Why republicans suck

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does this question really need to be ask????

Because they are all about money.

No matter what the topic it always comes back to THEIR money...

And now- there is scientific proof that the more people think about money the less helpful they are to others.

Take a read

Thinking about money makes people selfish.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why liberals suck

Because they are all about MY money.

No matter what the topic it always comes back to MY money...

People that obsess over other people's money are intensely jealous people, and that is not healthy. And those whose successes are under attack by jealous people probably tighten up. You jealous people need to relax and worry about what YOU are doing. I take comfort in knowing that most rich people employ alot of people and/or donate more than everyone else. Whatever personal liberties they take with their money is likely well deserved. And I don't mind because I like to think that if one day I become rich, I could take a long vacation, buy a nice mansion on a beach and spend some time at a very exclusive country club without having to stress out over jealous nuts like you giving me shit about it.

Just a thought. John B. Republican is a savvy business owner for 40 years - employing hundreds of people with families. He owns real estate, businesses and sits on several charity boards in his free time. Who do you think would be better with his/her money? Him....or putting his money in an envelope and sending it to Washington? Better yet, sending it to Phil Ayesho for his insightful and objective views on spending??

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Further ignorant of the fact that the Constitution is a LIBERAL document- defining the rights and freedoms of the people and that first among those rights is the right to be free FROM religion, as well as the right to freely practice it.
wrong