Why should women keep hiding their ages?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
In real life, I don't.

Here I keep a lot of 'personal identifier' info to myself - just an internet habit - I don't mind saying in a thread that I'm 34, I just don't want it in my profile.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In real life, I don't.

Here I keep a lot of 'personal identifier' info to myself - just an internet habit - I don't mind saying in a thread that I'm 34, I just don't want it in my profile.

HOLY CRAP! I thought you were at least 67. My bad. :biggrin1:

Seriously? I think it's crap women feel they have to hide their age, but look at this forum. How many times have women posted pics and been called rude horrible things? The mature women of this forum, who don't look their age, insulted when they reveal their real age and constantly see the much younger women constantly praised and deified? The women of this forum I associate with all have shared their age and all of them are beautiful. Women, just like men, want to know they are attractive, stimulating, sexy.

Some people still don't get that all women are beautiful, you have to learn to appreciate just what it is that makes each one a unique beauty in her own right. With so much scrutiny on looks, is it any wonder the majority hide their age.

Rather than ask why women hide it, ask the men why is it so important?

And no smart cracks about avoiding statutory rape. I think you can figure out what I am getting at.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 20. I've had people say I look 15, and then others say I look 26... and then everything in between. I prefer to think I look about 22. :)

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
When i first joined i had my profile completed, age, location etc. Now the ones i consider friends here know but otherwise i like my privacy

I am with Lee on this one. I like my privacy too, although my age is in my profile. So those that want to know, just go over to see. Because if I keep getting more WEBCAM offers, I may end up erasing all my information again. :tongue: But my friends on here, they know me, what I look like, my age, and what my voice sounds like on the phone.

Then there is the age of stolen identity! Have to watch out!

Experimental Member
Media
HOLY CRAP! I thought you were at least 67. My bad. :biggrin1:

Seriously? I think it's crap women feel they have to hide their age, but look at this forum. How many times have women posted pics and been called rude horrible things? The mature women of this forum, who don't look their age, insulted when they reveal their real age and constantly see the much younger women constantly praised and deified? The women of this forum I associate with all have shared their age and all of them are beautiful. Women, just like men, want to know they are attractive, stimulating, sexy.

Some people still don't get that all women are beautiful, you have to learn to appreciate just what it is that makes each one a unique beauty in her own right. With so much scrutiny on looks, is it any wonder the majority hide their age.

Rather than ask why women hide it, ask the men why is it so important?

And no smart cracks about avoiding statutory rape. I think you can figure out what I am getting at.

OSIRIS- THAT IS VERY WELL SAID. I LIKE YOUR WISDOM! :smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, the women are caught in a not-so-pleasant place for this.

If they do post their ages, those over 25 will have a lot of straight guys calling them old hags. Those under 25 will have a lot of straight guys DEMANDING their attention, servicing, adulation.

If putting one's age in the profile can be a no-win situation, why do it?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I would have thought that societies thoughts on 'older women' being less desireable would have some affect on the lack of age posting.

In my opinion, as long as you are over 18, I'm a happy guy. Though, I do have a problem sleeping with 73 year olds unless they have a truckload of cash.:rolleyes:

Edit: I was going to add something else, but DC_deep beat me to it.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I have always said that women get better and sexier with age, just like a fine wine gets better with age. They age with grace and beauty. And with that age comes wisdom and experience.

So to me, older women can be extremely attractive and sexy.

Experimental Member
Media
I have always said that women get better and sexier with age, just like a fine wine gets better with age. They age with grace and beauty. And with that age comes wisdom and experience.

So to me, older women can be extremely attractive and sexy.

This statement is the reason why I like older men. :biggrin1:

I am 40 and loving it. I feel more at peace with myself than ever before. And I feel more sexy too. :redface:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't win!! I tell the truth about my age and the photos in my gallery ARE me but then I get called out to say that either I'm lying about my age or that the photos in my gallery aren't mine.
Well fuck the lot of you..it is me, I am 36 and get the fuck over it!