Why Should We Wash Our Hands After Holding Our Cocks?

Media
I think a lot of people share in this philosophy. I wash my hands because I like to keep my hands clean. I'm thinking of going to a fist bump instead of a handshake because of all the dudes I see walking out of the stall and right out of the door.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All righty then so here's my take.

The whole washing your hands thing i think would be moreso as SP suggested a question more of manners and etiquette than hygeine and cleanliness.

I say this because essentially there are two types of people in this world (and yes i realise this is a broad stereotype)

There are your germaphobes who are constantly worrying about how much piss there ingesting when they eat peanuts or who's bacteria there getting when they shake hands... all from an irrational fear that they will get sick from it.

The joke is on them though because there are just as many gross uncaring pigs like me and a few others here that really don't care about germs or what not and we go to the same food outlets the same gyms the same banks the same doctors the same toilets that you do.

What even more ironic is the us pigs... we hardly ever get sick and we laff at you while you spend hours in the doctors office or the hospitals or doping yourselves up with antibiotics because the truth is.... the things "germs" that make people sick are very specific and i think there's only one germ/ germ strain that can be transmitted through not washing your hands and that's staph and the main reason that has become a threat is because germaphobes helped it become resistant with all your doping up on antibiotics

hmmm seems i did a bit of a rant there sorry

Staph is one of MANY things that could be communicable from your hands. While certain things like the cold/flu virus need a certain environment to survive, like mucous membranes, washing your hands may keep these things from transmitting to your mucosa when you touch your face, nose, mouth, eyes, etc without thinking about it through out the day.

Go to a third world country and look at some of the horrible things that are communicable from poor sanitary conditions.

One of the new generations in science and health came when we discovered hand sanitation, proper cleaning techniques of instruments and protective things like gloves in surgery.

I am glad you don't work for the CDC (Center for Disease Control) going around saying Staph is the only thing spread by not washing your hands. There is also MRSA. E-coli, Klebselia, and a million others. I've read articles about how acryllic nails have been responsible for spreading harmful bacteria in hospital settings by the neo-natal nurses to the babies accidentally because they were getting these bacterium under their nails and unable to wash them out properly with antibacterial soap.

My daughter doesnt get sick at all when school is out for the summer but gets horrible bouts of things like pneumonia the first couple of months of school. Kids are renowned for touching things after touching their mouths and not washing hands.

Some people who are germphobes might be getting sick anyway, but our immune systems are all different. Which is why washing your hands frequently is probably a good thing in general for human health.

The HAND is a medium for transferring these bacteria/microbes and since we have no way of seeing them on our hands or knowing how high the bacteria count is on something we just touched, it would be foolish to go into a restroom and not use it as an opportunity to wash your hands as well as going to the restroom.

Compromised immune systems are everywhere around you, you dont know who those people are and you could be one of them one day. So washing your hands is important for everyone else you might be touching off and on in your day.

Like the Dial Soap commercial says "Arent you glad you use Dial? Don't you wish everybody did?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Staph is one of MANY things that could be communicable from your hands. While certain things like the cold/flu virus need a certain environment to survive, like mucous membranes, washing your hands may keep these things from transmitting to your mucosa when you touch your face, nose, mouth, eyes, etc without thinking about it through out the day.

Go to a third world country and look at some of the horrible things that are communicable from poor sanitary conditions.

One of the new generations in science and health came when we discovered hand sanitation, proper cleaning techniques of instruments and protective things like gloves in surgery.

I am glad you don't work for the CDC (Center for Disease Control) going around saying Staph is the only thing spread by not washing your hands. There is also MRSA. E-coli, Klebselia, and a million others. I've read articles about how acryllic nails have been responsible for spreading harmful bacteria in hospital settings by the neo-natal nurses to the babies accidentally because they were getting these bacterium under their nails and unable to wash them out properly with antibacterial soap.

My daughter doesnt get sick at all when school is out for the summer but gets horrible bouts of things like pneumonia the first couple of months of school. Kids are renowned for touching things after touching their mouths and not washing hands.

Some people who are germphobes might be getting sick anyway, but our immune systems are all different. Which is why washing your hands frequently is probably a good thing in general for human health.

The HAND is a medium for transferring these bacteria/microbes and since we have no way of seeing them on our hands or knowing how high the bacteria count is on something we just touched, it would be foolish to go into a restroom and not use it as an opportunity to wash your hands as well as going to the restroom.

Compromised immune systems are everywhere around you, you dont know who those people are and you could be one of them one day. So washing your hands is important for everyone else you might be touching off and on in your day.

Like the Dial Soap commercial says "Arent you glad you use Dial? Don't you wish everybody did?"

Ill agree with you that sanatision has improved our way of life but i think its gone too far.... studies are showing that a lot of the immune deficiency diseases are being brought about due to over sanitisation.

I believe in proper hygien for food handlers and for staff working in an environment where there are people suffering from weakened immune states like hospitals and doctors offices and so forth.

but a lot of people take this too far and as a result we are getting sick from our own fear of sickness, the body was designed to live in an environment where germs exist we have natural defences against it. We were not designed to live in a sterile environment and the fact that there are people out there trying to make it that way it having an adverse effect on our population.

During a childs life they will get sick a large number of times..... that is the way its supposed to be children are designed to get sick so that their immune system can develop immunities for later in life. Trying to keep our children sterile will only prapare them for an adult hood full of illness and isolation

So yeah i agree with you for the sake of others we should try to be a little conscious of our sanitary habbits but i also seriosly believe that alot of people need to dial it down a little and not worry so much because our fear of disease is making us ill

Reactions: kdubb

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I grew up with cleanliness after using the restroom enforced at home, so it's a mandatory hand washing afterwards to this day. However I was shocked during high school and college years at the number of guys that came through the public restrooms and didn't wash their hands after taking a piss or even after leaving the stalls. And it wasn't just the stereotyped people like sloppy dressers .. it was all demographics... Preppy types in expensive looking designer clothes, the nomad looking types and even some teachers/ faculty. Now I see it at the bars/ nightclubs on the weekends. All the more reason to keep the habit since we have no idea where people's hands have been through the day.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
You should wash your hands because it takes a couple of seconds, is easy, won't make people think you're disgusting, makes your hands feel better, and makes it less likely that you're spreading disease. Your penis probably isn't dirty enough to warrant washing your hands after touching it, but everything else you're touching throughout the day probably is.

If you're going to not wash your hands after taking a piss because you don't think your hands are dirty, then you might as well not brush your teeth in the morning since you haven't eaten since the night before.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to know a guy who washed his hands before he took his dick out to pee. I thought it was sort of odd. But I guess it was a good habit to do.
I especially do this at a gas station/ convenience store if I fill up on fuel for my car. Afterwards, if there's a restroom I'll wash hands first before using the restroom especially considering I don't want to get gas residue on package to say the least :cool:

Reactions: long_uncut

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wash before I handle my junk
This totally makes sense. My dick is probably cleaner than a lot of things I might touch in public. Just think of all kinds of handles you touch when opening doors or using public transport, or all the goods in shops touched before by all kinds of people.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ill agree with you that sanatision has improved our way of life but i think its gone too far.... studies are showing that a lot of the immune deficiency diseases are being brought about due to over sanitisation.

I believe in proper hygien for food handlers and for staff working in an environment where there are people suffering from weakened immune states like hospitals and doctors offices and so forth.

but a lot of people take this too far and as a result we are getting sick from our own fear of sickness, the body was designed to live in an environment where germs exist we have natural defences against it. We were not designed to live in a sterile environment and the fact that there are people out there trying to make it that way it having an adverse effect on our population.

During a childs life they will get sick a large number of times..... that is the way its supposed to be children are designed to get sick so that their immune system can develop immunities for later in life. Trying to keep our children sterile will only prapare them for an adult hood full of illness and isolation

So yeah i agree with you for the sake of others we should try to be a little conscious of our sanitary habbits but i also seriosly believe that alot of people need to dial it down a little and not worry so much because our fear of disease is making us ill

Agreed. We can't all live in a sanitary bubble. The world is a messy, germ-infested place and our bodies require exposure to those germs in order to maintain our immune system.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The idea that living in an over sanitized environment is weakening our immune systems doesn't sound right, and I haven't seen any of the studies that report this, please feel free to cite them.

Washing your hands isn't the same as existing in an over sanitized environment. In fact, its needed because in modern schools and work places there is a higher concentration of people and therefor germs, particularly the ones that are harmful to people. If you work in an office or go to school then you are experiencing an environment that is more populated with germs spread by human contact than almost any other time or place in human history. A few hundred years ago you probably would have only encountered a few hundred different people in your entire life, while today you probably encounter that many different people within a month.

Also, normal hand washing is not the same as sanitizing. There are plenty of germs left on your hands after using soap and water to wash that you won't compromise you immune system by leaving it under exposed. Even hand sanitizer only claims to kill 99% of germs. Since you have well over a billion germs on your hands at all times, that would leave 10 million germs on your hands, and their number will increase quickly once you resume your normal activity.

In order to compromise your immune system you would need to exist in a truly sterile environment for an extended period of time. There are no truly sterile environments. The closest we get are clean rooms used to make computer processors, and even those are not completely sterile. No one is risking compromising their immune system by washing their hands after using the bathroom.

The majority of your immunity is developed in the first several years of life due to the exposure you get from what most adults would consider unclean behavior. So even if an adult were to sanitize their environment, it is unlikely they would be able to significantly compromise their immune system as most of the resistance was developed long before reaching adulthood.

But, if you think you're doing the best thing for your immune system by not washing your hands, then please make sure you let everyone around you know about it before you approach or make contact with them. The disease you spread by not making the slightest effort to ensure cleanliness are far worse than what you might catch and spread by weakening your immune system with soap and water.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Why is it considered unsanitary not to wash my hands after pissing?

I really can't answer the question as I never have been inclined to wash my hands after peeing. One time when I was in a public restroom along with a colleague of mine he noticed I was headed out the door without washing my hands and said "Didn't your parents teach to wash your hands after you pee?" I told him "No, they taught me how to relieve my bladder without pissing all over my hands!"

Reactions: kdubb

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because I have always masturbated since my earliest youth (9 years), I have never had an impurity under my foreskin.
After the masturbation I wash the penis the same. Because the ejaculate under the foreskin soon decomposes, and then smells unpleasant. This is very easy on the sink, foreskin back and then wash with soap and water. Do not dry off and close foreskin. Thereafter, it is only allowed to dry off, so that the moisture on the glans (glans) remains intact. I always wash my hands before the start of masturbation. For me as a habitual solo masturbant it is important that the penis is always ready for use.:)
View media item 1033512

Reactions: orangeC

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always felt that we do it the wrong way around: we should wash our hands before we go to fish our cocks out of our pants, as our hands carry far more germs than our penises, as long as we practice good genital hygiene.
Several years ago I had an acquaintance who washed his hands before taking his penis out to pee and washed afterward too.