Why should McCain be president ?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not going to assume anything...so..years ago..in the 1940's...there was a dictator in Germany..wanting to not only take over Germany..but all of Europe...he killed most of the Jews...its well documented...France and England were begging the USA to help them out...then this event took place...in France...the town is called Normandie...the short side of the story...the French citizens...are not speaking German today...as England is not speaking Germany...
this event...was called WWII...the Japanese wanted to buy the Hawaiian Islands...they couldn't..so they bombed it...hope u know the story on this one..
with the education system in the US...its hard to know for certain what is being taught as history...and the losers or the liberals..all want to re write it...

MY point...I suspect the Germans would not elect a Hilter...
Why anyone in the US would vote for a man who has intimate relationships with Fascist, and Marxist...Doren and Ayers, Father Flagier, and need we bring up Rev Wright.?
if Oprah Winfrey went to the same church as Barry did..and she figured it out in two weeks of going...that the hate that is being preached from the pulpit...was going to work for her...or her career...
i went to high school with Barry...Punahou in Makiki outside of Waikiki in Hawaii...my views of him will remain my own...what he reads..and with whom he has surrounded himself with...is enough for me...and the issue of his being Muslim and his views on white people...his grandmother is white...and he ran her under the bus in a racist statement about her...and why would i vote for a person who i suspect has more allegiance to his Muslim faith then his 'Christianity' beliefs? while we a fighting a war with Muslims, Hamas, Tali ban, Alqueada..just doesn't sound like the correct thing to do...
as far as MC Cain...im not happy with him as a candiate..but...i have no other choice..and as a gay guy...and given Barry's views on gays and homosexuals...ahhh...recall what the President of Iran..Muslim said at Yale a few months ago...he was asked the question...what is the gay population in Iran like..his reply...WE DON"T HAVE GAYS IN IRAN...oh really...is that because they are murdered or they all stay in a closet...either way...this man's statement..lost any credibility that he may have had...odd how the truth always makes us free...
and for those who have never lived in Chicago...getting elected here...is determined how crooked u will go to get elected...my proof...look at the Mayor...and as far as Barry goes..( he went by Barry at Punahou High School) he climbed in bed with Tony Resko...now waiting to be sentenced after being found guilty on 69 felony charges...
the land deal Barry and Tony Resko had...will always stink...
and i do believe...we are like the company we keep..
you need to educate yourself.....equating Obama's views of gay people with the President of Iran? Good Grief!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
and the issue of his being Muslim

why would i vote for a person who i suspect has more allegiance to his Muslim faith then his 'Christianity' beliefs? while we a fighting a war with Muslims, Hamas, Tali ban, Alqueada..just doesn't sound like the correct thing to do...

There's so much to take exception to in your post that it seems a bit unwise to choose only one point.
But for the record: Obama is not a Muslim.
How many times does that point have to be driven home?

with the education system in the US...its hard to know for certain what is being taught as history...

... or current events, for that matter.
Your own post suggests you might be bang on, on that one.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two people that know Obama really well. One served in the Illinois Senate with him, the other is an acquaintance. They do not know each other. Both describe him as a Marxist.

His close friend and mentor, William Ayers, is a Marxist.

Maybe, but YOU haven't explained how he is a marxist. At a certain point, buzz words and shit flinging become trite, that's what's happening.

All Obama is talking about is the future while all McCain is talking about is Obama. He has no platform except war.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or maybe the only way to defeat Obama is to constantly attack him and punch logical and ad hominem holes in his image? Maybe it's good campaign strategy?

Note how little press McCain got when he was trying to espouse a platform (and yeah, both candidates do have one, believe it or not; McCain isn't all war and Obama isn't all vague abstract nouns). Note Hillary's resurgence late in the primaries when she went dirty.

D

deleted213967

ill say this if McCain gets in im going to canada. im tired of the reps.

Great! The Canadians are probably bracing for yet another invasion of south-of-the-border political refugees...

Let's hope they still have room.

D

deleted15807

Two people that know Obama really well. One served in the Illinois Senate with him, the other is an acquaintance. They do not know each other. Both describe him as a Marxist.

His close friend and mentor, William Ayers, is a Marxist.

Well done!! That's good enough evidence for me. Conjecture is better than research any day.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I think McCain should win so that it'll give peeps another 4 years to blame all of their problems on somebody else, and not accept responsibility for their own lives. Sheesh.

Ohh do you think McCain has a bigger dong than Obama? Would that make this more relevant?

D

deleted15807

I think McCain should win so that it'll give peeps another 4 years to blame all of their problems on somebody else, and not accept responsibility for their own lives. Sheesh.

Blah blah blah STANDARD trite neo-con Republican marketing slogans. So pedestrian.

Everything that happens to you is YOUR fault. The plant closed thanks to globalization and you're unemployed. That is your fault you know.

The mine caved in because the government regulators were AWAL and that is your fault you know.

The government let the mortgage industry go largely unregulated and now your home is being foreclosed and that's your fault too. Never mind the government now says 'Opps we need new regulations'.

Ahh but wait Bear Stearns is about to go under and it's TOO big to fail and the government comes in with billions to save the Wall Street Masters of The Universe. No fault rescue here.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(1) to say that subscribing to Islam would not be an issue is disingenuous

it was under the banner of Islam that an attack was launched on 11 September

it was Muslims world-wide (including here in the USA) that celebrated the event

it was Muslims here in the USA that so admired the event they attempted to stage events similar to that event

published studies of (mostly black) converts to Islam here in the USA convert to Islam, not because of theological concordance, but because of the anti-American aspect of the exponents of that ideology)

(2) By no means is it the same God they worship as the God of Christianity

as Rilke might put it, the way you use your God makes him a different God than the way I use mine

the God of Christianity was formed over thousands of years as his worshipers prayed first for their material safety and well-being, and then questioned what was the right thing to do ... over generations, theses considerations were collected, written, and discussed, then with further soul-searching compiled as "the Word"

Islam arrived after all this, and found it's genesis in a sect that sought to break away from the larger Jewish society and hierarchy ... so, from the beginning, sought to distinguish itself from the larger group, demonizing the larger group as part of the rationale for the division ... to support and authenticate the division, they concocted the prophet Mohammed ... so unlike Judaism, or Christianity, the basic thrust is ant-Judaism ... as can be seen from the teachings that have been the object of many communications from the USA State Department to Riyadh ... many times the USA has had to advise Riyadh to stop the anti-Jewish rhetoric

(3) the question of whether Obama is or is not Muslim, is thus relevant, but probably moot

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BTW, if Karl Marx would visit the USA today, he would have thought the revolution had already occurred

a lot of what he envisioned has already been incorporated: Federal Reserve; Social Security; employee ownership and health plans, etc

believe the Marxist charge is more disingenuous, alarmist neo-con rhetoric

basically, a non-issue

D_Davy_Downspout

Account Disabled
Media
(1) to say that subscribing to Islam would not be an issue is disingenuous

it was under the banner of Islam that an attack was launched on 11 September

it was Muslims world-wide (including here in the USA) that celebrated the event

it was Muslims here in the USA that so admired the event they attempted to stage events similar to that event

published studies of (mostly black) converts to Islam here in the USA convert to Islam, not because of theological concordance, but because of the anti-American aspect of the exponents of that ideology)

(2) By no means is it the same God they worship as the God of Christianity

as Rilke might put it, the way you use your God makes him a different God than the way I use mine

the God of Christianity was formed over thousands of years as his worshipers prayed first for their material safety and well-being, and then questioned what was the right thing to do ... over generations, theses considerations were collected, written, and discussed, then with further soul-searching compiled as "the Word"

Islam arrived after all this, and found it's genesis in a sect that sought to break away from the larger Jewish society and hierarchy ... so, from the beginning, sought to distinguish itself from the larger group, demonizing the larger group as part of the rationale for the division ... to support and authenticate the division, they concocted the prophet Mohammed ... so unlike Judaism, or Christianity, the basic thrust is ant-Judaism ... as can be seen from the teachings that have been the object of many communications from the USA State Department to Riyadh ... many times the USA has had to advise Riyadh to stop the anti-Jewish rhetoric

(3) the question of whether Obama is or is not Muslim, is thus relevant, but probably moot

1) Gonna need sources for this stuff

2) Muslims most certainly worship the Abrahamic "God"...they consider Jewish and Christian prophets to be "true" prophets, and and Christ to be one as well(though not divine, similar to the Jewish view). Your personal opinion doesn't change what actual experts in both faith believe. This is backed up by any number of writings on the faith. That is not to say that quite a few Muslims hate Jews, but that is not strict doctrine.

3) "probably"? Are you *really* going there?

You're thesis is flawed anyhow, Christians bombed Oklahoma City, so does that mean that Obama being a Christian is somehow relevant in that regard? Lets not forget how many Christians hate Jews at least as much as Muslims..."they killed Jesus" and all that.

You're free to have your opinion, but it is not logically sound, and appears misinformed.