why r Hot guys with fat/pushy/ugly/bitches

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahaha. this reminds me of when i was in a gas station in iowa. i saw this smokin HOT guy and i said to my mom "WHOA LOOK AT HIM!!!!" well then this not so good looking girl walks up with a baby boy and puts her arm around him. my mom and i looked at each other like "what?"

but who knows why. maybe its not all about looks. majority of the time, i find, it is about looks. :rolleyes:

i even had a man tell me that (after i rejected him). he wanted sex. i didn't. i want more than just sex, and he goes "well good luck with a body like that. guys tend to go for girls that are more in shape, but with a pretty face like yours, no guy would turn you down for sex." :eek::mad:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why are beautiful women always with ugly guys? It just bees dat way, dude.

Addendum: HOW THE FUCK IS THIS A WOMEN'S ISSUE?

i put it here cuz there's a thread called hot chicks with fat guys or something like that, offering a counterpoint that's all

D

deleted356736

You men are mistaking physical attractiveness for what women are really looking for. Women are attracted to men who are confident, mature, successful (being a measure of a man's maturity) and with a good sense of humour. So, perhaps if you are a good-looking man but don't have a university education and a six-figure salary, you may not get anywhere with really hot women. Which also answers the question above, about good-looking women and ugly men, although not all confident, mature and successful men are ugly.

This isn't to say that women are attracted to the thickness of a man's wallet per se, but subconciously she wishes to have her offspring inherit her husband's genes of success and maturity, so that her offspring will have a chance of attracting a future partner and continuing her genetic line. Sexual attractiveness is a very strong driving force, and relatively simple when broken into its base components.

Some societies are much more up-front about this issue: in Eastern Europe a man doesn't have a good chance unless he's reasonably or quite well off.

Additional reseach shows that women who are married to successful and better-educated men have a strong sexual attraction to their husbands that lasts the life of the relationship. Rather than the typical sexual peaks and troughs, these relationships remain more highly sexual. It is felt that women with successful and educated husbands subconciously make sex readily available to keep their husbands interested, and to keep other women away.

Last edited by a moderator:

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Aside from love, kids, money, or power people stay together because they're lazy. They are comfortable in their relationship even if it's dysfunctional or abusive. There is more fear of being alone or having to find a new partner than dealing with a toxic one. What might have started with two people in love deteriorates to mutual contempt when each partner's needs aren't met. Instead of leaving and finding someone who is a better match, they stay in relationships that don't work and find ways to destroy each other's souls. IMHO, amongst other factors, women tend to age less gracefully than men due to pregnancy. The massive weight gain and having to carry a parasite for nine months, possibly multiple times, will drain any person's life-force.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's the guy's low self-esteem (for whatever the reason) that causes him to put up with the crap from her.
hopefully eventually he wises up and gets on the road to recovery.

a few years ago i saw a couple, in their early twenties, with the exact scenario as described by the OP, standing in a line next to me at the airport.
she was railing on him about something totally unimportant. she walked away in a big huff and i had the opportunity
to tell him "if it's like that now, it will only get worse". he smiled a huge smile and seemed appreciative to have
that info and support from a stranger.

Last edited:

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wonder why too....

And i'm gonna be totally unpc here when I say that theres plenty of times when

guys I have been friends with, guys who are friends of friends etc,etc in your

social circle in some way...well u look and u think "christ!! why is he with that

ugly troll!!!???"

There's no point in lyin...guys you've all thought it girls quite a few of you have

probably thought it too!! And the sort of person I am describin is not just

physically errr non-beautiful, but just a miserable ugly bitch, who makes the

poor guys life a misery!!!

I don't think its just blue collar workers, I think it happens in all walks of life.
I think the fellas in question are probably just subserviant or lacking in self esteem. Hence why they stay and put up with it.

So I have to back the OP up on this one cos I know exactly what he's talkin about!!! :smile:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be fair to the OP, he didn't mean just physical ugliness. He said pushy/bitchy women also. So the question could be why would anyone stay with a partner that treats them like crap, yelling at them all the time, etc? Probably a lot of them do eventually leave especially if it wasn't that way from the beginning of the relationship.

But other reasons why a seemingly nice guy would stay with a bitchy/ugly woman:
He has a small penis and doesn't think other women would commit to him.
He can't cook or clean his own clothes so he needs a woman that takes care of him like his mommy.
He never had a father figure that showed him how a good relationship is supposed to be.
He got into the relationship, had kids, and now feels like he will be a failure if he leaves.

Some people are just going through life trying to keep it all together, keep their job, pay their rent, pay for their car, eat, sleep, etc. that their relationship is the last thing they are worried about fixing.

sxy_vince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You men are mistaking physical attractiveness for what women are really looking for. Women are attracted to men who are confident, mature, successful (being a measure of a man's maturity) and with a good sense of humour.

I agree with the quote above. To men, a physically attractive woman is attractive even if she has a less than desirable personality. But it is possible that, in most womens' eyes, good looking men lacking in other ways aren't the "catch" that a good looking woman would be in a similar situation.

Furthermore, we don't know much about these guys with fat/pushy/ugly/bitches. They may be good looking but also have considerable negative qualities that discourage other potential partners.

Finally, confidence and awareness is an issue for men. Many good looking men probably don't know that they are good looking because (unlike men) women do not overtly perve or comment. From personal experience, I really have no idea how good looking I am. I don't think I look great in photos but have had girlfriends and some female friends say that I am "hot"; part of me, however, suspects it could just be their unique tastes.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
He has a small penis and doesn't think other women would commit to him.

You are spending FAR too much time on this site if that's what you have at the top of the list, Jov. I mean "doesn't think other women would commit to him" I get, but the small penis correlation with that is just way out there for me. Do some men with small penises (or general penis insecurity regardless of actual size) really think that women base commitment on penis size? Wow :no:

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm guilty of shacking up with a woman who's a 5 or less physically, but they offer a lot more in the personality department. I came to the conclusion, after being dumped a little too often in high school, that all relationships are growing experiences (it might've just started out as a rationalization :p). I never stick around with really bitchy/pushy women though.. I can't understand that at all.

Plus, in my personal experience, most really beautiful girls (guys too) were probably that good looking since middle/high school so they didn't have to develop a lot of the personality that most of us did through out high school and college. I'd take a 5 who's fun to be around, good in the sack, and intelligent to hold up her end of a conversation than a dime who's 2/3 of those things (only talking about relationships here, not 1 night stands or things of a more sexually motivated nature)

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are spending FAR too much time on this site if that's what you have at the top of the list, Jov. I mean "doesn't think other women would commit to him" I get, but the small penis correlation with that is just way out there for me. Do some men with small penises (or general penis insecurity regardless of actual size) really think that women base commitment on penis size? Wow :no:
Well to be fair to Jovial, yes there are guys who think their penis size has a lot to do with what women think of them as a mate. I do not think J believes that. At least I didn't read it that way. You can read all about it at measurection.com or even here. I've chatted with guys here, who say "I'd love to have a big one so I could get lots of chicks" or "you are so lucky.. etc etc.", or words to that effect.

As fucked up as it is, guys self-esteem is often tied to the size of their equipment.

Last edited:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think this thread requires a slight adjustment to the trajectory it's taken. Alot of posters seem to get exactly what i'm talking about but others make me think i wasn't very articulate in laying out my argument. You've also proven how intuitive members here are, adding alot of intelligent comments and insight .

I was never talking about physical appearance alone. It was more about the chick who's a black hole of self loathing and taking it out on everybody around her , yet the dude takes it. I know plenty of girls who happen to be overweight and aren't model perfect, but are fantastic people and have amazingly generous spirits and i would never question a guy wanting to be half of a relationship with those women.

in fact my advice to any str8 guy would be to find a woman who is confident, secure with her body and able to contribute positive energy to a mate and a relationship. You'll be happy for life.

i think it boils down to finding partners who are more self aware and not so self involved. universally, whether it's m/m, m/f,or f/f .

PS: i also never meant to infer that dick size was a factor, although maybe it's never NOT a factor?

.....freud? .......r u there freud?

Last edited:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The list was in no particular order, just things that came to mind.

And I included that because this is a large penis site.

I am not totally sure how much having a small penis affects most men. Like vince mentioned, at the other site, there are men that dread getting to the point of showing their cock to a new partner because they've been rejected so many times after that. So by commitment I mean just keeping someone long enough to continue dating. They may not be typical and maybe they were rejected for other reasons too. That's why I say I am not totally sure. I was just throwing that out there as one possibility.

turnstall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If there is any misinterpretation to your thread it could come from your tittle "fat ugly pushy bitches".
The first two lables being surface reductions that come from masoginist propaganda. That a womans worth is in her physical attributes.
The second two lables are an assertion that women who exert themselves are pushy and or bitches.
No not all women are perfect individuals, but these lables, of those, who are having a harder time scocializing with others; do nothing to support their furthered understanding to realize different choices. If anything these judgement statements continues to impose limitiations upon them. Dismissing a person closes the door to any new shared understanding.
Could your need for judgement be caused by a history of the same practice done on to you? Are you repeating the judgement and dismissal imposed on and taught to you?
Are you competting with others based on the fear of your own limitations. Are you seeking to benifit from people's approval of you? This does not not like a question you are posting, but a need to question others.