why should men have to hide their bulge when

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why should men have to wear baggie pants to hide there penis when women walk around with hafe there boobs hanging out?

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey Hung,

That is a not always true, yeah you do wonder why a guy would go to all the trouble of working -out and keeping in shape - just to hide it ..? :confused:

I show my bulge - where ever and when ever I can. It's fun to have both men and women check me out.:cool:

Guess I am a show off huh ..? :eek:

DavidBD

D

deleted213967

'cos momsie, who is a lady, says so. Now eat your vegetables!

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
why should men have to wear baggie pants to hide there penis when women walk around with hafe there boobs hanging out?

:rolleyes: Er, some women do but we don't all let it hang out!

I don't know if you know this but breasts and penises are completely different. The comparable organ to the penis is the vagina and women, as a rule, do not walk around with their pussies hanging out. Which is why men putting their penises on display is generally viewed as bad form.

Of course, if you want to showcase your bulge in much the way that women showcase their breasts in their Wonderbras, that's a different thing entirely...

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A guy shouldn't have to hide it. I enjoy seeing the bulge. But he shouldn't be obnoxious about it either. I have seen guys grabbing their crotch to draw attention.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I suppose that would be like me asking why its socially acceptable for a man to be able to walk around in public with his shirt off, but not a woman? I just don't think the penis-to-breasts connection works.

Well, I'm all for it.....I believe in equality of the sexes.....

The penis-to-breast connection certainly works for me. I find them both very
stimulating and always have an eye out for some goodies on display. Actually,
I prefer "natural" displays.

But, sometimes some augmented displays can be a bit gross. I would prefer a
bit left to the imagination. That's probably why I find huge penis bulges, over
accented cleavages, overly fat butts, or heavily indented cameltoes (especially
fat ones), to be a bit too much. But, that's just me!

Also, there are those who have nothing to show but still try anyway. I guess in
their mind's eye they have it.

For an example, Debrah Messing. She is a really beautiful woman and a real HOT
redhead, which is usually my undoing, but she is boobless, even though she insists
on wearing very low and loose open fronts. It only accents her lack of breasts and
her skinny and boney chest bones...it actually makes me hurt to look at her!
And, it didn't change much after the birth of her child. Shame!

If I wanted to look at a flat chest, I would chose to look at a man. When I look
at a woman, I want to see something there. I don't care much about breast size,
unless they are grossly huge and flabby. I actually prefer small to medium breasts
on women, but pease have a bit of meat on the breast bone!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I've thought about this a lot -- why are women bulges acceptable but man bulges are not?

The conclusion I came to is that penises are more potent and threatening than breasts. No one ever got raped by a breast.

So a bulge on a guy, and especially a VPL, is seen as more explicitly sexual. Also, the purpose of breasts is --contrary to straight guys' belief-- not primarily sexual but for mothers to feed their children.

The primary biological purpose of a penis is to impregnate which requires penetration. Unwanted penetration is very threatening.

Therefore man bulges represent pure sex, whereas women bulges -- as sexualized as our society has made breasts, none the less also represent motherhood. Hence even breast feeding in public is acceptable.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've thought about this a lot -- why are women bulges acceptable but man bulges are not?

The conclusion I came to is that penises are more potent and threatening than breasts. No one ever got raped by a breast.

So a bulge on a guy, and especially a VPL, is seen as more explicitly sexual. Also, the purpose of breasts is --contrary to straight guys' belief-- not primarily sexual but for mothers to feed their children.

The primary biological purpose of a penis is to impregnate which requires penetration. Unwanted penetration is very threatening.

Therefore man bulges represent pure sex, whereas women bulges -- as sexualized as our society has made breasts, none the less also represent motherhood. Hence even breast feeding in public is acceptable.

Sorry but many ignorant people are offended by women breast feeding their children. the U.S. is still a very rigid and puritanical place where even feeding your children can lead to you being removed from stores, airlines
restaurants,parks and may even lead to you being thrown in jail for indecency. :eek:

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printDS/110164
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
just some random thoughts:

Women wear low cut blouses and bras that push up their boobs or, better yet, no bra at all in order to create sex appeal. So, why then, can't men wear tighter pants to accomplish the same thing?

Fact of the matter is that women have been looking at men's asses as long as men have been looking at women's boobs. But most men don't consider their asses sexy unless they have been working out and have a bubble butt.

Women show off what they naturally have or pay for silicone. The only way men can create more sex appeal is to hit the gym. Generally, men are not born with hot-looking bodies. They can grow beards or hit the gym. Those that are born with "showers" will have the same "built-in" sex appeal that women have but according to the following article, there really are not that many showers out there:
5 Things You Didn't Know About Your Penis

Unfortunately, attempts at artificial penis length and girth are not really all that safe.

Supposedly, women still don't get paid as much as men for the same job and men can't walk around with their pants down showing all their cocks except the head. Sadly, sexual inequality marches on.

Here's one for ya, if men can clearly show their cocks in speedos, why not in a business suit? In ultra-conservative offices, women have to wear coats too.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry but many ignorant people are offended by women breast feeding their children. the U.S. is still a very rigid and puritanical place where even feeding your children can lead to you being removed from stores, airlines
restaurants,parks and may even lead to you being thrown in jail for indecency. :eek:

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printDS/110164
cigarbabe:saevil:

I'm about as conservative as they come these days, and quite pro-life, and don't believe humans were designed to use any means of "birth control," that people should marry and welcome our babies to push out naturally, and so of course, I believe mothers should be allowed to breastfeed in public. If mothers are to be encouraged to go ahead and enjoy having "all the children God gives," or that nature gives, or whatever, then surely they should be allowed to naturally feed their babies, most any place that their parents could be expected to go.

I hear that people from developing countries criticize the U.S. for saying that the breasts are "sexual" and so it logically follows that they can't be "exposed" in public. Well perhaps in the U.S. they are sexual. Either way, surely if we are to properly value our children, we can at the very least, politely "overlook" or ignore a mother breastfeeding her baby. Yeah, it's obscenity or indecent exposure to expose the woman's breast, but obviously not if there is a baby around to explain for it.

Are we really so "puritanical?" I saw some mother "expose" her breasts to feed her baby, at our Church picnic, and nobody seemed to notice or care. How could they not notice?, there were people all around. Perhaps quite many Americans feel or believe as I do, that breastfeeding is natural and certainly permissable, even in most any public place. Maybe only certain pockets of this great country are so overly "puritanical." I certainly see allowing breastfeeding in public, as pro-life and pro-family. Especially since it's so commonly accepted in developing countries with burgeoning populations, still more pronatalist than us.

I've also seem a few women, one an apparent Hispanic, with pregnant bellies poofed out of their shirts, showing some "exposed" belly skin. Probably at some store or something. What? No proper maternity clothes? Similarly, I think it "understandable" and acceptable. I welcome the natural flow of human life unhindered, so being pregnant is plenty good enough excuse to be showing a poofed exposing bulging belly.

"Our baby population is growing by leaps and bounds, with no end in sight." I spotted in our Church bulletin some years ago

I do hope it's signs of a better pro-life, pro-family general public attitudes to come.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just some random thoughts:

Women wear low cut blouses and bras that push up their boobs or, better yet, no bra at all in order to create sex appeal. So, why then, can't men wear tighter pants to accomplish the same thing?

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Just because women maybe get to "show off" a bit, doesn't mean guys get to. With men and women, all things just aren't the same, and all things just can't always be "equal." That would be a better argument for why well-endowed guys should be expected to perhaps often show a somewhat obvious penis bulge. But not at all an excuse to wear tight pants, for the sake of "showing off." I would also expect well-endowed guys to be able to wear boxers or speedos (where speedos are commonly and worn and accepted), just like any other guys presumably would.

Women should dress reasonably modestly. If women do show too much cleavage, then they should be sensible enough to not quickly "take offense" when some poor guy's eyes wander. A polite kind reminder, "I'm up here," should be plenty sufficient for such, to-be-expected visually-orientated guy eye-wanderings.

Distinction should be made between what is supposedly "sex appeal," and what is just crude and vulgar. If VPL or penis bulges are supposedly natural or accidental, then that sort of rules out, on purpose and intentional. So I just don't see the place for going without any underwear of any sort, nor for deliberately wearing tight pants, as opposed to merely having nearly outgrown the pants, or having put on a few pounds.

Fact of the matter is that women have been looking at men's asses as long as men have been looking at women's boobs. But most men don't consider their asses sexy unless they have been working out and have a bubble butt.

Women show off what they naturally have or pay for silicone.

It's so much more beautiful, when natural, not some awful artificial experimental "enhancement."

The only way men can create more sex appeal is to hit the gym.

The gym is so overrated. For many people, why not just go for a nice walk around the block? Why pay money and waste gasoline, to go do "work" at the gym?

Generally, men are not born with hot-looking bodies. They can grow beards or hit the gym. Those that are born with "showers" will have the same "built-in" sex appeal that women have but according to the following article, there really are not that many showers out there:
5 Things You Didn't Know About Your Penis

Unfortunately, attempts at artificial penis length and girth are not really all that safe.

Supposedly, women still don't get paid as much as men for the same job and men can't walk around with their pants down showing all their cocks except the head. Sadly, sexual inequality marches on.

Here's one for ya, if men can clearly show their cocks in speedos, why not in a business suit? In ultra-conservative offices, women have to wear coats too.

Because a business suit obviously doesn't have that skimpy sort of cut. Therefore, any showing penis bulge, presumably would usually be more subtle. But yes, I do believe some guys should be expected to show a visible penis bulge, no matter what they wear, simply as the expected result, for being unusually well-endowed. And if even so, be reasonably be expected to wear the natural less restrained man boxers.

Come on, even showing a bulge in speedos is technically "pushing the envelope" isn't it, so I don't buy that as an argument to generalize it to every place. There's only but a few places, where speedos are generally considered adequate dress. One wouldn't wear a speedo to work, well unless they are swimming pool lifeguard?