Why Shane Diesel being below 8'' in girth is BS

borisj0hnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm kinda girth obsessed and obviously Shane is the go-to-place for girth. I've seen all sorts of crazy suggestions about his girth ranging from 6.5 to 8 inches. There isn't a thicker, fatter cock around. I've laughed at all these suggestions. Today, I found a post of a guy claiming he's packing 8 inches of girth (back in 2008). I compared it to a photo I've got of Shane and the difference is so clear. Please don't give me the 'small hands' argument because it's not valid. Compare the two below.

Attachments

Reactions: Curly_huge

Dougman1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm kinda girth obsessed and obviously Shane is the go-to-place for girth. I've seen all sorts of crazy suggestions about his girth ranging from 6.5 to 8 inches. There isn't a thicker, fatter cock around. I've laughed at all these suggestions. Today, I found a post of a guy claiming he's packing 8 inches of girth (back in 2008). I compared it to a photo I've got of Shane and the difference is so clear. Please don't give me the 'small hands' argument because it's not valid. Compare the two below.
I feel sorry for guys with girth of more than 6 1/2. Be real guys and think practically. 7"around is severely pushing it. 6 1/2 is the max for comfort and success. Anything else you are looking at lock jaw.

LondonLeo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel sorry for guys with girth of more than 6 1/2. Be real guys and think practically. 7"around is severely pushing it. 6 1/2 is the max for comfort and success. Anything else you are looking at lock jaw.
I think that 7” girth can be a blessing, provided the owner is self-aware and patient lol.