Why Shes Staring at Your Ring Finger

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Arod, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Arod

Arod Member

Albums:
    In the December issue of "Men's Health," there is an article entitled 'Sex on the Brain.' Within the article is a short paragraph entitled, 'Why She's Staring at Your Ring Finger.' It says: "She's staring at your ring finger because is knows all and tells all. University of Liverpool researcher John Manning has determined that the size of a man's ring finger is related to how much testerone he received in the womb. That's true of your penis, as well. The more 'T,' the longer they grow. It's interesing to note that your digital symbol of virility is also the finger on which she slips the golden shackle during the wedding ceremony." I am guessing that by "size of the ring finger," he means length. My ring finger is almost as long as my middle finger. Since I'm not usually in the habit of checking out other guy's hands, I'm not sure If a man's ring finger is usually almost as long as the middle finger or if it is usually just as long as the index finger. So...how does your ring finger stack up? Does the length of your ring finger have any correlation to the length of your penis?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Sure. It's half as long as my dick. :glare:

So, multiply the length of my ring finger by 2, divide by pi and multiply again by 3.14 and voila! my dick length!

Why haven't I noticed that before?

3. Arod

Arod Member

Albums:
    Hey, not saying that I believe it, only that I read it! It does sound like one of those "your shoe size determines the length of your dick" or some such deal. Since someone went to the trouble of researching it, I thought I would ask if anyone believed it. Pecker, I will put you in the "Don't believe it" column.

4. odegard47

odegard47 New Member

this is funny, my psych prof has done research about how digit ratio determines amount of T in the womb. i am from alberta as is my prof so this is interesting to see others doing similar research.the funny thing is that he didn't give us any notes about it cuz he hasn't published his work so he didn't want anybody to snatch it up using google or somethin. the ratio between your index finger and ring finger is a sign of more or less masculinity(thus more T). men have a smaller ratio than women. seeing this now makes me think that i should have asked a question about correlation to penis size in class. i also wonder if he collaborated at all with this fellow from the original post.

Draft saved Draft deleted