why r Hot guys with fat/pushy/ugly/bitches

D

deleted356736

My interpretation is why good-looking men would have a relationship with horrible (appearance or personality-wise) women? My take on this is that perhaps this is the best that some men can get. Women are interested in confidence, maturity, sense of humour and so on, not appearance or penis size. If it all comes together, well and good, but really it's the man within who scores. Desirable women know their worth, and they seek men who meet their criteria for a good life partner.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And anyone who thinks that there are as many hot guys in relationships with ugly but rich women as there are hot women in relationships with ugly but rich men is simply kidding himself/herself.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If there is any misinterpretation to your thread it could come from your tittle "fat ugly pushy bitches".
The first two lables being surface reductions that come from masoginist propaganda. That a womans worth is in her physical attributes.
The second two lables are an assertion that women who exert themselves are pushy and or bitches.
No not all women are perfect individuals, but these lables, of those, who are having a harder time scocializing with others; do nothing to support their furthered understanding to realize different choices. If anything these judgement statements continues to impose limitiations upon them. Dismissing a person closes the door to any new shared understanding.
Could your need for judgement be caused by a history of the same practice done on to you? Are you repeating the judgement and dismissal imposed on and taught to you?
Are you competting with others based on the fear of your own limitations. Are you seeking to benifit from people's approval of you? This does not not like a question you are posting, but a need to question others.

the reason i used "pushy" and "bitches" is because that's the specific type of person i was describing. I'm not talking about successfull assertive women. I know the difference and think ur clouding the water by muddling the distinction between the two.

A woman who asserts herself and is a full and equal partner in any relationship is completely different from the women i'm talking about.

I would have as much disdain for the woman who would cow herself to her husbands demands and be less than herself because she feels unattractive or somehow trapped in the relationship as i do the pushy-bitch type.

and the women who've posted here seem to understand that. Lets not lump all women who "exert" themselves into the pushy bitch category.

Last edited:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and the women who've posted here seem to understand that. Lets not lump all women who "exert" themselves into the pushy bitch category.

Thank you.

I have a friend who has been dating a woman for three years now. He doesn't really like her at all and is only dating her because he knows she won't treat him badly or leave him. I know this because he told me and my other friends. They have nothing in common, share no similar interests, but she loves him because he's her first real relationship and either doesn't understand how he really feels about her or chooses to ignore the obvious. He's been through several volatile relationships and is not willing to give up the security and control he has in this one. He's deluded himself into thinking this is what he really wants. She's willing to do anything he wants just to be in the relationship. I feel sorry for both.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trojen Horse. It looks like a gift until you let it in.

If you are lucky, you didnt do anything that forces you to stay there; Like having a kid, or getting married, or buying a house together without being married.

Once they trap you, all hell breaks lose.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
lol asked by a gay dude........ why dose that make me think of all the fat ugly ass queens that i know who get laid more in a month than most rockstars do in their lives.......

umm I Have had some big un's in my day (women), and BASED SOLELY ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE!!!!!! i can say large women more often than not allow anal but also enojy it, try harder to please, and have large breasts which most men find to be a plus.... again based SOLELY on my experience.......

SortaBig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As one who's found himself in a less-than-ideal situation, it's a lot of things.
  1. Getting married/serious too young.
  2. Lacking confidence to stand up for yourself.
  3. Settling.
  4. Not listening to the warning signs.
  5. Habit.
None of these are good reasons. I now realize it.

Young N Sassy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the "obviously incompatible couple" is a phenomenon i've noticed going on for a long time, probably since i started noticing guys. why do so many hot guys get chained to chicks that make sadaam look like an angel?

everybody's seen examples of this:

at the airport , standing in line for anything, resturants, bars, any vacation destination, on the plane, and sometimes they're friends in your own living room,

but it's always a really hot guy, ( usually doesn't look like he knows he's hot though, not a player type) with a chick who is just toxic in one or more ways. she's whining at him, maybe she's pregnant, or they already have kids that she's yelling at and yelling at him, or she's just really unattractive, or overweight or has the personality of a witch, in the way u can tell she doesn't care, and she's usually making a scene,

and the dude just stands there and takes it

i can never figure out how these dudes end up with chicks like that. i know the same thing happens in reverse but i guess i just empathize with the guy more. are guys this clueless? and does the toxic chick not realize that he could do so much better than her?

explain this please!! LOL

As someone said, I guess its the same reason women stay in abusive relationships. I guess people get to used to being with someone that they're afraid to be without them, even if their partner makes them miserable. A friend of mine has a boyfriend, whom she has caught texting other females saying lets hook up tonight. He even TOLD her that he wants to go to a party tonight and doesn't want her going, so that he can hit on girls and see tits. And yet, she says she is waiting till "something really bad happens" for her to leave him. Oh, basically saying he's going to cheat on you if he hasn't already isn't bad enough? I don't understand relationships, sometimes.

Last edited:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol asked by a gay dude........ why dose that make me think of all the fat ugly ass queens that i know who get laid more in a month than most rockstars do in their lives.......

umm I Have had some big un's in my day (women), and BASED SOLELY ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE!!!!!! i can say large women more often than not allow anal but also enojy it, try harder to please, and have large breasts which most men find to be a plus.... again based SOLELY on my experience.......

and here we have a pristine example of the rare parasite that preys on the larger woman of low self esteem for self gratification & the procreation of his species subset.

hmm...let's locate that on the darwin timeline chart. ya folks, it predates jerry springer

more cushion for the pushin huh axlx??

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and here we have a pristine example of the rare parasite that preys on the larger woman of low self esteem for self gratification & the procreation of his species subset.

hmm...let's locate that on the darwin timeline chart. ya folks, it predates jerry springer

Hmm. That seems like a harsh judgment. I admire him for being honest. I think there's some truth to what he said, actually. It works that way in the gay world too. It comes down to supply and demand.

Go ahead and attack me. I can take it. :wink:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmm. That seems like a harsh judgment. I admire him for being honest. I think there's some truth to what he said, actually. It works that way in the gay world too. It comes down to supply and demand.

Go ahead and attack me. I can take it. :wink:

sorry u saw that as harsh judgement,

i was just playing tourguide at the anthropology wing of the lpsg museum of natural history

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

more cushion for the pushin huh axlx??

That's rather a neat conclusion to jump to - that large women = low self esteem and guys who go for them are predators!!

That ain't what you really meant was it??

Certainly there are a larger proportion of overweight women with low self esteem than in our society as a whole (western society is pretty anti-fat so small wonder, though looking at the levels of obesity - sheesh). But there are enough larger but not really huge women around that rather like being the way they are and want someone who accepts it - and guys that go for it (even some that fetishise really fat women in some instances) are surely going to boost the self esteem of the recipient of such attention if it's really a positive relationship??

But getting back to the OP, you can see the type of women referred to in any mall/supermarket in the western world - and they're generally obnoxious, loud and rude with everyone not just the guy she's with. They're relatively easy to spot and are certainly on my "avoid" radar anyway...

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no.... just like big titties and anal... you can relate to half of that.... or maybe not, i guess when you see the the hairy crack as your only key hole to paradise you don't get many options

sorry that you guys have misinterpreted my OP as being against "big girls", it's totally NOT. I know plenty of amazing big girls and maybe u missed the 10% str8 part on my profile but i've fukd more than a few chicks in my life and the way i see it as far as "keyhole to paradise options" go I've got more options than you allow yourself to enjoy, so whatever works for u, go for it.