why so many over 21 posting here

sportsfreak: Just a curious question why are so many of you over 21 some as old as 60 posting messages in here? The funny thing is the worst posters are all over 30, supposedly the mature ones.

jaime: Please read the phrase after "For Guys Under 21." It reads "all members are welcome to participate, however."

Perhaps we oldies (but goodies) enjoy reading these postings more than the other categories. I scan most posts in all categories and read the ones that interest me most. If I have posted here, I will refrain from doing so in the future. Sorry.

Reactions: Blockos

jaimie: I'm under 21 and I like getting the advice from the older members who have gone through a lot of things and understand what I'm going through. Experience counts.

Reactions: UK Ace

7x6andchg: I'm with Jaimie on this one - I mean I am only 30 years old (not exactly ancient, although some days my body likes to FEEL that way) and I only post if I feel I can help or if the topic is something I have experience with or asks a general question....

7x6&C

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Not trying to sound snotty or anything like that but just how much information are you going to get here from guys under 21?

Seems to me you have it all wrong - or am I confused?

Don't the majority of you youngsters come to LPSG to gain insight and knowledge about your endowment? How are you going to get that from each other?

I'm an old-timer and I'm pleased when I can make a young fellow feel better, look better or be better by responding to his questions and concerns.

Mark, the LPSG owner, even went through some angst about letting under-18's have access to the forum before he found that it's not only legal, but very popular among all ages to have you here.

Sorry if you don't like having us around, sportsfreak. Maybe this isn't the place you should be. On the other hand, please stick around.

You might learn something.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When i was twenty one i thought
anyone over that age was old.

Ah, how things change.

I post here if i feel i can add something,since
we were invited to on the front page.
If you dont like that, you'll have to get them
to change that "everyone's welcome" part.

H8Monga: Anyone over 25 and over IS ancient... :eek: ::)

Dr. Whopper, don't worry I'll be joining you in... about 7 months... then it'll be 26 and over!

bustyredhead: Well, I'm not 21 JUST yet, but I'm always up for some 'training', if that's what they're in need of. :D

(runs off) (comes back in drill instructor gear)

- Nene (Drop And Give Her 12)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, Jaimie made a good point. "Young and Hung" is a specially reserved part of the site for younger members; it lets you all have a forum for posting your own concerns on sex, masturbation, health, how your stuff works, and so on. Just like I consider it appropriate and healthy for younger members to talk about sexual issues, I think it's appropriate for some of the older guys and gals (though at 23, you know, I still feel like a kid) to chime in if their two cents is of some value, you know? For instance, if someone were to ask the best techniques to induce an orgasm in a female partner, unless you're quite the young pimp, I wouldn't mind hearing from people who have been around the block a few times and can pass of some wisdom.

Sure, wisdom knows no age, but I wouldn't shun some good experience if it's needed.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Might I add, out of the 551 posts I have contributed to this site, only 43 of them have been in this category -- most of which were multiple posts and exchanges occurring within the same thread.

Math majors, that's only 8% of my involvement here. :) So maybe we're [the oldies but goodies] aren't dominating this space as much as you might think?

sammygirly: (Dammit I'm one year past old and ancient ~sigh~)

...and might I add, do you read the rest of the site?

jaime: Before I fulfill my vow to never darken Sportsfreak's "Young and Hung" doorway again, I would like to make a final point. I participate in a couple of other forums. Sometimes many, many days go by without any new postings from members, making the forums boring and less interesting. If all the members over 21 were to stop posting on LPSG, how many postings would there be?
Personally I find some of the subjects in the various categories downright ridiculous and/or silly. I simply skip those postings and read the ones that interest me. I suggest that Sportsfreak do likewise.

7x6andchg: Ah, but jaimie--

It ISN'T Sportsfreaks category. It isn't his board.
And the topic does say "anyone can post".

If you see a topic on here that you like - post away, I say. Damn the ageism! Full speed ahead!

7x6&C

7x6andchg: Geo8x6:

ROTFLMAO...I'd forgotten the rest of that saying...

7x6&C

Mighty_Joe: Just call us the "Pepsi" generation...you know..."for those who think young!"

Seriously, if websites like this had been around when I was growing up, I could have known being "different" was not so bad. Unfortunately we didn't even have computers back then. Nor color TV. Nor Wal-Marts.
Someone told me the other day that movies now have sound! :D

H8Monga: [quote author=Mighty_Joe link=board=youth;num=1058574946;start=0#18 date=08/03/03 at 05:49:59]Just call us the "Pepsi" generation...you know..."for those who think young!"

[/quote]

Now THAT'S showing your age!

*remembers Michael Jackson's hair catching fire and I feared fireworks... but they were way up in the air and I didn't have a Jheri Curl*