marriott and hosted a "Happy Divorce!" party for my somewhat flummoxed brother. More people showed up to that event than had attended his wedding reception. Even more unusual was my mother's willingness to have an open bar. Mormons don't (are recommended not to) drink alcohol.

After 27 years I'm happy to announce that my twin nieces, now married and with their own children, appear not to have inherited any of their mother's remarkable talent for being a big, fat, ugly abrassive asshole of a bitch. Of course, beauty is in th eye of the beholder, but I have a lot of company who have the same perception as I do regarding my ex-sister-in-law.

Not too many years ago on a visit back to the States I asked my brother why he ever married his one and only wife. I thought maybe it was because he wasn't getting any younger and he didn't think anyone else would have him. Mormons look at unwed men and women over 25 as being odd and have special wards (churches) just for single adults to help push their socialization towards the goal of eternal marriage. His answer was, "Well, she seemed to have such a burning testimony of the gospel I assumed she would be a good match." Wrong. He would have done much better with a nice Jewish American Princess from Westchester County, New York, who, instead of just taking over his life and bitching would have taken over his life and continually pushed him to accomplish something -- and possibly a new Mercedes every two years. (I love JAP's including my girlfriend in college who was a modern dance major from Long Island, bipolar as they come and who is still a dear and very close friend -- so back off if you thing for a minute I'm being anti semitic!)

For a long time I thought the whole problem was because my ex-sister-in-law was German. But I've met too many lovely German women to fall for that excuse. Over the years I've seen many similar married couples where the wife behaved exactly like my ex-sister-in-law. The husband's a hunk, but they stay together because of the kids.

Fortunately, I believe in karma. Not much else, but karma seems to always kick me in the ass when I least expect it. With regard to my ex-sister-in-law and women like her . . . I can only hope.

Last edited:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't be stupid, you were just looking at her avatar.

Anyway, i still find the discussion largely irrelevant, it's like saying that woman are stupid just 'cause you're a men.

Are you Three? You missed the point entirely , also you will find many Men on this site with feminine avatars.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You usually see this with uneducated types. You don't see handsome Dr's with pig wives. You do see this with a lot of blue collar types.

ya ur right, that's definitely tru. i forgot to include that but don't use blue collar, alot of us are smarter than that....

it's like when ur watchin jerry springer and the dudes are a little white trashy but definitely got it goin on and then they bring the gf they're fightin over and it's some pig with attitude and ur like: dudes, just get with each other, and forget that bitch..

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OP .. i have never met/seen chicks as you have described..??? .. joking'
Yeah geuss theres an attraction for something else than the perceived Physical beauty
also i imagine yr possibly talking of couples who have been together for some time'..had a few kids etc?
-or- yr looking at it from primarily a Gay perspective...and think the guy is xtra wonderfully hot..as per yr reckoning
Without being an ass to your thread
I really see each and every couple M/F as having something very special .. when it appears they are hooked up for as long as they will be till they part
(hope you got all that?? ha)
enz
SHIT i wrote all that crap (all agree?) and all i needed to do was endorse Industrialsizes post 2..