Why...say "I can't believe theres a support group for men with big dicks"

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
Hey all. I can't believe there's a support group for people with big dicks! That's hilarious but great. I already saved the site on my favorites list. As for me I do care about size. I used to think that was weird but now I just go with it. A big one just feels good. So it seems I'm in the right place :wink:

I dont mean to hate on modernluv, I am just making an example out of her for the sake of the argument. It seems like on every other New Member Introduction, there is someone saying "Wow I can't believe that there is a support group for guys with big cocks". I can understand how people are suprised about this, but if you actually think about it for a second, having a big cock is a blessing and a curse.

Why is it so hard for people to acknowledge or realize that having a large endowment isn't the key to happiness, or being contempt, or confident with your body, or being sexually satisfied?

I think that there is an issue here that hasn't really been touched yet, and should finally be brought to the table, because I think that there a lot of guys out there who are thinking;

"If I had a big cock, I'd get all the ladies I wanted"
"If I had a big cock, My gf/bf would love me more"
"If I had a big cock, I would be cool"
"If I had a big cock, I could finally be confident with myself"

People talk about having a big cock like its the holy grail, and for the men who aren't as grandly endowed, they need to understand that if they think that having a bigger cock is what they need to make them happy or confident, there is something inside of them that they are insecure about, and even though a bigger cock might fill up a pussy better, making their cock bigger isnt going to fill their own internal voids.

I am not exactly sure what my point is with all of this, but I am endowed larger than most, and my GF couldn't take anything bigger, but when I read through this site, reading the ficticional stories threads about the guys who overnight have their 5 in. cocks turn into 14 in. cocks, and how they now have a perfect life. Its fun, and nice to read, and I admit, it gets me horny, but I think that this site has kinda strayed from its original purpose, from being a place where we can discuss our feelings and experiences living a life endowed larger than most, to a competetive atmosphere where we are all trying to prove ourselvs by telling stories about how much our partners love our big cocks, and the pity we have for men with small dicks.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ANYONE WANTING TO RESPOND ON THIS THREAD WILL NEED TO REMOVE THE PHRASE "RE: " FROM THE *TITLE* SECTION OF THE REPLY FORM ... SINCE THE TITLE OF THE THREAD IS ALREADY 84 CHARACTERS LONG, THE ADDITION OF "RE:" SENDS THE TITLE OVER THE 85 CHARACTER LIMIT, AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST YOUR RESPONSE UNTIL YOU SHORTEN THE TITLE!

===

1) In society at large, having a big cock is presented solely as a blessing; hence the notion of a 'support group' may initially sound unlikely/unexpected to most people.

2) The site was indeed started as a joke - don't overlook that - and only grew into what it is today thanks to people turning it into a place for serious discussion with their contributions. One might infer from this that the site in fact came along and filled a gap in the "support group market" without intending to; but the formulation "Large Penis Support Group" did start out as something intended to be humorous, and will still sound at least somewhat ironic to many.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone that can't accept that this site is real and necessary and actually very helpful is either naive or angry in some way.

All people ever hear (or see) is that big dicks are great and chicks/guys love it. Which actually isn't the case.

My main worry is I don't think I'll ever be able to try a glow in the dark condom :redface:

But this site has helped me a lot, and continues to do so intermittently.:cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My main worry is I don't think I'll ever be able to try a glow in the dark condom :redface:

Tsk, there speaks a man who's never explored the endless fun to be had from covering his cock with phosphorescent cream in a darkened room. :redface:

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was first “referred” to LPSG a few months ago from a guy at my gym who was teasing me (good naturedly) about being well hung. I was at first skeptical about the seriousness about the organization, but I joined for fun and the appeal of a there being a world-wide community of guys – straight, bi, or gay – with the common trait of having a big dick, when having one is uncommon in respect to the general population. I am, in fact, finding amusement, but I have also found more value in the fraternity with other members than I had anticipated. Although I cannot say that I myself have looked to LPSG for help with problems or issues, I have enjoyed being able to converse so openly about something that has always made different than most with other men who share the same feature, whatever their personal perspectives on the subject. It has also been a humbling experience in that I am accustom to “having the big one,” and, around here, my big one is no big deal!

I think a wise man once said that humility is the beginning of true wisdom. It sounds good, anyway.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This site is absurd, the premise for it is absurd. People who stumble across it are going to think it's absurd, as I did originally upon finding it. I have to remind myself of this every once in a while now because I have been here so long that I've become desensitized to its absurdity and it now feels normal to me.

a) any site strictly devoted to penises is outside of the social norm. Sex isn't really all that uncommon a thing to be discussed in American culture (and I realize this is an international site but it was still founded in America and the majority of members are still American)... however, even when sex is being discussed, if you get to specific parts of the male anatomy the conversation typically becomes an excercise in dodging anything frank. Penises are not openly discussed as a matter of course.

b) The overwhelming hegemonic all-pervasive stereotype is that having a huge cock is a great thing. Watch any Enzyte commercial. This isn't too far off from what most people think being well-endowed is all about. The fact that there are many erroneous stereotypes and preconceptions about large penises and penises in general out there is something that has been demonstrated on these very web pages time and time again. Thus, the idea of someone needing a "support group" for something that is widely believed to be a terrific boon will seem laughable to most people. In fairness, I think the site was created with the "support group" moniker meant to be somewhat tongue-in-cheek. I doubt that Marc (original site founder) really needed support for his large silicon-enhanced member as much as he just had an obsessive fascination with large penises and wanted to have a forum where he could be around like-minded men.

c) many of the posts here are still ridiculous to the casual observer. I enjoy the open almost-anything-goes atmosphere here. But the world of LPSG exists in an ultra-liberal extremely-oversexed phalluscentric fantasy bubble starkly different from the outside world. Again, I think anyone who spends too much time here is probably going to lose sight of that somewhat after a while. To an outsider though, coming here and seeing threads like "do you use two hands to masturbate?" "have you ruined women for average men" "best clothing to show off your penis" and "anal fun" is going to seem totally off-the-wall. This is a combination of the first two points. Some of these things (anal fun) simply aren't discussed openly in public. Other threads about showing off your bulge or having to doublefist your manmeat whilst wanking just seem funny because of the whole counterintuitive thing about needing support for having a huge dick. Typical question: "large penis support group? what kind of things would you need support for if you had a large penis" Scroll the posts to find out that the answer is what clothes are best for showing your bulge. If you don't get why that's funny then you're simply out-of-touch. I didn't even dig deep to find the most bizarre posts, those were all grabbed from the first two pages of most recent posts. Going back further I could have found things about having sexual fantasies about grandpa or the best ways to use a 30 inch penis...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

1) In society at large, having a big cock is presented solely as a blessing; hence the notion of a 'support group' may initially sound unlikely/unexpected to most people.

2) The site was indeed started as a joke - don't overlook that - and only grew into what it is today thanks to people turning it into a place for serious discussion with their contributions. One might infer from this that the site in fact came along and filled a gap in the "support group market" without intending to; but the formulation "Large Penis Support Group" did start out as something intended to be humorous, and will still sound at least somewhat ironic to many.

I guess I should have read Alex's post before creating my own, we said roughly the same thing.

Anyway, yes, though Wonderboy may be right and perhaps there is a need for this site, I find it more bizarre that there are so many who take it so seriously. If someone thinks the site is a joke, as it was originally intended to be, that is less surprising.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh I think there is a potential for this to be a helpful website, and an aspect of LPSG manages to be helpful and/or insightful. I forgot to mention that the majority of the site is 'how big is my cock' 'look at the size of this cock' etc.

I just focused on the (hung?) Agony Uncle threads cos I like those and I tend to stay away from the basic cock threads or site deriding ones.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to agree with the statement below. Now, after having some serious discussions with well-endowed guys on here, I do not. I think there ARE serious support issues and things that being truly well-endowed brings that we average-endowed guys just can't imagine. And I'm not speaking for the females here but I would assume some interesting information on how to DEAL with a penis, nevermind a huge one, is not bad information to have especially if the female is relatively inexperienced. I personally have gotten tons of support here - the occasional planted quasi-religious homophobe PM's aside. Threads about sexing our grandparents aside, this site may have started as a joke, but I'm not laughing....

Yes, the site is a bit like complaining about too large a bank account