Why so often?

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Why do all men wank so frequently? I know I do it more than is sensible - my motto is "If in doubt - wank it out!". I just love to see my load fly.
I just cannot go long without seeing my spunk.

Franky

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I was younger in my teens, I did it to hopefully stop those random, spur of the moment, embarrassing erections. as I got older and dated, I used to wank before a date, leaving my cock large and flaccid, a nice bulge in my pants. and if I got lucky, it seemed to help premature ejaculation.

TheLiberator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, orgasms release a chemical to your brain called "Dopamine", yes that's where Dope comes from, and Dopamine is the so called, "Happy Chemical", in that it makes you feel good, in the most lanemens term possible. I have discovered that if you wank once per day, every day, in time, you'll feel like a hippy. Although, you can up it by consuming other pleasures, however, achieving daily orgasms works for me.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not disagreeing, but is there actual evidence that it is beneficial to the health?

In earlier times there were many bizarre ideas about all the physical and psychological problems that masturbation would cause (do a google search if you doubt this). It was considered very dangerous and all kinds of ways were devised to prevent it. It's unclear why such nonsense was widely accepted in the absence of proof and we now that it is harmless. But whether it is actually beneficial is another matter.

Polinikes

Just Browsing
Media
There's an argument now that it has evolved into us because wanking helps make sure fresh, mobile sperm are available to you instead of sperm that has been sitting around for a while that isn't as mobile. So, basically, we're bound by evolution to want to wank as often as possible!

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not disagreeing, but is there actual evidence that it is beneficial to the health?

From Wikipedia: "In one study, more frequent ejaculation earlier in one's life predicted lower rates of prostate cancer later on. Researchers have proposed that ejaculation may "flush out" carcinogens that accumulate in the prostate. However, no definitive reason for the link has been found, nor has it been proven that ejaculation is the direct cause of the reduced risk (but because the ejaculation occurred many years before cancer developed, it is not just that cancer causes reduced ejaculation)"

In other news, I've heard if you wank off too often, you go blind and grow hair on the palms of your hand.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There's an argument now that it has evolved into us because wanking helps make sure fresh, mobile sperm are available to you instead of sperm that has been sitting around for a while that isn't as mobile. So, basically, we're bound by evolution to want to wank as often as possible!
I have to disagree. In my country we have many religious people that I'm sure major part of them (at least 60% IMO, probably more) never jerks off due to extreme education and strong belief it's evil action. And still, they all have LOTS of children and rarely have fertility problems. So even without replacing it every day, the sperm is still active.