Why should women keep hiding their ages?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 40 and loving it. I feel more at peace with myself than ever before. And I feel more sexy too. :redface:
Isn't it grand?! Who knew it could be so liberating? Or that at 40 I could become multi-orgasmic or feel free enough to have a fuck buddy.:cool:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Isn't it grand?! Who knew it could be so liberating? Or that at 40 I could become multi-orgasmic or feel free enough to have a fuck buddy.
:cool:

OH YES MY SISTER! I AM FEELING YOU THERE! It is about saying the hell with what everyone thinks, I am tired of thinking about everyone else- IT IS TIME TO TAKE CARE OF ME. :wink::cool:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Oh yes, I will - a young man with wisdom is very sexy as well and very admirable. :wink:

Well feel free to admire me then.:wink:

I can't win!! I tell the truth about my age and the photos in my gallery ARE me but then I get called out to say that either I'm lying about my age or that the photos in my gallery aren't mine.
Well fuck the lot of you..it is me, I am 36 and get the fuck over it!

You're right, fuck 'em. They are just hating.

I believe you, and I will say that you should be commended on having the body of a twenty year old, very sexy. Whatever you are doing keep it up.:smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I can't win!! I tell the truth about my age and the photos in my gallery ARE me but then I get called out to say that either I'm lying about my age or that the photos in my gallery aren't mine.
Well fuck the lot of you..it is me, I am 36 and get the fuck over it!

I see nothing about your gallery pics that I could really define your age from. The people who are making those comments are halfwits with preconceptions about age and physical form and don't deserve a response.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never hide my age, and it's very rarely that I get insulted about it, on the odd occasion I do I consider it's because it's the only thing a guy can easily hang an insult on.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just a simple question, which is identical in our forum as well!!!I couldn't find many ages for ladies in this forum as well!!!Why should they hide or understate that?

Im 48 but i dont broadcast it to everyone,, i let people think im 35 and i like it :smile:

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have wondered that myself. You can see mine is posted. Sometimes as a whole (not necessarily here) I wonder if women who look their age or older are the ones that have concern about telling their age. For me, I love it when I talk about my just turned 24 yo son and people do the cartoon jowl shake and say ... what?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cigarbabe, you look great!

I do not hide or lie about my age.
But the PMs can sometimes get a bit crazy, so I can imagine not listing it would act as a deterrent to at least those who prefer a certain age range.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HOLY CRAP! I thought you were at least 67. My bad. :biggrin1:

Seriously? I think it's crap women feel they have to hide their age, but look at this forum. How many times have women posted pics and been called rude horrible things? The mature women of this forum, who don't look their age, insulted when they reveal their real age and constantly see the much younger women constantly praised and deified? The women of this forum I associate with all have shared their age and all of them are beautiful. Women, just like men, want to know they are attractive, stimulating, sexy.

Some people still don't get that all women are beautiful, you have to learn to appreciate just what it is that makes each one a unique beauty in her own right. With so much scrutiny on looks, is it any wonder the majority hide their age.

Rather than ask why women hide it, ask the men why is it so important?

And no smart cracks about avoiding statutory rape. I think you can figure out what I am getting at.

This is so very true... I don't look my age, but I don't look "young enough" for a lot of the guys here. I am fine with younger men. Older men too up to a point (although when they get up around my parents' age I start thinking they're too old for me! :biggrin1:)

I've seen so many threads putting down women who like big guys and who happen to be older than 25 or have a bit of extra weight on them. I fit all these categories but I don't think I'm all that bad! I look at women I see in real life and I compare favorably to most of them.

And, when I was younger, I was closer to my repressive upbringing, so while I had the same desires I have now, I am now more open in them.

Oh, and I'm 44...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes,

The word is AGEISM. Unfortunately many women on this board have found that stereotypes are alive and doing well on planet LPSG. I will take what Osiris said one step further. One cowardly person who likes to post his barbs under assumed names created a thread that was beyond the pale in its degrees of venom towards me and another female member. I dont post my pictures usually though I do have one up in my gallery now l and have only shown them to folks I talk with . Those are also the people to whom I have revealed my extremely advanced age. :biggrin1: So you can imagine it was doubly hurtful to have someone blindside me like that .But my thought is we all get older and time heals all wounds and wounds all heels. I usually forgive, but I dont forget.... (That is my scorpio coming out)

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't woman alone !! I'm guy and sometimes lie about my age . I usually tell people that i'm 24 . My real age is 27.