Why so many misconceptions with girth?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahah im gona have to join in on this one sorry supersized... i just looked at your dick nxt to a paper towel role and it dosnt look any thicker than mine at all.. and mine is an honest 6"thick, MAYBE 6 1/4.. but who the fuck counts 1/4's, lol
if your claimign your dick is average 9" and 10 at base,, you must be smokin crack... lets see your dick next to a coke can,, better be alot thicker than it..but the fact its varley as thick as a papertowl rowl tells me its around 6 or so,,, you guys are fuckin hilarious... do you think anyone belives your bullshit?

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I think Supersized's "schtick" is to way over-exaggerate and then get defensive. I'd guess it's parody but it doesn't always come off that way....

...at least, I'd *hope* it's an attempt at humor....

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know 7" is very thick and I'm almost that thick. I consistently measure around 6.75" in girth. My dick has measured as wide or slightly wider than my wrists (which are smallish, granted). It's just like anything on this site. Fakers are lame and have to live with themselves at the end of the day.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
X2 :rolleyes:

I have a coke can right here. For shits and giggles I measured it. Wow, 8.5" in girth!!

Congrats to all of those who are as thick as a coke can. You can give an orgasm to an elephant.:rolleyes:

Your measurement is a bit off on the high side. Need to redo your math. With the can of Bud in my gallery, the circumference is more like 8.1 inches.

inchesUnpumped my cock is about 8.3 by 6.5. Can easily vacuum pump it to pack my 2.5 inch cylinder, or 7.85 inches after two 20 minute sessions. Sometimes, I use my 2.75 diameter cylinder and tho not uniform in circumference at it's thickest point that would be over 8.5 inches. Have been pumping and jelquing for about 13 years.

Might also suggest that you check out guys that vacuum pump with a "Monster tube". I've refrained from using one because I find lymphatic fluid-filled balls rather gross.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Your measurement is a bit off on the high side. Need to redo your math. With the can of Bud in my gallery, the circumference is more like 8.1 inches.

inchesUnpumped my cock is about 8.3 by 6.5. Can easily vacuum pump it to pack my 2.5 inch cylinder, or 7.85 inches after two 20 minute sessions. Sometimes, I use my 2.75 diameter cylinder and tho not uniform in circumference at it's thickest point that would be over 8.5 inches. Have been pumping and jelquing for about 13 years.

Might also suggest that you check out guys that vacuum pump with a "Monster tube". I've refrained from using one because I find lymphatic fluid-filled balls rather gross.

I didn't have a tailor's tape, so I had to use a string. That's probably where I got off on the measurement.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I first joined here about a year and a half ago, there was an annoying trend among men to post the length and width of their penis but not the girth. :wtf2: Plus lots of guys post pics of the top of their cock with 2-3 quarters balanced across the width. Makes for a nice picture; but it's useless information. Penis width does not correlate to girth or length.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
When I first joined here about a year and a half ago, there was an annoying trend among men to post the length and width of their penis but not the girth. :wtf2: Plus lots of guys post pics of the top of their cock with 2-3 quarters balanced across the width. Makes for a nice picture; but it's useless information. Penis width does not correlate to girth or length.

I've seen that before too.:rolleyes:

Mine is 2" wide, if that helps.:tongue:

i measure mine with a piece of speaker wire so it doesnt stretch

Now that's not a bad idea. However, using piano wire would not be in one's best interest.:eek::biggrin1:

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahah im gona have to join in on this one sorry supersized... i just looked at your dick nxt to a paper towel role and it dosnt look any thicker than mine at all.. and mine is an honest 6"thick, MAYBE 6 1/4.. but who the fuck counts 1/4's, lol
if your claimign your dick is average 9" and 10 at base,, you must be smokin crack... lets see your dick next to a coke can,, better be alot thicker than it..but the fact its varley as thick as a papertowl rowl tells me its around 6 or so,,, you guys are fuckin hilarious... do you think anyone belives your bullshit?

I'm soft next to the paper towel roll. It gets thicker. You can tell because in my hard picks I curve upward. Hopefully, this will set the record straight. I dont get defenisve anymore. This is a kindler gentler Supersized.

Attachments

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To illustrate girth, I've always liked the pic of my cock compared to my fav sports drink. The bottle of Propel is the 25 calorie, 16.7 fl. oz., 500 ml size. It's 8 and 5/8ths long with a circumference of 7 and 7/8ths. Anyway, I did vacuum pump my cock once for 20 minutes in my unflared 10 x 2.75 cylinder before taking the pic.

Attachments

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find the girth of a cock can really throw off the perception of size when viewed in pictures.

My cock is a slender 4.5" around. I have had people comment on pictures of mine posted on the web thinking I have a big cock! They are thinking it is 7" to 8" long! I have to tell them its not long... its just skinny. Its only 6" long. The thin girth throws them off.

Girth is where its at, isn't it!

My partner complains that my girth is too big. In fact, I probably consider myself sort of average, but not high end. However, sometimes it feels she can accommodate more, so I change my technique and penetration angle, which makes it feel thicker for her.

Anyway, if it is only 5, give it to her twice a day, she'll be happy she received 10" for the day:biggrin1:

What I am trying to say is, if you know what you are doing, you can create the most amazing orgasms just by tapping her wrist with 2 fingers...:wink:

Not quite true. The important feature of the rampant rabbit elite, it has less girth than others. See blow according to Ann Summers.

Rampant Rabbit Elite
For girls who prefer slimline to girth, we introduce the brand new Rampant Rabbit Elite.
Observe the beauty of this remarkable creature: with a svelte torso measuring just 5 inches, she's lean and lithe yet capable of breathtaking speed and remarkable power.
Her multi-talented clit stim boasts a host of speeds and pulses and can be used on its own for pure clitoral delight ( or turned round for tingly rear pleasure) or combined with the vibrating, rotating shaft for exquisite penetration.
Put simply, it's the thoroughbred of Rampant Rabbits.

*5 inch length *3.75 inch slimline shaft *independently-controlled clitoral stimulator with 3 speeds and 4 pulses *shaft rotates in both directions *3 speed vibrating shaft

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as of today 6.2" lol , was 6" before p.e. I think its pretty thick.
If you want a real perspective on womens views on girth go and look up reviews of the rampant rabbit elite. Apparantly this is the thickest rabbit you can buy at about 5.25" girth and the women are going on about wow its soooo thick and how they need lots of lube with it!! Lol! Made me feel chuffed about my girth
I think you meant the Rampant Rabbit The Wave. It has 5.25" girth and 8" length. Here is a video review where the lady jokes that "it is absolutely terrifyingly huge." And it does look very big when she's waving it around in front of her.

Shiny Shiny: Shiny Video Review: Ann Summers Rampant Rabbit: The Wave

Many people here are claiming 7 inch or greater girth, and have measurements to "prove" it. But it's funny the number of times the tape measure shows less than three visible inches of the tape measure when viewed from the top. What does this indicate?

I've noticed in some replies to this post ... claims of 7 inch girth, yet the tape measure shows a visible 2 1/4 or less inches. Which actually translates to a circumference/girth of 5 1/2 to 6 inches at best for a perfect circle. For those of you with tape measures ... set it at 7 1/2 inches, and into a perfect circle, and you can see what I'm talking about. When looking down you should see approximately 3 inches showing, with a diameter near 2 3/8 inches.

I've included some pics of myself to illustrate my point. Though not the best pics, they are genuine, and a full three inches are showing in the measure pic, and the in the other pic, holding my self up with a can of diet soda.

Sorry for the rant, I guess I'm just fed up with all the girth misrepresentation I see here.
I noticed this also. It is too easy to fake these pictures by having some slack in the tape measure under the dick where the camera can't see. I'm not sure if you should be able to see half of the girth on the measuring tape on an honest measurement though. If the camera is very close then it cuts down on the angle that is visible so you will see a little less than half.

I do notice that some guys are fatter at midshaft or at the base and will show the measurement there. Also, there are some that only have pumped cock pics. I'm always skeptical when I hear a claim of 7"+ girth.