Why Should We Wash Our Hands After Holding Our Cocks?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
okay..this is an easy one. did you touch the door, stall door or any other surface. When you whipped out willie did you let it aim itself? If you held it and pee'd at a urinal there is some splashback that you may not feel. But if none of these things bother you....by all means don't wash. But do everyone a favor and let them know you didn't so they won't make the mistake of shaking you hand. If that seems like it would be embarrassing that should tell you that you even know you should wash. Otherwise be proud and announce it to the world and live by your own rules!

The embarrassment would exist only as much in telling people 'hey, i've just been for a piss!'. It is purile information

I would not (am not) be ashamed of having people know i do not wash my hands just for a pee. You can drink a pint glass of someone else's urine and it have no effect whatsoever. The bacteria level after a wash is less on the penis than on the hands or face because of contact frequency and number of sweat glands comparison.

And for those of you concerning yourself with bacteria in a bowl of communal peanuts...buy your own pack or accept that the peanuts will have bacteria in anyway from whoever it was that farted, sneezed or drove to the bar! (how often do YOU clean the steering wheel?

Reactions: Serrano

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's no need to touch anything in the bathroom after peeing. Most urinals self-flush these days. If your cock's clean there's nothing to worry about. Number twos are different, hands should be washed.

There's something really fucked up about a society that goes crazy over what amounts to a psychological issue in a situation with no germ contact beyond what is inevitable in normal daily life, but thinks absolutely nothing of driving around in a car that produces harmful gases, eating fruit and veg grown entirely in synthetic chemicals or meat that's jam-packed with hormones.

For fuck's sake, get real!

MWAH! Common sense at last!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There have been studies on those communal peanut bowls and the amounts of fecal bacteria found in them.

No surprise if people are not washing after no.2's and even then just someone farting in the room could lead to trace amounts.

Oh and could someone please allow Praying Mantis to demonstrate what verbose means, i still don't know but am too nervous about subjecting my sexuality to questioning.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ol yaley harvey joke:

A Yaley sees a Harvey walk out of the bathroom without washing his hands, and says:

"At Yale, they teach us to wash our hands after pissing"

the Harvey replies

"At Harvard, they teach us not to piss on our hands"
There have been studies on those communal peanut bowls and the amounts of fecal bacteria found in them.

Every time someone farts, massive amounts of microfeces is released into the air. There is also massive amounts of dog feces in almost all dirt that is tracked in on shoes from the outside. The air is very dirty, and full of millions of nasty things... that's why humans have an immune system.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The embarrassment would exist only as much in telling people 'hey, i've just been for a piss!'. It is purile information

I would not (am not) be ashamed of having people know i do not wash my hands just for a pee. You can drink a pint glass of someone else's urine and it have no effect whatsoever. The bacteria level after a wash is less on the penis than on the hands or face because of contact frequency and number of sweat glands comparison.

And for those of you concerning yourself with bacteria in a bowl of communal peanuts...buy your own pack or accept that the peanuts will have bacteria in anyway from whoever it was that farted, sneezed or drove to the bar! (how often do YOU clean the steering wheel?

I don't judge you for that at all. When I meet and come into contact with people, shaking hands, kiss on each cheek (the norm here) etc etc I don't worry about whether or not they've just pee'd and not washed their hands. Jeez if you start thinking like that you'll send yourself daft. I do though like to know that my own hands are clean after being in a public toilet.

I wash my hands a lot. I think it's from my first job in a bank. The first thing you did on leaving your cashdesk was wash your hands. Money is filthy. :smile::smile:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, urine isnt sterile.

Urien is sterile, unless you have an infection. It is recommended for cleaning wounds in the field of battle if there is no sterile water or alcohol available, and it was also recommended to piss on your feet in showers in the Army field manual because the ammonia kills athletes foot fungus.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I am confident that my penis is cleaner than the taps and door handles in public washrooms are.

That said, I don't have the same confidence about other people's penises. And perhaps others don't feel as secure in my personal cleanliness standards as I do. So all in all, I'm fine with washing and expect everyone else to be, too. I prefer not to take chances.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Urien is sterile, unless you have an infection. It is recommended for cleaning wounds in the field of battle if there is no sterile water or alcohol available, and it was also recommended to piss on your feet in showers in the Army field manual because the ammonia kills athletes foot fungus.

And you can tell if the trace urine amounts in a public restroom are contaminated enough to not wash your hands after going to the restroom?

People assume because their urine doesnt have problems that no one elses might?

Urine is only sterile until it reaches the external genitalia. Which is why the docs want you to wash up with a little antimicrobial wipe before peeing in a cup for a "clean catch" urine sample. Because they dont want any bacteria on your external body contaminating the sample.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you can tell if the trace urine amounts in a public restroom are contaminated enough to not wash your hands after going to the restroom?

People assume because their urine doesnt have problems that no one elses might?

Urine is only sterile until it reaches the external genitalia. Which is why the docs want you to wash up with a little antimicrobial wipe before peeing in a cup for a "clean catch" urine sample. Because they dont want any bacteria on your external body contaminating the sample.

Why touch the faucet handles then, they are more likely to have shit and urine on them than your hands, which only touched your dick, and probably got no urine on it whatsoever, (dudes don't have to wipe).

Your hair has bacteria in it, your hands have massive bacteria on them. That's life. And nothing can be doen to stop it. 2 minutes after you wash your hands, your hands will be covered in bacteria again.

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The whole bacteria/sweat thing is pointless because you could argue that you would need to wash your hands every time you touch your own face, or run fingers through your hair

I went to culinary school and have worked in kitchens, and if you touch your face or hair, you are expected to wash your hands. Unless you want to violate Food Safety Regulations.

But for most people, this idea would be quite ridiculous, and mostly just a hassle.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ok whatever, you are just doing your usual typical predictable arguing because you have nothing better to do.

I, for a fact, have had bacteria in my bladder known to be deadly if multiplied to a certain amount. This bacteria has been known to be responsible for people dying in hospitals once exposed to it there if they have a compromised immune system.

So maybe i shouldnt be washing my hands at all and just hope that you do for your sake of people like me.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to culinary school and have worked in kitchens, and if you touch your face or hair, you are expected to wash your hands. Unless you want to violate Food Safety Regulations.

But for most people, this idea would be quite ridiculous, and mostly just a hassle.

Do you not wear hats? I thought it was mandatory to cover up your hair if you worked with food preperation.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You're not supposed to drop steaks on the floor either. :wink:

And don't tell me it doesn't happen. I know it does. Nobody throws away a steak because it hit the floor.

D_Willieford Blabbermouth

Account Disabled
Media
i think most people get hooked up on the germs on your body, as it was said its the germs in the bathroom itself. the germs on ur body are all ready there, you cant change that and washing with soap and water dont really get rid of much.

Hand dryers are the worse things in the world.. USE PAPER TOWEL

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok whatever, you are just doing your usual typical predictable arguing because you have nothing better to do.

???

What the fuck ever.

I, for a fact, have had bacteria in my bladder known to be deadly if multiplied to a certain amount. This bacteria has been known to be responsible for people dying in hospitals once exposed to it there if they have a compromised immune system.

me said:
Urien (sic) is sterile, unless you have an infection.

Notice the disclaimer... UNLESS you have an infection.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Seriously, you only post when you have something to argue incessantly about. You never jump in on a thread unless you can pick some minute part of it out and beat it to death.

You've never made a post that would be informative for the sake of information, or any emotion other than rage for that matter. It's always to argue for arguments sake and you come out of the shadows to argue something like "urine is sterile" when we are talking about germs in a bathroom. Not whether or not urine is really sterile but do you want to NOT wash your hands after visiting the bathroom because YOUR urine might be sterile?

Stick to the subject, bring something good to the table or continue to explore your ass with your own head for all i care.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're not supposed to drop steaks on the floor either. :wink:

And don't tell me it doesn't happen. I know it does. Nobody throws away a steak because it hit the floor.

Not even chicken. I worked at KFC during high school and if we dropped a piece of chicken on the floor the boss wouldn't let us throw it away. We'd drop it back in the hot grease a few seconds to "sterilize" it (his words) and serve it to the customer. (This is what happened if we dropped it in the kitchen. If it was dropped at the counter where customers saw it, it was thrown away.)