why should men have to hide their bulge when

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Like I said, these were just random thoughts. Obviouisly, the pool and the office require different attire.

Women should dress reasonably modestly. If women do show too much cleavage, then they should be sensible enough to not quickly "take offense" when some poor guy's eyes wander. A polite kind reminder, "I'm up here," should be plenty sufficient for such, to-be-expected visually-orientated guy eye-wanderings.

Problem is that if women dressed modestly, as you say, there would be little for men to stare at. No woman has the "right" to say anything to a man who is, in effect, complimenting what she so obviously is showing off by wearing low neckline blouses. Now, if he is staring "Down there" when she is wearing *modest* clothing, then she does have the right. Just like men have the right to say the same to them when women look "down there" at men. It should indeed be equal. But there is not a man in the world that will tell a woman to stop looking at his bulge.

Problem is, there is no way for anyone to know if what a man shows is flacid or an erection. Hence, from the days of 70's feminism, some women claimed sexual harassment. That leads to your next comment:

Distinction should be made between what is supposedly "sex appeal," and what is just crude and vulgar. If VPL or penis bulges are supposedly natural or accidental, then that sort of rules out, on purpose and intentional. So I just don't see the place for going without any underwear of any sort, nor for deliberately wearing tight pants, as opposed to merely having nearly outgrown the pants, or having put on a few pounds.

Showing a full on penile shaft may very well be considered crude as it may be mis-interpreted as an erection whereas a slight bulge probably not. Hence, no tight pants. However, you walk a fine line when you talk about having "outgrown the pants" or "having put on a few pounds." The dude just needs to go out and buy new clothes. Same goes for the woman whose blouse neckline has suddenly gone south.

An example, during a break I was walking down the street with a female co-worker who wears "modest" clothing and men kept running out of their buildings to look at us. Well, she wears push up bras and she sticks out about 6 inches. She would have to wear a coat if she was in management and we did not have a casual dress rule. When she would sit down and lean over she would show a considerable amount of back skin indicating that the blouses were simply too small for her. She made as much money as me and her husband made 3 times as much. She was obviouisly showing off and trying to be sexually attractive and she is not the only woman in my office that dressed like that but this is a management issue and management (female) did not care.

The gym is so overrated. For many people, why not just go for a nice walk around the block? Why pay money and waste gasoline, to go do "work" at the gym?

I guess you are just voicing random thoughts as well. :smile:
Sadly, it appears my running outside in the early morning hours (it is often alrady 90+ degrees at sunrise here) and in the evening is over as the mosquito population is out of control and it is way too hot to completely cover up. Although I use it if I have to I detest that perfume spray plus they go for the face anyway. Guess I have to break down and go to the gym. Gee, I might meet someone! :rolleyes:

With men and women, all things just aren't the same, and all things just can't always be "equal."
Precisely my point! Inequality is alive and well.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i wear a belt it is impossible to hide,i mound out alot.
if i get looks but dismiss them as a woman would
about breasts...wooptydoo.

i have gotten strong bad reactions from some women
but i usually take it as though they hate that i made
some hormones release involintarily,
same as us straight men get when we see those ass jeans or tight shirts on females.

those people scare me,
the ones that love it and HATE it at the same time.
i understand they do not really love it,
but the animal side does...they hate their inner animal
and that to me is creepy.

they are not at peace with themselves.
:mad:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Simple answer. The penis is seen as ugly by society whereas a woman's breasts and genetalia are not.

well i think breasts and cameltoe is seen the same way,
women again usually have a hissy fit about other women.

i have worked in customer service alot and happen to notice in
my personal experience that it is usually women.
that is not saying ALL women are wacko about it,
just majority seem to get bent out of shape.

if i see a cameltoe,and it is just a natural bunching,
woopty-doo...but if i can tell the woman is purposefully
cramming the fabric in her crotch,i agree it looks nasty.
same with men who cram their crotch.
it just looks defensive and showboaty.
i look down on people like that because it is kind
of a shallow way of showing off.

show your mind then your cock. ;) lol.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
That may be, but no cameltoe is going to bring about the sense of revulsion that a penis generally would.

well i think breasts and cameltoe is seen the same way,
women again usually have a hissy fit about other women.

i have worked in customer service alot and happen to notice in
my personal experience that it is usually women.
that is not saying ALL women are wacko about it,
just majority seem to get bent out of shape.

if i see a cameltoe,and it is just a natural bunching,
woopty-doo...but if i can tell the woman is purposefully
cramming the fabric in her crotch,i agree it looks nasty.
same with men who cram their crotch.
it just looks defensive and showboaty.
i look down on people like that because it is kind
of a shallow way of showing off.

show your mind then your cock. ;) lol.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
those people scare me,
the ones that love it and HATE it at the same time.
i understand they do not really love it,
but the animal side does...they hate their inner animal
and that to me is creepy.

they are not at peace with themselves.
:mad:

And scare you it should. It is the old "spirit v. flesh" church and religion debate from people who see their God-given nature to reproduce as animalistic and calls into question the entire creation/evolution debate that has gone on for hundreds, um, thousands of years. :mad:

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And scare you it should. It is the old "spirit v. flesh" church and religion debate from people who see their God-given nature to reproduce as animalistic and calls into question the entire creation/evolution debate that has gone on for hundreds, um, thousands of years. :mad:

People aren't supposed to have an "animal" side? While I disagree with the evolutionalists, on just about everything, shouldn't I agree, that humans can be classified as mammals, although obviously in a special category of our own?

Now that doesn't at all mean that people should act like apes. We are supposed to be moral and civilized, as God gave us a mind and intelligence, that he probably wanted us to use for something useful. We should reproduce naturally, and as some might say "animalistic," but don't we even put the dog on a leash to go for a walk? So the intelligent human side says, sure go ahead and have all those babies, but get married first, and love and care and provide for all those children that God would allow us to have or entrust to us.

People do have an "animal" side, but we are supposed to keep it under reasonable control, and have a smart/civilized side as well. So if people would be willing to have "large" families, don't do it haphazardly, but on purpose, stating to the world why, and raise beautiful loving families.

If the desire to reproduce must be squashed because it is supposedly primal and "animalistic," then why stop there? Isn't breathing and eating "animalistic" as well? While temporary fasts may be of some use to "religious" people, it's best to make a fast from eating food, a temporary thing, in search of getting closer to God, of taming the carnal lustful side of the flesh, but not just stop eating altogether, due to "animalistic" urges to eat.