Why Should We Wash Our Hands After Holding Our Cocks?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The heat of the dryer (which has its own germs too) apparently perpetuates the spreading of germs, especially if you leave with still moist hands (and then touch other germy surfaces such as the door upon leaving).

Interesting. I never thought of that before. Thanks.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Big Dallas,

It's astonishing how some people live. They live in high class neighborhoods with perfectly manicured yards and when you walk in they have overflowing garbage that smells like something died, shit smeared all over their toilets, in places that i have no idea how they could have gotten there...i dont even want to mention the urine mysteries. Or bloody tampons and pads. Oh and the microwaves of the seemingly OCD clean types that look like a nuclear bomb exploded in there.

Most all of my clients are ideal, but i have had many that i should have had a hazmat uniform to clean for them.

Sometimes the wealthiest and the "seemingly" clean people have nasty nasty things hiding in their bathrooms and micowaves.

i RARELY use a public restroom, but some clients bathrooms i wouldnt even sit to pee in because even after bleaching the toilet i knew what was there and never felt like it was clean enough for me to use it. You'd also be amazed how many people don't own an aparatus to clean their toilet.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is ignorance on a very scary scale.

Your body waste - liquid or otherwise - is poisonous. Plus your body secretions (sweat, for one) like your body waste, carry significant amounts of bacteria. Not all of that bacteria is harmful, but some of it is.

You wash your hands after touching some parts of your body, as a courtesy to yourself (odours etc.) as well as others, and to minimize the transmission of illness and disease.

It's why your doctor has an autoclave in his office to sterilize his medical tools.

It's why your dentist has an autoclave in his office to sterilize his dental instruments.

It's why every H1N1 flu shot is administered with a new syringe for every patient (not true in all parts of our world).

It's the reason that when you stay in a hospital room overnight, the janitorial staff comes in each morning to mop the floors, and disinfect the bathroom, and even the doorknob on the door. It is why you should not walk, but run from any hospital that puts carpeting in their patient rooms.

Easiest way to prevent the spread of disease is to wash your hands. Try googling Ignaz Semmelweiss, who discovered this fact and died as a result of it.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
and then theres the joke about a wife telling her husband as he is getting ready for bed to remember to wash his hands after he takes a piss... and after he does, she tells him "come here, I want to put your big cock in my mouth and suck it!"

Now what is the difference here? She doesn't want to get his penis germs from his hands but she is perfectly okay to put his cock (which wasn't washed after pissing) into her mouth?

Go figure.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and then theres the joke about a wife telling her husband as he is getting ready for bed to remember to wash his hands after he takes a piss... And after he does, she tells him "come here, i want to put your big cock in my mouth and suck it!"

now what is the difference here? She doesn't want to get his penis germs from his hands but she is perfectly okay to put his cock (which wasn't washed after pissing) into her mouth?

Go figure.

exactly

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is ignorance on a very scary scale.

Your body waste - liquid or otherwise - is poisonous. Plus your body secretions (sweat, for one) like your body waste, carry significant amounts of bacteria. Not all of that bacteria is harmful, but some of it is.

You wash your hands after touching some parts of your body, as a courtesy to yourself (odours etc.) as well as others, and to minimize the transmission of illness and disease.

It's why your doctor has an autoclave in his office to sterilize his medical tools.

It's why your dentist has an autoclave in his office to sterilize his dental instruments.

It's why every H1N1 flu shot is administered with a new syringe for every patient (not true in all parts of our world).

It's the reason that when you stay in a hospital room overnight, the janitorial staff comes in each morning to mop the floors, and disinfect the bathroom, and even the doorknob on the door. It is why you should not walk, but run from any hospital that puts carpeting in their patient rooms.

Easiest way to prevent the spread of disease is to wash your hands. Try googling Ignaz Semmelweiss, who discovered this fact and died as a result of it.

The OP's premise was he showered in the morning and put his clean cock in clean underwear. After walking around all day, I'll bet there are far more bacteria on his face and hands than on his cock.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's astonishing how some people live. They live in high class neighborhoods with perfectly manicured yards and when you walk in they have overflowing garbage that smells like something died, shit smeared all over their toilets, in places that i have no idea how they could have gotten there...i dont even want to mention the urine mysteries. Or bloody tampons and pads. Oh and the microwaves of the seemingly OCD clean types that look like a nuclear bomb exploded in there.

Most all of my clients are ideal, but i have had many that i should have had a hazmat uniform to clean for them.

Sometimes the wealthiest and the "seemingly" clean people have nasty nasty things hiding in their bathrooms and micowaves.

i RARELY use a public restroom, but some clients bathrooms i wouldnt even sit to pee in because even after bleaching the toilet i knew what was there and never felt like it was clean enough for me to use it. You'd also be amazed how many people don't own an aparatus to clean their toilet.

Yeah, I can say Praying Mantis is correct. There are affluent people that live in squalor. If the maid is on vacation and when they come back, they will come back to some "Sanford and Son" funkyjunkiness :biggrin1:.

But I know some (rich, middle-class, and poor) who are really meticulously clean.

D

deleted136887

I wash my hands before I touch my cock for a pee, çoz I work with oil and grease. Don't want grease marks all over it.
But when my hands are clean, I wash hands after having a piss.
and I wash my cock BEFORE getting a blowjob. Elementary hygiene.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally Posted by flexxxflintstone

and then theres the joke about a wife telling her husband as he is getting ready for bed to remember to wash his hands after he takes a piss... And after he does, she tells him "come here, i want to put your big cock in my mouth and suck it!"

now what is the difference here? She doesn't want to get his penis germs from his hands but she is perfectly okay to put his cock (which wasn't washed after pissing) into her mouth?

Go figure.

The OP's premise was he showered in the morning and put his clean cock in clean underwear. After walking around all day, I'll bet there are far more bacteria on his face and hands than on his cock.

Agree, but here's a trick question ... what is the dirtiest part of your body ?

No it's not where you think ... and not "there" either ...

Answer : your mouth. Thanks to saliva, decaying food particles and plaque, the draining of your sinuses, and the cillia of your lungs (removing the effects of pollution smoke and dust, and all the toxins, among other things, from the air we breathe).

All of which makes hand sanitzers and people freaking out about germs on the handle of the door to the washroom, somewhat academic. Though if you work in a career that involves the perparation or handling of food for public consumption, you suddenly understand why they have separate cutting boards for meat vesus everything else, and why hairnets and latex gloves are worn by the people serving you at a bakery, for example.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
If you touch nothing at all after touching your cock, urine is sanitary, so no, not necessary. However, how many things do we touch after? Many things. How you noticed how garbage cans are now placed closed to the door? People are afreadi of touching the door nahdle because of the many time they have seen someone come out of the toilet stall and simply walk out without washing their hands and it is usually someone who works there.
In public places, always. At home if I use my left hand to flush, it is only the left hand that gets washed. Afterall, if I jack off before going to sleep, and use a towel to wipe the cum off my chest, I don't get up to wash my hands. If I am with a partner, then yes but it is usually a full shower.

joe531

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't wash my hands after peeing (unless I'm in a public restroom or something like that where I'm being watched).

I don't think it's really necessary myself. There are much worst things to touch besides your penis and a little dribble. Door handles, mice and keyboards, money even.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't rub my cock on the urinal itself when I take a piss. You don't catch STDs from pissing in a urinal that someone else oozed in. I find it interesting that the majority of people who have objections in this thread are those who don't even have cocks.

what i meant was the bacteria and viruses you might have on your cock, will get to me if you don't wash your hands after you piss, and see me in like 10 minutes and shake my hand or something

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All righty then so here's my take.

The whole washing your hands thing i think would be moreso as SP suggested a question more of manners and etiquette than hygeine and cleanliness.

I say this because essentially there are two types of people in this world (and yes i realise this is a broad stereotype)

There are your germaphobes who are constantly worrying about how much piss there ingesting when they eat peanuts or who's bacteria there getting when they shake hands... all from an irrational fear that they will get sick from it.

The joke is on them though because there are just as many gross uncaring pigs like me and a few others here that really don't care about germs or what not and we go to the same food outlets the same gyms the same banks the same doctors the same toilets that you do.

What even more ironic is the us pigs... we hardly ever get sick and we laff at you while you spend hours in the doctors office or the hospitals or doping yourselves up with antibiotics because the truth is.... the things "germs" that make people sick are very specific and i think there's only one germ/ germ strain that can be transmitted through not washing your hands and that's staph and the main reason that has become a threat is because germaphobes helped it become resistant with all your doping up on antibiotics

The reason we hardly ever get sick is because for all our grossness our body build up immunities against some of the more common bacteria that causes colds and what not for all my disgusting habbit ive never had the flu, i get a cold maybe once a year and when others come down with some horrible stomach bug or something i barely get sick at all....... why..... because im a pig, ill eat bar nuts without squirming, ill suck a guys cock just after he's pissed with it, i pick my nose i scratch my ass ill open the toilet door with my bare hand then immediatly bite my nails afterward and wont think twice about whose piss is on that handle

hmmm seems i did a bit of a rant there sorry

Last edited:

B_cloverboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay I'm glad that most of you are at least on board with washing your hands after no 2, 'cause theres a really nasty bacteria called Helicobacter pylori which is transmitted by fecal matter ingestion... yum. I've had it, it causes acid reflux and ulcers, not fun! I have to urge you all, wash your hands every time you go to a washroom.

A few guys have said that they haven't gotten sick and haven't washed their hands, therefore its fine not to. Just because you didn't get sick, doesn't mean anything, I have been washing my hands and I haven't been sick for a year, but it may be a coincidence and is in no way proof.

Some of you have argued that our immune system will take care of any bacteria. True, we have an immune system, a kick ass one, but I also think we have a pretty decent brain and, please choose to use it too! Washing hands simply makes sense, especially in a public bathroom, I cringe every time I see or hear a guy leave the bathroom without washing his hands.