Why Should We Wash Our Hands After Holding Our Cocks?

ubered

Experimental Member
Media
You're not supposed to drop steaks on the floor either. :wink:

And don't tell me it doesn't happen. I know it does. Nobody throws away a steak because it hit the floor.

:laugh2: I love you for saying this in this paranoid sanitised environment.

I'd never throw food away if it goes on the floor (unless it's tiny and insignificant). I also hardly ever get ill. Go figure.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is my thought. If you're at a urinal you're out in a public place. You've probably been touching a shopping cart or about 10 different door handles, or merchandise that 500 others have touched. You touched the bathroom door going in. It's simply good practice to wash your hands anytime you're out in public and have an opportunity. Yes, you can go overboard with germs but why not take precautions especially during cold and flu season. If a bathroom is particularly nasty and I want to get the hell out of there (meaning it smells horrible or someone is doing their business) I have walked out and made it know to anyone who sees me that I'm slathering on antibacterial hand gel. The fact is, that when you leave a public bathroom is is culturally expected of you to wash your hands.

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Can someone please explain why toilet/restroom doors always open to the inside? Surely it makes more sense that it should be the other way around which would eliminate the need to touch the door handle.
'Verbose' - using more words than are needed. Great word, Mantis!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously, you only post when you have something to argue incessantly about.

Whatever, shut the fuck up.

You've never made a post that would be informative for the sake of information,

I put two interesting facts in this argument alone about army field manuals regarding wound dressing and athlete's foot.

or any emotion other than rage for that matter.

I am not going to go through all my posts to prove you so fucking wrong.

I have made hundreds of supportive posts for many people here.

I don't have to justify myself to you. These forums have a function called ignore. If I bother you so much, you should use it.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'd never throw food away if it goes on the floor (unless it's tiny and insignificant). I also hardly ever get ill. Go figure.

ew ew ew!!! People walk on the floor with their shoes which have been outside. What is on the ground? Fecal matter and urine form dogs, birds, cats and god knows what else! Public sidewalks are the NASTIEST places on earth. I don't care what food lands on the floor, I'm throwing it out.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
also a lot of people sort of ooze fluids from their penis, even if its milliliters, its enough to spread something. Some people have diseases they don't know about and you wouldn't want to pass that to someone else.

hurry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stick to the subject, bring something good to the table or continue to explore your ass with your own head for all i care.

This is a thread speaking to men: people who have cocks, hence the title. Women get urine infections at an exponentially higher rate than men, and usually know it when they have one. Of course, everyone should wash their hands after taking a shit.

From what I understand there are more germs/bacteria and nasties on areas of your body that are exposed all day to germs. Rubbing your nose, shaking hands, scratching your scalp, scratching the corner of your mouth cause the spread of germs. A man's recently washed cock resting in a fresh pair of underwear should have less germs. I wash my hands BEFORE touching my clean cock. This shit about splashback is BS. I've been using urinals for many years and know how aim as to control that. I've never come back from a urinal with a wet cock.

D_Smidley Smelliepits

Account Disabled
Media

ew ew ew!!! People walk on the floor with their shoes which have been outside. What is on the ground? Fecal matter and urine form dogs, birds, cats and god knows what else! Public sidewalks are the NASTIEST places on earth. I don't care what food lands on the floor, I'm throwing it out.

Hope he meant when he's at home... :confused:

Last edited:

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed, Seaside. It is good practise. No need to get neurotic about it either, on both sides.
Anyway, I believe that escalator railings are far worse! Once heard of a test done on those and the test results revealed, amongst other things, traces of semen and faeces...

hurry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
also a lot of people sort of ooze fluids from their penis, even if its milliliters, its enough to spread something. Some people have diseases they don't know about and you wouldn't want to pass that to someone else.

I don't rub my cock on the urinal itself when I take a piss. You don't catch STDs from pissing in a urinal that someone else oozed in. I find it interesting that the majority of people who have objections in this thread are those who don't even have cocks.

Reactions: Serrano

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hope he meant when he's at home... :confused:

Nope. :biggrin1: Read dude's KFC experience. For me, it was McDonalds. I remember once even my manager grabbed a frozen patty from the floor and said "5 second rule!" I mentioned the steak, because my girlfriend told me about it happening at a hole in the wall she worked at.

And I would bet you *anything*... nobody has ever died from a frozen hamburger patty, or even got sick, from eating a frozen hamburger patty that hit the floor. Teh human immune system is pretty good, and a frozen patty hitting the floor, or an M&M that rolled onto your carpet, is not going to make you sick if you pop it in your mouth.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am confident that my penis is cleaner than the taps and door handles in public washrooms are.

I totally agree. You really don't have to wash your hands if your dick is clean AND YOU DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE while you're in there.

It cracks me up all the people that will put a dick in their mouth but freak out if someone touches his dick and then doesn't wash his hands. If you meet someone in a bar and go home with them do you watch them to make sure they wash their dick before you suck it? Surrrrrrrrre you do.:rolleyes:

Having said that, ever time I go into a public bathroom I wash my hands, even if I am just in there to use the mirror to adjust my tie or check my teeth for spinach. Frequent hand washing helps prevent colds / flu so as long as I'm standing right by a sink, I lavarse los manos every time.

But I do that even if I don't touch my dick. My dick is kissing clean at all times. I welcome those who would like to verify that. :wink: :biggrin1:

Do you want to know what's GROSS?? Do ya? Huh? Do ya???? I'll tell you what's gross -- a waitress clears the table next to you and scrapes the dirty dishes from the people that were there before, and then she brings you your food -- touching your plate with her hands (or at least her thumb on top) and you can see she didn't wash her hands in between. :eek: I'd rather have a guy's dick in my mouth than have a waitress's germy hands from 10 other tables all over the dishes she brings my food on. I try to only eat at restaurants that use busboys. They touch the dirty dishes and the waitress only touches the clean ones. I worked at a hospital kitchen during college and learned a lot about infection control and cleanliness. One group of people put the food on the plates and plates on the trays and took it upstairs to the patient's floors and another group of people brought the dirty germy dishes back down. In the dishroom, one group of people scraped the dishes and loaded them into racks and put them through the dishmachine (think of a car wash) and another group of people would take them out of the other end, dry them, and stack them. And never the twain shall meet. If the people drying and stacking got behind and a person who was scraping had to go help them, they had to thoroughly wash up and change into a clean apron etc. I'm tellin' ya -- DON'T eat where the waitress collects dirty dishes people have eaten off of and then brings you your food. You'd be amazed the number of times you have gotten a cold or flu that way without knowing it. Eat in restaurants that have sanitary procedures (two sets of people -- one to collect dirty dishes and one to bring you food on clean plates and no cross contamination). And don't even get me started on those germy towels that are used to wipe down 50 tables in a row. Just spreading the germs more evenly across the table surface. Yuck. I always have 2 napkins, one that my silverware rests on so it NEVER touches the table directly and another one in my lap to actually use.

End of rant. (For now)

Last edited:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do wash my hands when I go to the toilet but now thinking about it in the context of a normal day makes it seem almost quaint. We are a resilient being when you consider the amount of people in a day who have sneezed, coughed, deposited any number of bodily fluids onto their hands the next time you hold onto a subway pole or strap, an escalator rail, push an elevator button, the previously mentioned bar snacks that are fingered but not eaten, use a shopping cart, a bank machine, use the phone or remote in any hotel room (never mind the bed) and of course the number one item that passes from hand to far flung unsuspecting hand, quickly and silently...money. In lieu of further citing any myriad number of examples I think it safe to say that people coming from the toilet, considering there is a sink provided and used by...some...are probably less of a threat then...well...the kid giving you your change at the drive-thru?

Last edited:

D_Smidley Smelliepits

Account Disabled
Media
Nope. :biggrin1:

Anyway, I hope so...

And I would bet you *anything*... nobody has ever died from a frozen hamburger patty, or even got sick, from eating a frozen hamburger patty that hit the floor. Teh human immune system is pretty good, and a frozen patty hitting the floor, or an M&M that rolled onto your carpet, is not going to make you sick if you pop it in your mouth.

Completely agree. I don't really care as long as I don't know. This whole thing about washing hands before and/or after can be really obsessive... and I have more important things to think about. I don't have a specific rule about washing my hands and haven't had a cold since October 2008! :smile:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i wear medical grade rubber gloves when cleaning peoples kitchens and bathrooms. I've seen some pretty disgusting things from seemingly normal and upper class people. knowing what they do at home and how many of them dont even have soap at the bathroom and kitchen sink....i dont trust these types when they go out in public and share their germs.

We all have germs and whatnot, but some people get shit all over their hand, the door handle, and even blood on places and i know for a fact they dont have handsoap anywhere in their house. It's disgusting. Those are the people i wash my hands for.

I always wash my hands after cleaning someones home, before i eat, after shopping, etc. At home i may not when i pee, it depends, but i always do wash my hands before cooking and eating. Especially when i cook for others, or after handling meat.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find it interesting that the majority of people who have objections in this thread are those who don't even have cocks.

EXACTLY. That's because women are more vulnerable to social conditioning. Men are more independent thinkers and don't read magazines to tell them how to live their life. If someone says Ewwwww 90% of the time it's a woman. Disinfectanct wipes for your kitchen counter are an abomination. They only help to breed the superbugs like MRSA. Women buy these, not men. You can tell by whom the commercials are targeted at.

I'm going to get a lot of flak for this so I'd better delete it. Oh no, I'm trying to push the delete key and my finger is accidentally pushing the Submit key. Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Too late......

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Please explain......

The heat of the dryer (which has its own germs too) apparently perpetuates the spreading of germs, especially if you leave with still moist hands (and then touch other germy surfaces such as the door upon leaving).

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i wear medical grade rubber gloves when cleaning peoples kitchens and bathrooms. I've seen some pretty disgusting things from seemingly normal and upper class people. knowing what they do at home and how many of them dont even have soap at the bathroom and kitchen sink....i dont trust these types when they go out in public and share their germs.

That's so funny you said that. My mom was a bridal consultant in an upscale dept. store and now I remember her saying that the more money a woman had the dirtier her undergarments were. Never figured that one out. You'd think even if that were the case most of the time, they'd make sure it wasn't the case when they were going in for a fitting or to try on clothes.