rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AboutAverage said:
Is it wrong that I find that hot?

And now the obligatory AA story time:

Up until last fall, I worked for many years in a local take out restaurant. I worked with people from basically all walks of life - lots of interesting ones, and I'd venture to guess that I learned more there than I did in the high school I attended the whole time.

At one point there were two teenage mothers that were working there - neither of them were embarassed about it, and in fact they were two of my favorite people I had ever worked with. Anyways, they were off to the side folding boxes... I was elsewhere but within earshot - as was a new 14 or 15 year old kid we had hired to wash dishes. The two girls were talking of this exact subject (orgasms from childbrith) at regular volume, not caring (or at least realizing) that the rest of us could hear them. The sound of dishes being washed disappeared. All of a sudden one of the girls screamed. The new dishwasher had fainted!

Guess he's at least a little bit less 'vaginally ignorant' because of it. I know I was, lol.

:biggrin1: Sweet mysteries of life! Unveiled.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
Consider this. I'm just sayin'.
I'm actually familiar with that site, it's one of the reasons I chose an non medicated homebirth (but not unassisted; the midwives were vital). I definitely agree with Shanley's position that birth is over-medicalized and one doesn't need to go to the hospital, since one is not sick. but mine was certainly one of the most difficult and painful experiences of my life. very worthwhile but not sexy.

maybe I will have better luck when we try for #2. :tongue:

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
This is why Emu can smack my ass any time he's ready.

*slips on 'michael jackson' glove over right hand.
(to protect ass smacking hand until flight to NY is booked)*

:rolleyes:

E