Why Should We Wash Our Hands After Holding Our Cocks?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by hurry, Jan 7, 2010.

1. hurry

hurry Member

I take a shower in the morning, dry off, put on clean underwear and get dressed. Later at work I need to take a piss. My cock is perfectly clean, hasn't touched anything except my clean underwear. Why is it considered unsanitary not to wash my hands after pissing?

2. oak8by6

oak8by6 New Member

because bateria grow, and your body oil and sweat etc.. is produced and etc. would you what some one else sweat and bateria on you???

3. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

I have had a hard time figuring that one out too. Like you I shower every morning and carefully and with much enjoyment, wash my penis. I know unless one is ill with a number of specific illness one's urine is most likely sterile. However, a few years ago I started washing my hands several times a day (never after taking a piss) and for the record, I haven't had a cold since I started this regime.

I think it's the anti sex league at work. By having to wash our hands after touching our penis it is logical our penis is dirty, if our penis is dirty, sex is dirty. If sex is dirty, sex is BAD! Our society has so many Puritan notions that emerge in such frightening ways to me this is utterly logical.

4. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

oak6by8--there is nothing sexier to me than to be drenched by the sweat of the person I'm having sex with. I'm not a germaphobe, but I confess frequent hand washing has eliminated the common cold in my life. But I don't flinch if someone takes my had (even if they've just pissed and not washed), I relish the closeness. I think close bonds with fellow human being keep you healthier than constant washing of hands and cleaning of objects. Just saying--

5. Blackle

Blackle Member

that makes sense hurry. I think the same thing, But oak is right. You don't really want others oils and bacteria on you as a general rule, and you can't expect others to practice personal hygiene at your level. And think about all the things your hands touch when there isn't a wash station around. Honestly it makes more sense to wash your hands before you take a piss. Not only do you not want others oils and such on you, BUT you REALLY don't want 'em on your dick. I don't at least. You gotta buy me dinner before you get to put ya oils and bacteria on me....Or catch me after one of those nights where i just got ejected from a party yelling "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke!!!"

6. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    by that reasoning - if I brush my teeth and gargle before going to work and I do not eat or drink anything for the next few hours, can I lick my fingers and wipe them on your face? how about your keyboard? can I spit on your telephone's mouthpiece? can I grasp your pencil in my teeth as I ponder something and then hand it back to you?

and of course there is the issue of "splash" when using a urinal

in a public environment no one should have to experience contact with anyone else's bodily fluids.

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Well you likely touched something else in the bathroom you might not want to put in your mouth later. Unless you like that sort of microbial stuff in your mouth.

8. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

When I asked the man who'd rimmed me for hours before French kissing me, then we fell asleep, if I could use his tooth brush, he gaged and said that was the most disgusting thing he'd ever heard of. To add insult to injury, he was offended when I then burst out laughing.

9. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Exactly. I've seen so many people leave public toilets without washing their hands after taking a dump.

I'm no germophobe but I don't want the germs off people's shit on my hands. I use a paper towel to open the door handle when I leave after washing my hands.

10. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Even being queer, I would want one to wash his hands after urinating.

A good example is the urine content in the bowl of unwrapped mints at the restaraunt. It's unbelievably high.

Some guys just do their duty. Some guys pick their ass. Most guys touch the flushing mechanism or stool to lift it up.

It's just being clean.

Exactly. I see this at work all the time.

#10 Rikter8, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  11. Lng_1

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Well, there is that famous quote by Don King in the Ali movie.."I wash my hands before I touch my dick, not after"...

12. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    I always use my elbows when leaving the toilet, i mean to turn the taps off and push the door open and i always wipe the public toilet seat before i use too. Gee i have some issues, more often than not i wait till i get home.

13. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

the same guy who didnt wash his hands is eating the communal beer nuts at the sports bar. and hope he isnt the guy making your food too.

14. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Errr, remind me not to shake your hand.

15. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I think the whole hygiene thing is pathetic. I rarely wash my hands if i've only had a pee because urine seldom makes contact with my hands (splashback is all and that is predominantly a mix of urine and fresh toilet water). The whole bacteria/sweat thing is pointless because you could argue that you would need to wash your hands every time you touch your own face, or run fingers through your hair.
    Also there is likely to be more bacteria on the handle of the toilet than on your own dick but does anyone argue that it is touching the handle rather than a recently washed bodypart that should propel the handwashing?

Then there is the fact that living without bacteria is actually bad for your health because your immune system needs to be able to build strength to fight infection.

And so what now do the hygiene freaks have to say about the fact that whenever you breath, you are breathing in the dead skin cells of umpteen strangers and if you ever smell someone's fart you are breathing in microbial ammounts of feacal matter?

It is gross and disgusting to think about but it is not worth the freaking out that some people respond with.
    If you wash your hands after going for a no.2 then that should be considered hygienic enough.

16. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Hey P_M, i agree with that, you know i will not buy pre-packed sandwiches from a shop, i have to watch them make them up, you just never know.

17. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

im such a germphobe, i clean for a living and thank god for bleach.

18. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

You should wash your hands because it's bad manners getting your cock germs on someone else who might not want them.

19. 2peepsin1

2peepsin1 New Member

okay..this is an easy one. did you touch the door, stall door or any other surface. When you whipped out willie did you let it aim itself? If you held it and pee'd at a urinal there is some splashback that you may not feel. But if none of these things bother you....by all means don't wash. But do everyone a favor and let them know you didn't so they won't make the mistake of shaking you hand. If that seems like it would be embarrassing that should tell you that you even know you should wash. Otherwise be proud and announce it to the world and live by your own rules!

20. ubered

ubered New Member

There's no need to touch anything in the bathroom after peeing. Most urinals self-flush these days. If your cock's clean there's nothing to worry about. Number twos are different, hands should be washed.

There's something really fucked up about a society that goes crazy over what amounts to a psychological issue in a situation with no germ contact beyond what is inevitable in normal daily life, but thinks absolutely nothing of driving around in a car that produces harmful gases, eating fruit and veg grown entirely in synthetic chemicals or meat that's jam-packed with hormones.

For fuck's sake, get real!

Draft saved Draft deleted